IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Gerbils, two new little friends
Remembering Dais...
post Nov 9 2014, 12:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 5,670

Daisy, my beloved Yorkie, left us on April 1, 2006. It was a terrible loss and this site helped a lot in the days following her departure.

For reasons to complicated to explain, I now have two gerbil boys. I have had a lot of fun making their habitat as comfortable as possible - just the kind of place gerbils would like to live. Although they are cute and I like them a lot, I don't have the deep attachment to them that I had for Daisy. But, maybe that is better since gerbils don't live very long.

One day I would like a dog again, but until then gerbils are great small pets - responsive, cute and easy to care for.

Daisy's mom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
moon_beam
post Nov 16 2014, 12:52 PM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Daisy's Mom, thank you so much for sharing with us how you and your son are doing, and your precious Gerbils. Through your loving care and instruction your son is learning how to properly take care of the precious lives - - of every life form - - who are now, and will be in the future, a part of his life. Even as a very young child I firmly believed that every precious spirit is a living, breathing, feeling, individual worthy of respect and love.

I hope today is treating you, your Gerbil companions, and all your family kindly, Daisy's Mom, and that you will have a very peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Daisy's - - and all of your beloved companions' - - sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:33 AM