IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Animals' Perspectives And Stories About Death, The Other Side, &am, another Feb./'09 teleclass from Teresa Wagner
Furkidlets' Mom
post Jan 5 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 961

In case anyone's interested, I just received another bulletin from Teresa Wagner, about another one of her teleclasses, but this one is a two-parter, each teleclass one week apart. I took this last year as a single teleclass, so there will likely be even more ground covered in this newer offering. Firstly, here is the info. about it:

Dear Friends, Clients and Colleagues,

I am in awe and deeply grateful for all I have learned from the animals about death and what so many of them describe about what it is like for them in the spirit world. Their stories have humbled me, touched me, and have made me utterly unafraid of death. It is a great privilege to talk with both the animals and their people during these poignant times.

There is perhaps nothing as sobering as the severe illness or physical death of a loved one to bring on a crisis of faith or an inner questioning of our spiritual belief systems. We may ask ourselves-- for the first time or perhaps the 100th time-what do I really believe happens when we die? What happens to animals? Is it the same? different? Can we still talk? Will we be together again?

I believe strongly, and have seen evidence of this within myself and with many clients, that having a strong sense of faith, belief or understanding about death and life beyond earth can bring great comfort during the sacred and emotionally challenging time of grief and anticipatory grief. However, this teleclass is not meant to impose yet another belief system, but simply to offer information heard over many years from the animals.

If you would like to hear stories from the animals from one animal communicator's experience as information which may add to your understanding about the mystery of souls coming to and leaving the earth, this teleclass would be appropriate for you. I hope it may serve to bring you more comfort and peace during the inevitable and often painful times of losing our animal loved ones. Their stories have certainly provided this for me.

Love and many blessings to you and your animals,

Teresa Wagner

Class Description

The objective of this teleclass is to share stories from the animals to enhance our understanding about the diversity of what is possible in death, the other side, and coming back--from the perspective of the animals. This is not a class on the dogma of any particular religious, spiritual or metaphysical belief system. You will not be told things about death and afterlife as it if they are the ultimate, final or exclusive truth. You will hear stories offered as information to help you clarify your own beliefs.

Issues that will be addressed:

· What Have the Animals Said About What Death Is Like?
Is every experience the same, or are there differences?
Are there trends of similar things for most animals?
Who meets them, who are they with?
· Where Do They Go?
How do They Describe Heaven/The Other Side?
What does it look like? feel like?
· What Do They Do?
What goes on there?
· Do They Miss Us? See us? Visit Us?
Does it disturb them if I connect with them a lot?
If I cry or grieve a lot?
If I sense them visiting me, does this mean they are
stuck and haven't moved on?
· Do Animals Have Souls?
If so, are they the same as human souls?
Is there a hierarchy of souls?
Can animals become human, can humans become animals?
· Will We Be Together Again With the Animals We have
Loved and Lost?
If they come back, will they be the same? different?
how will I know it's them?
· Is there a difference between soul family and earth family?
· If there is reincarnation, what so souls do between lives,
what choices do they make?

Logistics

To learn more about how teleclasses work, click here

DATES AND TIMES:
This is a two session teleclass, held on the following dates:
(each class is 2 hours; total of 4 hours)
Tuesday, Feb 10, 2009, 8:00 - 10:00 pm CDT
Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009, 8:00 - 10:00 pm CDT

(Audio stream downloads are available after each session for listening to the material again)

Please check your time zone compared to the CDT (Chicago) time listed above. Click here to get the accurate time for your location:
http://www.worldtimezone.com

Also available On Demand to take at your leisure

COSTS AND REGISTRATION:
The cost for the 2 session teleclass is $105
or $95 for early bird registration.

To register and pay for the class, click here.

· Conference call phone numbers and passwords are provided to registered students the week in advance of the class.

· You will also have an opportunity, one week before the class, to submit a question or topic to be reviewed during the class.

SPONSOR:
This class is sponsored by the Animal Spirit Healing and Education Network, A Healing Arts Community and Education Resource, created by my animal communicator colleague Carol Schultz. I am delighted to be on the faculty of this group and teach this class, and honored to be on their Board of Advisors. I encourage you to explore the depth and breadth of educational opportunities available in animal communication and healing arts.

Quick Links...
Animals in our Hearts Home Page

Comfort & Support in Your Time of Grief

Consultations

Workshops

Products

~I am standing on the seashore. A magnificent ship leaves the harbor and spreads her sails to the morning breeze and starts for the ocean. I stand watching until she fades on the horizon. With sadness and grief I think, "She is gone."

But at the moment of my sad thought "She is gone" there are others who are watching her coming. Other voices who cry out with great, welcoming tender love saying, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying.~

author unknown

Secondly, some stories that accompanied this email:

PANDORA IN WHITE
Pandora had a larger than life personality in a beautiful little 7 pound body. She was always in the middle of any activity, greeting everyone
with a determined, intent look that said "I have something to say". It was as if there was a human inside saying I need to come out and I have things to tell you. She had an indomitable spirit - clear about who she was and what she wanted. When she left the earth among her first two comments were: "I'm not little anymore" and "Please remember how I looked."

Now Pandora's spirit is truly larger than life. She left behind her earth mom and sister and has said that it is her turn to look after them. In fact, she has created a triangle of light between between the three of them; sending energy, love and of course, advice.

SASSY
Sassy was the beloved dog of Sandra and her family until her passing in 2007.

Her journey started on this earth when Sandra got her in L.A. and brought her home to Northern CA to give some joy to her late husband who was then ill with leukemia. She not only brought him joy but he became healthier and lived another 5 years. When he passed Sassy was devastated and she and Sandra healed together. "She became my healer and protector," Sandra said.

Sassy's gentle healing energy and love also extended to the infant seen behind her in this photo: Liam Sean, Sandra's grandson. Sassy and Sandra took care of him every Friday for two years while his parents were at work. Sassy adored him.

Sassy has also told us that from the other side she continues to look after Sandra, sending her energy and helping her health, and, that she is a leader and teacher of others now where she is. She has also sent Sandra and her family a delightful new dog named Sierra, bringing them new joy. Sandra says, "I will never forget her and what she has done for me. Her love was 'to the limit and beyond' and now it is showing through little Sierra Rose."

OLIVER
Oliver, who captured the heart of his person Marisa, loved the garden. Marisa's mother loved angels and after her passing this angel statuary came to adorn and bless Oliver's garden.

Sadly, Oliver was diagnosed with heart related illness and crossed over at the very tender age of four years old in February of 2008. Prayers and loving thoughts for Oliver and his family are welcomed.

--------------------
"I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."

[center]~Anonymous~

<div align="center">"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"[/center]

~Fleur Conkling Heylinger~

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<

"For one species to mourn the death of another is a noble thing"

~Aldo Leopold~

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Life is life - whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man's own advantage. ~Sri Aurobindo

Spay now or pay later, the interest is killing us.

</span></div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:33 PM