Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Still Love You, Trevor!, separated from a most special doggie
Bobbie
post Aug 23 2012, 08:38 PM
Post #81

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,068

My dearest Trevor,

Mommy is so very tired (and incredibly sad) tonight. But NEVER too tired to love you completely and miss you like crazy. You are the BEST!

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 24 2012, 06:40 AM
Post #82

Member No.: 7,067

Aw, Trevor - get out your pink tongue and furry ears and wipe up your mom's tears. Please!

Thanks baby,

Your Aunt Jeanne

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 24 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #83

Good Morning, Trevor!

Today is a better day, honey. The sun is shining and the A/C is on! I slept pretty well, too. THANKS for all your kisses and your LIFE LESSONS! Without them I would be lost right now.

Have a GREAT day in Heaven and say HI! to St. Francis, OK?

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 24 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #84

Member No.: 7,071

Hi Sweet Trevor,

Just stopping by to send some love to you and your mommy.... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 24 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #85

Member No.: 7,200

Hi Bobbie and Mr. Trevor my thoughts have been with you and wishing well.

Attached Image

i have come across a few poems Flowers in mind Thinking of you Bobbie
and always Mr.Trevor

I Miss Your Presence <Poem from Only Buddy>Modified

I miss your presence around me

With so many people i feel alone

I miss your touch, the touch of a beautiful Heart

I miss every moment when you hold me tight and Whisper in my ear,

I miss when i hold you in the night so you can see the stars so bright

I am like a flower without sun

I drink the water that brings life

I am the morning lights that kiss your hand,

I ....

A Precious Poem for a Precious Person<Poem from Only Buddy>Modified

Now that i am missing you

I can write you letters...

telling you how much i feel for you

Now that i am missing you,

Every letter detail in life

Reminds me of you as you would do

I watch the sun set with hearts as one

Knowing you will see my love for you

I can dream with Tears that brings Night lights,

I can look forward to my Trevor all day

I paint a picture so all can see my friend that waits for me.

I will see the flowers dance in the breeze with sun light that pass by me,

I will be the pedals that touch the waters as i Kiss your hand

I will forever miss you my friend...

Attached Image

This Flower kisses the water so life can Heal intime of need to watch over the ones without speech...

Forgive me for my thoughts Bobbie what a Beautiful Heart Mr. Trevor has given to you...The reflection in the picture
Inprints it's beauty of time for a friend as true beauty shines from within how lucky is Mr.Trevor as such a Beautiful Heart
That Honors him...As Morning light shines with a friend As he Kisses your Hand for he will watch over you as each passing
day brings strength so you can heal.

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 26 2012, 05:08 PM
Post #86

Hello my sweet, sweet boy,

I'll write a lot more later, but for now have a question that I know you will have a right answer for me. Here it goes: "When do I get to cry for myself? Or is that being far too selfish?"

Let me know whenever you want to my love! You know you are my hero!

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 27 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #87

Mom

I channeled my answer through Aunt Jeannie (not always the MOST reliable conduit but any port in a storm). You get to cry for yourself ANY TIME, ALL THE TIME - and please start it NOW. I can feel all the tears damming up in your heart and I don't want them to drown you when the dam breaks. Hear me?

I love you, mommy. Always have, always will.

Your boy,

Trevor

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 27 2012, 06:08 PM
Post #88

Hi Bobbie your Doxie Friend....

Poem Not Written by myself someone with true talent.. Modified;

On The Wings of Hope <Butterfly Poems and Release Reading>
Attached Image

As ancient Legend goes;

If anyone desires a wish to come true,
they must capture a butterfly and whisper
that a wish to come true.
Attached Image
Since a butterfly makes no sound,
They can't tell a wish to anyone but the Great Spirit.

Althought this legend implies that we should keep our wishes silent
There are some wishes that need to be expressed for all to see.

