3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rufus Has Moved!, But he took my love and tears with him
My Doxie and Me
post Jul 27 2014, 03:32 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,200

Mr. Ruffus to Gretta's Mom what a bright and shining light that awaits you'r kind Heart at the end of a row of steel cages as he finds his Earthly Angel...
Attached Image
Butterflies sing within my window of life..

I believe in people doing good deeds.. Or is it People helping.. People in....
I see...And I wish to break from my chains yet I still speak.. As butterflies dance in my window..to help me find my broken wing..
Attached Image
I do miss my Friends as I write because words are without clarity as come into contact with others as we share and connect as we help
and hold another's sorrow as we speak we heal are own to shine down on a path that brings light to a friends passing...
Attached Image
My Rocky Boy..

To my Friend Bobbie and Trevor with Heavy Heart I speak...

Letter From Your Pet in Heaven <Schnauzers-Rule.com>

To my dearest friend, some things I'd like to say.
But first of all, to let you know;.. That I arrived okay.

I'm writing this from the bridge, where I dwell with god's above.
There's no more tears of sadness here, just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy, just because I'm out of sight.
Remember that I am with you, every morning, noon and night.

That day I had to leave you, when my life on earth was through,
God picked me up;.. and hugged me, and said, "I welcome you."

"It's good to have you back again,
you were missed while you were gone.
As for your dearest family, they'll be here later on."

God gave me a list of things, that he wished for me to do.
And foremost on the list, was to watch and care for you;..

And when you lie in bed at night, the day's chores put to flight,
God and I are closest to you -in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth, and all those loving year's.
because you are only Human, they are bound to bring you tears.

But do not be afraid to cry; it does relieve the pain;..
Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.

I wish that I could tell you, all that god has planned.
If I were to tell you, you wouldn't understand.

But one thing is for certain, though my life on earth is o'er.
I'm closer to you now, then I ever was before.

There are rocky roads ahead of you, and many hills to climb;
But together we can do it, by taking one day at a time.

It was always my philosophy, and I'd like it for you too;
That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you;.

If you can help somebody, who's in sorrow and pain;
Then you can say to God at night- "My day was not in vain."

And now I am content, that my life was worthwhile.
Knowing as I passed along. I made somebody smile;)

God says: "If you meet somebody, who is sad and feeling low;
Just lend a hand to pick them up, as on your way you go."

When you're walking down the street, with me on your mind;
I'm walking in your footsteps, only half a step behind;

And when it's time for you to go, from that body to be free.
Remember you're not going...
You're coming here to me.
Attached Image"
I know your stronger then any poem or picture yet i'am lost trying to find my way...

Gretta's mom forgive me if tears flow I wish for silence yet i'am compelled to speak.. perhaps in my own forgiveness...
you shall see my kind heart..
Attached Image
My Brando...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 2 2014, 01:10 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 7,067

Oh My Doxie,
I could always see your kind heart. Now your Doxie and my Rufus and Gretta and Bobbie's Trevor, Rudy, Crocker, Birney, Jasper, Spot and Squirt and my dog from long ago, another cocker spaniel named Bingo and my other dog from long ago who I didn't think even got a name, and Nikki, our half lab/half boxer ...... and ALL the other animals we have met here on LS must help us welcome Bobbie's dad into the Perfect World. I'm sure there was a huge party of men wearing green ( we call them Irishmen) were dancing and singing for him at the gate. I know Bobbie is perfectly happy now that she and her daddy are in the same place.

Now I am an orphan and I don't know what to do. I quit the animal sanctuary because all the owner did was scream at everyone - human and animal. We never got to hold the animals and console their hearts. All we did was dust, vacuum clean windows, hang curtains .... stuff that I don't even do at my own house.

My Doxie, what am I going to do now? I don't know what the role of an orphan is. All I see is dogs orphaned and wandering around the street looking hopefully at people seeing whether one of them will love them. My dad took a huge bundle of gentleness with him into the Perfect World.

The Holmes Brothers have a song called Homeless Child but I never thought it would apply to me. Please, My Doxie, look up at the stars tonight and see if you see a new one, a humble one, of just average brightness, but one whose shine seems to be something special. That will be my father: Eugene Fahey.

