IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Thankyou Is Not Enough, Some days are diamonds.
notoriouskitty
post Aug 31 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,245

Hi everyone. I'm sorry if iv'e not replied to you all sooner.

When i logged in today i was totally blown away by the responses ive recieved regarding my baby Romeo. I am so so so happy and relieved to have found this website as the words that have been written have bought me such comfort and peace of mind. I cant begin to express how grateful and wonderful you all are. It feels so very good to know your not the only one to have felt the intolerable pain and heartache that i am feeling. Forgive me if this is a short post but words really do fail me lately. I have so much to say yet my brain is in standby mode at the moment. What really amazed me was the fact that all the questions that were going through my head about his passing, have all been answered for me in your posts. You guys are just the best!!!!!!!!

I have taken aboard everything that has been said to me and have decided to go easy on myself as i know what im feeling now is perfectly normal. The hardest parts are late at night and first thing in the morning when he was always at his loudest! and Siamese are very loud at the best of times, so the tears start all over again! What im finding odd is that i'm actually afraid to sleep in my bed at night...i dont know what im scared of but i'm scared of something. Anyone else had those feelings? But then again maybe im afraid i won't feel him around me. I can't wait for that time when i know he is with me. At the moment its just dark and empty. I suppose after having him sleep with me night after night for 15 years im bound to feel it more at night. Thankyou all once again for your replies...they have given me such strength and comfort and i so look forward to being able to comfort someone else when the time comes. But as the song goes "somedays are diamonds some days are stones" . I guess im still having days of stones.
Thankyou and god bless
Kitty. ***

--------------------
"When i was a child, we weren't allowed to have pets...All i had was Silver Beauty, my beloved paper clip"[/size]000080"]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:24 PM