To those that have been touched by Illness we are but Angels Wings beneath your feet...
We wish the caregivers strength and tranquility, and thank them for the gift of Love that holds are Hearts
So we may be...To walk with are friends on a Beach with waters that seem to wash passed are feet;

We wish the survivors a long and happy life,
and thank them for showing us how to fight with courage and determination
A will to fight as are friends sit by are side they tell stories of a Beautiful Human that Sings in the Morning light..

We wish those in battle fighting for life sending Energy and Hope and great strength of Angels might..
as all thank them for showing us true bravery in a time where we Kneel with Angels that whisper words of
great Delight when wings brush the ground to hide are Fallen Light...

And finally, we wish for waters that splash are feet as we stand in the sands of time that bring are friends back as light will shine how much love
that we have captured for all to see that have touched are hearts and as we look back we see are own foot prints in the sands of time.. as are friends
shines down in Memorie we Honor the fallen with great words of life...

Attached Image

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 27 2012, 06:15 PM
Post #89

My Dear Mommy,

Here is a little poem for you that Auntie LoveMyMickey found:

In Time of Sadness

As the rain falls
So do my tears.
My heart is full of sadness.
As the rain drops, may my tears find
Their way to the sea,
And let this sadness
Pass from me.
Blessed be.

"I LOVE YOU MOMMY!"

Your Trevor Forever wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 27 2012, 09:30 PM
Post #90

Dear Trevor,

I am truly blessed beyond what I deserve! First, you were in my daily life, teaching me all sorts of lessons about unconditional love and devotion. When we sent you to the Lord, so that you wouldn't have any more pain, you gave to me, over time, some of the most wonderful friends in my life! And I've only met one of them (I would hope so, she's my sister!). The others that have stayed by my side, through thick and thin are three miracles and their dogs (past and present).

Thank you for helping me ask the question. And God bless each of you who gave me the perfect answer(s)!

Going to sleep for the night, my LOVE! Yes, Trevor, you ARE the BEST!

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 28 2012, 06:47 AM
Post #91

Yay, Trevor. Yay Bobbie, Yay for true friends with caring, loving hearts - just like you, Trevor, baby.

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 28 2012, 08:47 PM
Post #92

Dearest Trevor and your dear, dear friends,

Mom has not had a good day at all. She has to see the doctor all of a sudden, tomorrow and is very scared about what the news is going to be.

Despite all that, I love you more than ever, Trevor! You showed me true courage and resiliancy (sp) and I MUST remember that tomorrow at the doctor's. Actually I prefer vets, but they won't take my insurance! laugh.gif

I love and am deeply indebted to you friends - you know who you are.

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 29 2012, 08:03 AM
Post #93

Dear Mr Trevor

Got another assignment for you .... go find a big, friendly lion by the name of the "Cowardly Lion." He's a guy who got his courage and strngth back while on earth here. he has a magic helmet that can send strength and courage to people and animals here on earth. (Hekmet is a hat.) It looks like an upside-down bowl and has two springy things coming out of the top that look like horns (like those things on the goats you see up there in the Perfect World). On the ends of those springy horns are two little red balls. These are the thing the Cowardly Lion uses to send strength and courage to earth here. Ask Mr Lion to send as much courage and strength to you mo as he can because she REALLY needs it today. I know it's a big job, but I'll set up a message for Mr lion to look for you.

Thank you so much for all you've done for your mom just by being you. Your love for her is the most important thing that's giving her strength right now.

Thank you Mr. Always-There and Always-Loving Trevor.

Your Aunt Jeanne

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 29 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #94

Aunt Jeanne...Thank you! I found the "Cowardly Lion"!....It took awhile and I really needed courage to wake him up, but all is well.

My Dear Sweet Mommy.....The Cowardly Lion is sending you all the courage and strength that he can find. Best of all Cowardly Lion gave me a medal to send to you for all the courage and strength you have shown during this sad time.