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 3 2014, 04:55 PM
Post #23

Gretta's Mom Thank you for allowing me to speak I do miss the connection to bobby as she has helped me a great deal.. As I was drawn to Miss Gretta and in doing so I found a very
special human that cares and kneels for friends... Priceless as the many on LS.. Some days are better then others The broken wing is like a friend or a sister that has passed as we ask why..
As are heart is pure as we sing for fallen friends and family.. One thing I know as when you lose someone so close to your heart it sings for a lifetime as few will sit to watch the great beauty
you need not look far yet out the window as Monarch grace the Beauty we see within are Heart<My Bobbie> I do Miss you my friend as you hold my hand as we walk a path of life...
Attached Image
As we walk intime in different worlds one thing is constant are love for are friends as we hold there paw the day of...are hearts open for others walking the same path as..
Good people.. Good Deeds open a window into are hearts to shine on the ones that need.. Shining light stands infront of a cage that brings life as new story's are told
to renew are heart to one day be strong enough to kneel and help others once more and in doing so you open up apart of yourself that not even you could...Visions of..
Attached Image
<Moment with my Friend>

Gretta's mom I have much more to say yet the fine line.. I do wish you well yet the kitchen where Gretta Nudges and seems to be in the way... as she speak to the kindness Human that ever lived;..
Attached Image

The Holmes Brothers as requested by my good Friend Gretta's Mom

I Shall Not Walk Alone

Battered and torn
Still I can see light
Tattered and worn
But I must kneel to fight

Friend of mine
What can't you spare
I know some times
It gets cold in there

When my legs no longer carry
And the warm wind chills my bones
I reach for Mother Mary
And I shall not walk alone

Hope is alive
While we're apart
Only tears
Speaks from my heart
Breaks the chains
That holds us down
And we shall be
Forever bound...

When I'm tired and weary
And a long way from home
I reach for Mother Mary
And I shall not walk alone

Beauty that
We left behind
How shall we
Tomorrow find

Set aside
Our weight in Sin
So that we
Can live again;

When my legs no longer carry
And the warm wind chills my bones
I reach for Mother Mary
And I shall not walk alone..

Attached Image

God gave me a list and first and foremost was to watch over you..
Attached Image

The brightest star I do see as she runs down a runway with arms wide as;....
Attached Image
Thank you for you kindness Bobby and Thank you for my friend Jeanne My Gretta's Mommy My good Friend Ruffus...My Mother Mary shines for my new friend..

Attached Image
Doxies Nothing but attitude as we share the same Heart as are friends...One brings to mind My friend Brando I wish you well...

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 6 2014, 09:41 AM
Post #24

First of all thank you SO much, My Doxie for your always beautiful poems and pictures. They transcend the ordinariness of language and of earth and show the beginning of the path to heaven

I'm not so sure I like this orphan business. I have no one to write to or call. I have no one to call my own. Bobbie and I talked on the phone a;most every day for 17+ years ..... and then she was gone. No phone numbers in heaven. Oh ...... maybe there is one I...L...O...V...E....Y...O...U

Then for seven months I wrote a picture letter to my dad every day so he could keep track of what I was doing and so he could remember that he had an oldest daughter who carried his name.

When my middle sister - the crazy - called me to let me know that dad had died, I though there might be a moment of clarity when she asked me if there were any things like special music I wanted included in his funeral. I had already alerted the funeral director about the gold chain and I think there is a better than 50/50 chance that it will indeed be buried with him. If not, I will never know ... and may it bless the thief who takes it.

Now today she calls me (after I specifically told her NOT to contact me any more) and asks me if I know any of the organizations dad belonged to - bearing in mind that I left home at the age of 12 to go to Catholic boarding high school and never came back!Both Bobbie and I wanted to include a very troubled woman who had adopted my father and her grandfather and was always kind to him and visited him often - until Sissie Dearest assaulted her on the Vet Home property. Sissie's comment was, "Well, THAT'S not going to happen!" I cannot understand why she would call me and then give a response like that. oh but I can. It's the two mental illnesses that are co-present in her mind.

I have a call in to the funeral director to ask for a couple of special songs which I KNOW the Catholic Church allows (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) but I am going to tell him that if there is the slightest bit of drama from the drama queen, just don't do it. It won't help my dad and he will know I tried to get it done.

