Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Homeopathic Care For Petfood Poisonings, ....for WHEN it likely happens again
Furkidlets' Mom
post Feb 13 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 961

I happened across this article, out of the National Center For Homeopathy in the U.S. Although it was written in April, '07, a few weeks after so many animals began getting sick &/or dying, it's still a good idea to read it through, as with the sorry state of food supply networks (both pet and human), it's almost certain we'll see something else of this nature happen again, and we should all be good little Boy Scouts and be prepared, on behalf of those we love so much!

Although I'm well aware that most of you out there neither know about, understand or trust in the efficacy of homeopathy, I'm posting this article anyway, in hopes it might reach at least some of you who are open-minded enough to consider its use. This article is NOT for the lay-person's use (you need a competent homeopathic vet to properly prescribe the remedies for any individual case, especially for the "const*itutional" prescribing described therein = whole individual aspects, including but not limited to present conditions, 'diseases', etc.) However, it presents a good general overview of how homeopathic care/remedies helped save &/or cure many affected animals during this crisis. Proof enough, I say, as conventional treatments weren't anywhere near as successful overall, as evidenced by the many deaths. You don't have to understand the entire article to get its point.

The article was actually written by a Doctor of Naturopathy (ND), who also is trained in homeopathy (all NDs are, but some focus on homeopathy more than others), and who was called in to help some vets. try to save their patients' lives.

Read the article here - excerpt from the Herscu newsletter, Apr., 2007

--------------------
"I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."

[center]~Anonymous~

<div align="center">"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"[/center]

~Fleur Conkling Heylinger~

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<

"For one species to mourn the death of another is a noble thing"

~Aldo Leopold~

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Life is life - whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man's own advantage. ~Sri Aurobindo

Spay now or pay later, the interest is killing us.

</span></div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:11 PM