I LOVE YOU MOMMY and I know we will never ever forget each other. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Your Little Son,
Trevor-Forever

--------------------

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 29 2012, 06:31 PM
Post #95

Sending Strength and Hope for a friend...

Attached Image
As you release this Butterfly in Honor of me,
Know that i;m with you and will always be.

Hold a hand, say a prayer,
close your eyes and see me there.

Although you may feel a bit Torn apart,
please know that i'll be forever in your heart.

Now fly away butterfly as high as you can go,
I'm right there with you more then you know.

By Jill Haley

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 29 2012, 08:39 PM
Post #96

Oh Trevor!

Mommy is simply overwhelmed at the love flowing our direction and the amazing intensity of it all! I am at a loss for words to adequately say THANK YOU, so I just sit and drink it all in, over and over again, each word at a time!

Mommy's news today was not good at all. It makes me sad, scared, mad and determined all at the same time. I know you know how that feels. Mommy has a cancer inside of her and it is in more places than the doctors first thought. Now, mommy has to take lots of medicines for 3 months before she can have her operation and then she will need more medicines afterwards. The odds are lousy (kind of like yours were), but daddy and I are determined to fight this health battle together with you and all our amazing friends here at LS and every one of YOUR friends in Heaven, and WIN!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, I will never stop telling your story, singing your praises and teaching your Life Lessons. Now I know why God kept us apart until it was the "right" time! You were/are my teacher and example to follow and I'd best get a move on and do just that!

Please give my LOVE to every one of your firends, buddies and relatives in Heaven. As I say a humble Thank You to their people here on earth!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! wub.gif

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 29 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #97

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 30 2012, 06:45 PM
Post #98

Trevor

I'm not sure exactly what this is but it sure looks like a weapon to use against your mom's evil disease. Thank you for all you bring to the world, Mr Trevor-Forever.

Aunt Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 30 2012, 10:41 PM
Post #99

Hello, Sweetheart!

I hope you had a really good day today. Actually I hope that for you every day! And why not? First, you are in the Perfect World and second, you certainly deserve even better things after all you suffered here on earth. And you were a happy dog, even as the end drew near and that become an almost impossible task. Even in your pain and fright you exuded a confidence that, between you and me, we'd get the job done right (e.g. getting down those awful stairs in the morning). THAT is when I began to truly understand what patience is all about, and am in the midst of forgetting that lesson when dealing with he huge medical institution I have stuck myself in, in hopes of receiving the best treatment(s).

Mommy cried a lot today, for the first time in a long time. I was crying for me and also wishing I had your soft fur next to me to ease the neuropathy pain. I know exactly what my limits are in reaching out to you (BTW - thanks for the white butterfly today!) so I did content myself with remembering what a comforting experience it always was when I would touch and caress your fur.

Waiting is frustrating, reading is terrifying, not being able to reach my doctor is awful and I'm not used to any of that, so I grab your Life Lessons and try to remember specific examples of why each one is a Life Lesson. It's not hard to do. Having your collage in the living room where I spend most of my day, is a tremendous help, too. I can see you when you were happy and content which brings a measure of peace to my heart.

You know, Trevor, your mommy is a mess right now. I don't know what the "right" things (that will help me) are and I worry that my grief (although temporary) will hurt my chances. But I hold you in front of me as the shining example of what CAN be done when love is involved. And I get so much courage from your friends' mommies and daddys. Did you see the Knight and all that protective armour? I'm going to have to put that on from time to time to be even half as tough as you are! Thank you Mr. Doxie! And the poems from Mr. Doxie and LoveMyMickey are so soothing! I'm going to owe a lot back when I recover!

Well, mommy is really tired so I'm going to say Good Night, my love! Have beautiful dreams and so will I!

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 31 2012, 11:04 AM
Post #100

Trevor

You little Angel you! You just keep on giving and giving and giving. How can we ever thank you enough?

Aunt jeannie

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:08 AM