I need to completely excise the poison that is my mentally ill sister from my heart and mind. I need to make a special effort to fill my mind and my heart with loving words and picture (and doggies) - so full that there is no room for that filthy BS.

Thank you for listening, My Doxie. You are a true friend.

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 10 2014, 04:12 PM
Post #25

To my friend I must lay my words to your heart to insure the beauty of your own that lay beside and care for every moment of everyday with weary eye's
To reach out to one that has nothing more... With love and concern as you put; Gretta.. As you Hold My rufus whispers of great walks fall; He stands by
you intime of need.. He has taken care of.. where he might have been forgotten within cage..as why I say My rufus..
Attached Image

Jeanne <Gretta's Mom> your words have not gone unheard just silence to hear your true Heart for the ones you hold close within..
Fathers love for a daughter is beyond words I might speak yet I care about you with open arms that holds me with my friends passing..
Attached Image
As you allow me to speak with whispers in the light that shades my friend;...

You ask to see the brightest star; that is the Father that lay's awake holding you're heart..to shade your eye's from the light...
Attached Image
Shade of grey from Holmes Brothers say are nothing more then a path of life that friends holds hands tight
to remember the ones that move on as we sing songs of are fallen to Honor to whisper... I still walk with you..

Jeanne your own words for your father as you speak of him...Brightest star shines from him to...
Attached Image
Mr. Eugene Fahey we have never meet yet you're Daughter helped me when I fell to my knee's as Jeanne held my hand
in time of need to stand on my own... Thank you for your daughters gift as she speaks in...

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 16 2014, 03:03 PM
Post #26

Hello my beautiful big black dog

The dad is where you are now. Isn't he wonderful? When a precious person or animal leaves this earth and goes to the Perfect World, it leaves the people and animals left behind on earth very very sad. But we are happy that more and more of our family is in the Perfect World and one day we will join you there.

Please enjoy every day to the fullest - as I know you must, since your world is perfect.

And Rufus, you're a boy and the dad loves you a lot. Could you do me a favor, a really big favor? Could you ask the dad if he is proud of me? It's really important to me, so I will wait patiently for your/his answer.

Thank you my beautiful big black goofy dog.

Your mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 24 2014, 05:10 AM
Post #27

Hi Sweetie
Hi my beautiful Big Black Dog
Hi you doggie with the softest fur ever
Hi you doggie who stood beside me always with strength
Hi you doggie who wasn't afraid to be goofy

Mommy is moving from Trevor's old house to an old house in the big city. It's kind of scary and it VERY high up - 38 steps to get there. Rufie-dog, will you please walk with me in spirit always? There are lots of dogs in this neighborhood and most of them are the dogs called pit bulls. Everybody wants one of these dogs because people think they are mean and strong and fierce. Some of them are because they were trained in very cruel ways to fight and kill each other. But mostly everybody wants to scare off any mean people that are around them that might hurt them. Of course, I don't have such a dog. And if you and Gretta ever send me a dog like that, I know it will be a gentle one like you two. You know how much I love white muzzlers and I would NEVER ask a white muzzler to walk up and down 38 steps four times a day. That would be just plain cruel. But I have the beautiful book that your other mommie made for me - and you look just like you could step right off the cover and be alive again. And I do have Gretta's ashes - and yours too. And best of all I know you are with me in spirit everywhere I go. I love you, Rufie, my beautiful Big Black Dog.

Mommie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 5 2014, 05:06 AM
Post #28

Dear Baby Rufus, my precious Big Black Dog,

I need your help tonight. I need you to bring your big black BARK along with your spirit with you tonight. I'm going to sleep in my new house for the first time ever. I have no fear - since your bark will surely scare everybody on the block!

Mom loves you and misses you SO much. I can never stop telling you that until we meet again.

your name keeps going through my mind: Rufus, Rufus, Rufus, Rufus.

Love, Love, Love, Love.

