Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Is Going To Be Hard, without her here
magdalene
post May 6 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 1,778

I hadn't realized how hard summer would be without her here, but I can tell it is going to be difficult. She loved summer. I see the other cats outside enjoying the nice weather, and I think of how much she loved it. And I think about that beautiful summer day she left this world. And I find myself wishing I could go back and do things differently. I wish I hadn't let her outside that morning. I wish I could have saved her.

Magdalene

--------------------
Weep not for me,
as I sleep peacefully,
and I have known much love.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mo&Maisie'sMom
post May 6 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,605

I know you're hurting and I'm so sorry. Seems like we've all had a rough couple of weeks, especially with the changing season. I end up more depressed when it is warm and sunny. I know what it's like to look back and want to rewrite history - to do things differently for a better outcome. It wasn't your fault. You couldn't have known.

I am thinking of you tonight and hoping that the pain lightens at least a little for you...

--------------------
"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

+Quote Post
toonie
post May 8 2007, 07:13 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,632

I know how it must feel for you, you lost your furbaby in the summer and summer will never be the same. This is hard, especially now that the time is near. Do you think you might be able to chum up with the cats that play outside?I have been playing and petting some barn cats, if I were ready I would adopt one, or rather two. It will never be the same as THE ONE who can never be replaced but a bit of time spent in the company of cats does make me feel better, especially when I'm having a hard day. They end up charming me more than I would have thought though it takes time to develop a special relationship with a cat or with anyone for that matter. Do you think you can consider starting over again, maybe it would be a good thing for you?
Also don't forget to take time to prepare and eat good nutritious food and to go for lots of walks. A good walk makes one feel so much better, you take off not feeling like it and return feeling much better, as if some of the bad feelings were left behind.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:15 AM