IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Circle Of Life Has Come Around Again!, My new baby is here!
notoriouskitty
post Dec 31 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,245

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!
So here i am again. Oliver (Blue point Ragdoll) finally arrived on thursday the 22nd Of Dec. I have to say that i seem to have such bad luck with new kitties! Oliver came home from
the breeders with Cat flu! can you believe it? The breeder at the time said he "just had a scratch or something in his eye" HUH!!! been there done that......There was no way i was leaving
the little mite in her hands!! I feel so very sorry for all the other kittens and new litters that had just been born....they will recieve no treatment..oh wait yes they will..she uses older medication laying around
to treat them.. So anyway Ollie had his first vet visit on his first day home.....antibiotics and cream for his eyes and now he is as good as new! Purely evil when he gets going! On the other hand sadly my 14 'year old outdoor moggy now has the same symptoms...ahhh i can't win ...so it's off to the vets for her too! sadly with her kidney and old age problems behind her i really don't think she will make it. I guess that's my "they go in three's moment" for me. Anyway Ollie has settled in very nicely....It's funny how every now and then he does something that sooo reminds me of my Romeo....bitter sweet moments occasionally but like you have all said to me.....i will never ever forget Romeo and will learn to love the new one for his own little self. Iv'e not yet begun to grieve over Ben who we lost a few weeks ago. That's just to raw for me to deal with now.....i know in time i will but until then he tucked away in a little corner of my heart.. Ok well i guess id best leave it all on a happy note.....so Happy New Year to all of you and give your furbabies and families lots of *hugs*.***xx
Gab ******
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
"When i was a child, we weren't allowed to have pets...All i had was Silver Beauty, my beloved paper clip"[/size]000080"]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:10 AM