Mommy

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 20 2014, 11:44 AM
Post #29

Hello My Big Black Dog

Are you having fun and romping around in heaven? Do you miss me? I know you do. Jusst like I miss you - every minute of every day. You have such soft soft fur - that's the Newfie in you. You have such a great big heart - that's the Labrador in you. You are my one and only Big Black Dog. No matter where I go, if I don't see you, a tear falls from my eye. You taught me what it was like to live with a male dog. Gretta was a gentle, kind female dog, the kindest chocolate lab who ever lived. You are a great big puppy! Just the thing i need to warm my heart.

Thank you for choosing me to be your mom and your soulmate. Please take good care of Trevor's mom and The Dad.

I love you Baby face.

Your mommie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Oct 6 2014, 07:45 AM
Post #30

Hi RUfie-do

How are you, my Big Black Dog? Mom needs you today. For some reason for the last few days I have felt very very sad. (For one thing, I forgot my medicine at my downtown house and when i got lost I went to Trevor's house. That medicine is GREAT, but when it is used up, the crash is terrible - and I think that's where I am now.)

I know Trevor's mom is safe and sound and happy forever and I am SOOOOOOO happy for her - and you, and Gretta and Trevor and all his cousins and all the animals I've ever met or known. I am NOT happy, though, about the way the laws and practices treat children who are unfortunate enough to die before someone who wants to give them something dies. Like Trevor's mom and The Dad. I know that heaven's happiness is complete and eternal. There is not a whisker of less than perfect happiness in the Perfect World. But I am NOT happy about the laws and practices here on this stupid earth. The Dad specifically wanted whatever he left behind to go equally to his THREE children. But Trevor's mom died before he did, so the banks and insurance companies who handle The Dad's money treat her like she was never even born. SHE WAS BORN AND SHE WAS AND IS A TREMENDOUS PERSON. EVERYBODY I MEET HERE IN BALTIMORE SAYS HOW WONDERFUL SHE WAS ON EARTH AND HOW KNOWING HER CHANGED THEIR LIVES. So I told Trevor's dad that if the laws and banks and others involved wouldn't do it, the YOUR MOM would do it. I told him I would split whatever I got in half with him so that Trevor's mom could get at least SOME of her legitimate share. On earth here, when you get money, the government (never mind, animals are too smart to have to have junk like a government) takes part of it - it's called "taxes" - sometimes a big part, sometimes not so big. So I'm going to make an appointment with Trevor's dad's tax expert so he can help me figure out how to split the money with Stan without either one of us having to pay a lot of taxes.

Rufus, if I have to come back to earth (I really don't think that's true but just in case), I want to come back as a mutt with a loving home. People have screwed this world up so much that it's now upside down and backwards.

Rufus, when we were together, you were the BEST. ANd you're still the best. And Gretta is the best, too. Now all of you are perfectly "the best". That's what the Good Shepherd wanted for you and that's what He wants for me - just not right now. I know I'll find a way to live through this but it sure would be a lot easier if you were here on earth with me. But no matter, you are now if perfect health and strength and love and that's what makes you mom the happiest of all.

Play as hard as you can today. You're the best.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOX

Your mom who loves you always

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Oct 23 2014, 05:40 AM
Post #31

Good morning dear Rufus,

You know how much I love you but I just want to tell you one more time: I LOVE YOU.
And you know how much I miss you but I just want to tell you one more time: I MISS YOU.

I'm doing my best to get by here in the city where I thought I would be with Trevor's mom, whom I love more than any person in the universe. I hope she still loves me. Sometimes I feel like you must have felt when you didn't have a home. The loneliness almost kills you. The tears are right behind my eyes ready to drip out at the tiniest thought of Trevor's mom or The Dad.

Thank you for being my Big Black Dog. Thank you for barking just once when the party across the hall spilled over into the hall. Thank you for being gentle with little Frieda next door. Thank you for your antics - especially your sleeping upside down on our love seat. Thank you for your soft Newfie fur and your cheerful Lab heart.

Please say HI to Trevor's mom and The Dad and tell them how much I miss them. Sadness fills my heart so much that sometimes I cannot even move. What gives me the strength to get up and go on is the Good Shepherd - His love for all of us and His promise that We would all be together and with Him when we leave this earth. He's God so we have to believe it - and I do. Please take good care of The Dad. Sit by his feet in your "sphynx" position that amazed him so much. Tell him how much I miss him, too.

