Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Beautiful Boy Winston
winniesmummy
post Feb 10 2012, 07:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,473

monday 30th january 2012 at 3pm my world stopped when i let you go my baby boy winston aka winnie winnie pooh pooh you were only 4 i still dont understand,i did what i did cause i loved you so much you were howling in so much pain which left your hind legs and rump paralised you were never gonna get better and i know that because you attacked life with such gutso that being a disabled dog was not for u the grief and guilt i will never get over when you looked at me and thought you were coming home and i wonder did i make the right choice for u but in my heart i know i did. you were fine chasing your ball and the birds the day before and now your doing it in heaven you were my baby my friend and now my angel in fur i miss your cuddles and jessie misses you chasing her around the garden - sleep well my winnie winnie pooh pooh mummy loves u forever *********
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DannysMom
post Feb 26 2012, 05:07 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,464

Winniesmummy, please allow me to offer you my sincere sympathies on the loss of your little Winnie. It has only been a month since he passed, so the grief is still very raw. I know it is heartbreaking to make 'the decision', but you have spared your precious Winnie much pain and suffering. I am sure that he knows you only tried to do what is best. I know it hurts so much. Remembering your little Winnie in this forum is a way to honor him and the times he spent with you.

--------------------
Danny: March 4, 2001 - December 28, 2011
Tina: October 27, 1997 - April 28, 2012

To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.

+Quote Post
xxForeverxx
post Feb 27 2012, 04:43 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,430

I am very sorry for your loss. It's so hard losing a loved one....especially at a young age. My Chewy was three and a half when a dog took his life and I know if that dog had not touched him he would have lived a long and happy life.

I think what we have to think is that the short lives they did have we gave them everything we physically could and what we did for them in the end was something they wanted and they would not be happy with us now if we had prolonged there lives which were so painful for them.

I know it's hard as I still find it extremely hard.

I hope you are being treated well today.

xxForeverxx

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:55 AM