Some bright morning when this life is over, I'll fly away!
To a land on God's celestial shore, I'll fly away!

Love you forever and a day,

Your mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Nov 6 2014, 06:21 AM
Post #32

Good morning Baby Rufus (even though you are NOT a baby - in size anyway)
You were always a child at heart.
You put so many smiles on my face.
Like going after that statue of a rabbit.
And sleeping totally upside down on the loveseat.
We won't be seeing or doing that any more, Baby Rufus.

But please keep watch over all of our relatives and friends of all species who are up there with you in the Perfect World and know that one bright morning Mommie will be coming across that golden bridge to join you.

I love you, Rufus. And I miss you.

You know that.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Your mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Nov 24 2014, 07:26 AM
Post #33

Hi Baby Rufus,

How are things in the Perfect World? I hope you are hanging around with all your old friends, and being a sphynx statue for the dad and I know mom would love you too - your coat is so black and shiny and your are such a nice goof ball. I'm sure you have lots of new friends up there too and since the time up there is eternal, there is plenty of time to play and swap stories and sleep and act up and be goofy. I love and miss you SOOOO much, Roof-a-doo.

Things are pretty screwed up down here. I think I've lost my back-up home and am now in the same position as you were in when you were homeless just like you were before beautiful Margie took you in and found you a foster home with my sister LE. And then LE, with tears in her eyes, gave you to me to be your forever mom. I'm so sorry we didn't have a very long time together and in my heart of hearts I worry that you might have died of a broken heart. But you have so many people who love you, including our blessed Doctor Hinson, who diagnosed you and too you to the U of M for a definitive diagnosis and (in my mind) stayed with you while the doctors sent you to the Promised Land. He is a true blessing from God.

The way I'm feeling now is that, after getting possession of the dogs, I may just go back to Minnesota, where I at least know some people and places. But the maxim (that means wise word) is not to make any major decisions until at least a your after the death of your loved one - and I made all mine before it even happened. SO I'm not one of the sharpest knives in the drawer either.

Rufus, just to know that you are watching over me and all I have to do is reach down and pet your spirit being comforts me and gives me the strength to carry on until the Good Shepherd puts me in a different place.

Thank you Baby Rufus, for being my strong-backed souls mate. I will love you forever no matter what happens.

Your mom.

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Dec 15 2014, 05:38 AM
Post #34

Good morning my Baby Rufus,

Thank you
Thank you for being my Big Black Dog
Thank you for giving me your SO soft fur to - fur from a blessed mixture of lab and Newfie
Thank you for being so gentle with kids - especially with little Freida next door who just wasn't right somehow
Thank you for the love you gave so freely - even though I ignored so many of your elbow nudges to go for a walk
Thank you for accepting being shuttled back and forth between you two moms' houses
And thank you to your wonderful foster mom - who, with tears in her eyes, let you go - with me
Thank you for teaching me how to care for and love a big boy dog
Thank you for you big loving heart
Thank you for protecting me with just one loud bark.

Thank you for everything about you.
Thank you for waiting for me there in the Perfect World
Thank you for your perfect sphynx pose that the dad so loved - now you can sit and talk to the dad forever.
Thank you just for being and for giving me your great love.
I love you, Rufus, and will miss you until the day we see each other again in the Perfect World.

I miss you every moment of every day
I call on your strength every day
I hug your precious picture
And I cry
And I cry
I cry for everything and everyone lost
Everyone dear to me who has left this earth
Everyone whose voice I can not hear any more
Everyone I look for and who is not there
Everyone I loved so dearly on this earth
But I know
I know I will see you and all my beloveds
Someday ....
Over the Rainbow Bridge.

I love you forever and a day.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Your mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 2 2015, 06:18 AM
Post #35

Dear Baby Rufus,

I just pushed the wrong button on this computer and my message to you was erased. But you know what I said there because you are a spirit and don.t have to depend on earthly things to read my words and my heart.

I just called to say I love you, I thank you, I miss you and that you will always be my one and only Big Back Dog. who went to heaven far too soon.

Your loving mom.

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Jan 24 2015, 07:00 PM
Post #36

Did someone say they pushed the wrong;... I can tell you what Mr. Rufus..as I have searched and I found that indeed
My Mr. Rufus is not a Mr. at all;) he is Lord Rufus and I can explain..
Attached Image
Lord Byron is regarded as one of the greatest British poets and is
best known for his amorous lifestyle and his brilliant use of the English language.
He loved his Newfie..
Attached Image
Lord Rufus I must kneel for your many days behind a steel cage as an Angel sets you free as your History
is so Deep and rich as it dates back to the 1788 as one man turned he's own heart inside out to speak for
his Beloved friend... Truly Brilliant as I find myself learning more by just listening as I read the ones I care
for as I find Beauty all around me..

Lord Rufus your journey found Jeanne as she opened a cage as she walks alone to mend a broken heart
as I have kneeled before my Lord Rufus;... you have given me the gift of Faith let me show you...
Attached Image
I call her in German little Rhino; still looking for a name yet she snorts and with head down pushes forward
as she needs her Belly rubs everyday as we have to give thanks as this dates back... We look thru child's eye
as we play yet deeper meaning and why we just hold are friends for such a short time as they become
apart of us...

Lord Rufus I will always kneel as you have given me new Faith...
<Wishing for a Pic of >

<To be Continued>
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 25 2015, 06:25 AM
Post #37

Good morning, Rufus, my Big Black Dog,

Did you see that our good friend Todd, Misty's dad, knighted you? That's when a King gives someone a big medal and a special name "Lord" because that person has done a very special good deed. That's you, Lord Rufus.

Here on earth, you were both very strong and very gentle. You are a very big dog and your foster mom cautioned me about letting you too near children because she wasn't sure how you would act. And, indeed, the first time I took you to visit my friends at work, the crowded you too much and you snapped, but very lightly and not at anyone in particular. That was the last time you ever did that. Little Frieda, our next door neighbor, the little girl who wasn't quite right, always ran over to you (because that's what she had done with your sister) and yelled your name and you never made a move. It was a while before I let her pet you, especially after you had your "came; hump" taken off and got lots of your hair shaved and had to wear T-shirts when we went for walks. But you never made a move toward her or any other of the neighborhood children.

Rufus, you know I'm still in Trevor's old house (well, not exactly, I do have my own apartment but they won't let me have any pets AT ALL - meanies). Only six more months until I can move somewhere that I can have a dog and then I'll get one to add to our family and to be with me like you and Gretta were. I miss you SO much. I miss your soft fur. I miss your huge feet. I miss your one bark warning the people across the hall to quiet down. I miss you being at the door every noon and night when I came home to go on a walk. I even miss you nudging my elbow when I was working on the computer and you wanted to go on a walk. Of course, you won, and of course a walk IS the much better choice. I get that now. I really do.

Please tell Trevor's mom that I miss her more than life. And the dad, who loved the way you sat so still looking like a statue. And all your cousins - I knew all of them except the two birds Spot and Squirt and your oldest cousin, Crocker. But I love them just the same. My heart is still very sad that all of you have left the earth, but I am happy that you are in the Perfect World, where you are healthy and happy and young again and can understand each other and have good food and fresh water and sunshine when you want it and cool shade when you get sweaty from playing and best of all the Good Shepherd to watch over you and take care of you. Someday if I'm good, I'll be able to join you and we'll all live together in peace and happiness - FOREVER!

I love you Lord Rufus (and, to me you'll always be my Big Black Dog, Baby Rufus)

Thank you for always being at my side in spirit, Baby.

Mom XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 20 2015, 10:56 AM
Post #38

Hello Rufus Baby - my Big Black Dog.

Things are getting very difficult right now here on earth. Trevor's dad has threatened to kill himself by not eating. I don't think he is serious, but I alerted some of his friends (one of whom has decided he will not communicate with me in any way.. I guess it is because I challenged him on a phone call pretty vigorously and he got mad. Some of the people around me are acting like little children having temper fits. It's all about a girl that Trevor's dad is ****** (on earth here that's what people do - one girl and one boy - and go places together and sometimes they come to like each other very much and get married). She is very controlling and has made Trevor's dad spend all kinds of money to change things in his house and to buy new clothes - and she even made him shave off his moustache - that's the hair that human men leave growing on top of their lips. We call those kind of women "Gold Diggers". They spot a man who is having a weak time in his life and pretend to love him and make him spend all kinds of money, usually on the woman (fancy dinners, trips, etc.). When the man's money is gone, the woman flees the scene.

Trevor's dad is very weak minded and so a gold digger has glommed onto him in a big way. Many of his friends think he's being hurt by this woman and Trevor's dad is mad at all of us for trying to warn him and not liking her. I don't like her either. And I SURELY don't like what she's doing to Stan. He's heading for a big broken heart when this comes to an end.

Your cousin Kelly came through with flying colors though - he BIT her!

Rufie,I really hope the Perfect World is like I have imagined it to be. A holy man told me something I didn't like yesterday when I called him for help with Stan. There are so many fairweather friends in this world, (That means they are your friends when you're doing well - the sun is shining in your life - but when you start to have trouble and can't do anything for them - when the clouds and rain come into your life - the leave you.)

That's why I love dogs so much. There are NO fairweather friend DOGS. Your hearts are true and faithful - even to people who hurt you. But I love you, my Baby Rufus and I'll never stop loving and missing you. Say hello to everybody and take a nice long nap in the shade of heaven.

I love you

Your mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Mar 12 2015, 07:14 AM
Post #39

Good Morning Baby Rufus

Oh how I miss you! I walk alone wherever I go. What I wouldn't give to have you, my Big Black Dog walking beside me. I couldn't subject you to this apartment - with its 38 high stairs to get up here. But it would be SO good to take you on walks here - with all the beautiful red brick row houses and all the other dogs being walked around. And there's a two-block grass park only a block away where we could go and just bask in the sunshine.

Sadness has settled in my heart, my Rufus. All the people and dogs that have left me all alone in this world. I know you are all in the Perfect World and that your spirits surround me every day and every night.

I want to thank you Rufus for being my dog. For letting me take you on walks, for watching you hang upside down on our couch, for barking one great big "woof" when people were in the hall, for your soft fur - the blend of your lab and Newfie fur, for your courage in letting Dr. Hinson take that big camel's hump off your shoulder. For each and every day we had together .... each day was a precious jewel, Baby Rufus,

When my heart is sad, I sing songs about you, songs I make up to country and western tunes. On earth here, you were the sweetest baby. In heaven I'm sure you have only grown more darling. I can't wait to meet you again. But the Good Shepherd must still have some work for me to do down here first - just like He had a 21 month job for you ..... finding me and becoming my spririt dog, my soul animal. I am taking very good care of the piece of your heart that you left me. I feel you taking care of my heart-piece that you hold. Someday we will meet again, exchange these soul-pieces and become whole and life together forever.

Mommy lives you, Baby Rufus!

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Mar 31 2015, 06:18 AM
Post #40

Good morning Rufus, my precious big black dog!

A little disaster has struck your mom/ The little grey car that we used to drive around in has been smashed up in the back by some kind of drunk driver last Saturday night. It really flattened the back end of the care where you and Gretta used to ride. The man hit my car and then ran away. He hit my car so hard that it was pushed forward 10 feet, into the next parking space and hit the car in front of me and pushed her into a no-parking space. I really wanted to get the car out of that neighborhood so kids wouldn't cause further damage by hitting it with rocks or baseball bats. Yesterday a big truck came there and picked my car up and too it to a shop who would fix it. It's pretty banged up and it wasn't that expensive a car to begin with and it's five years old so the repairs might cost more than the value of the car so they will just give me a check and I'll have to look for another car. When I was working and making and saving money, this would have been no problem, but now I am living off Social Security and a little pension, so it's going to be much harder to pay for it. But the good Shepherd will make a way for me as He always has.

Have the very best day you possibly can up there in the Perfect World. Romp around in the sun with your cousins. your sister and all your friends. Spend some time with the dad and with Trevor's mom. And then lie down in the shade and drink some cool water. Someday I'll be there with you and we will be together forever. I'm taking good care of the piece of your heart that you left with me and I can feel how good you are taking care of the piece of me heart you took with me.

Thank you for choosing me to be your mom and loving me more than the mountains that go up to the sky.

I love you, Rufus.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:58 AM