Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Still Love You, Trevor!, separated from a most special doggie
Bobbie
post Jan 2 2014, 09:31 PM
Post #441

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,068

Hi Trevor!

Mommy is quite sick from her treatment today. First time in a long time, but I've been quite active today which didn't help.

Would you mind gathering all your buddies in Heaven (yes, that includes all your brothers! smile.gif) and have everyone send down some healing rays? They don't have to be the most powerful ones because God is doing a good job of that, but lots of medium ones would be really appreciated.

Thank you, so much, Mr. Trevor, my hunky bunky.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR! wub.gif
XO mommy XO
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Jan 4 2014, 08:53 AM
Post #442

Good Morning, my sweetness!

Today and for the next few days the temperature is going to be bitterly cold. I am glad that you don't have to physically go out in such weather. You hated the cold and the snow so badly that it broke my heart to see you struggle. That's when daddy and I made the decision to blanket the house in puppy pads so that you wouldn't have to suffer any more than you already were. And did we ever use puppy pads. In fact, I still have two of them with written messages to you on them. I know you can see them and I don't know when I will take them down, if ever.

Trevor, you are such a wonderful companion! You constantly remind me of those things I should be doing in my life. I need to start practicing your Life Lessons again. I miss you so very much. But, again, I am more glad that you are in Heaven where there is no cold or oppressive heat, nothing to frighten you and, most important, no more pain for you, my love.

Enjoy Heave with all your friends today, especially Timmy the cat whose human is missing him so much. Thank you for being such a huge part of my life, even today.

XO mommy XO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 4 2014, 10:59 AM
Post #443

Member No.: 7,067

Hello Beautiful

I'll ask Gretta and Rufus to help you organize the prayer hum for your mommy. She loves you so much. There is not a love like hers for you.

Thank you for coming into her life. Her heart and soul have been hugely blessed by you. She DOES love you the best! And that's OK.

I love you, too, Little Tan Doggie.

Your auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Jan 9 2014, 11:57 PM
Post #444

My dearest little Trevor,

Mommy is very sick tonight and I need your courage. Would you mind sharing your tremendous courage and will to live with me for awhile? I've always been able to glean much strength from you, both here on Earth and from you in Heaven.

Thank you, my little one. You are my world.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XO mommy XO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 10 2014, 08:57 AM
Post #445

Here's some strength and love and comfort from you cousins Gretta and Rufus. Please add them to your gifts to your mom, our aunt. Tell her we love her with all our hearts and console her heart as only you can.

Thank you so much, Mr Trevor. You are in my heart forever.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 13 2014, 07:21 AM
Post #446

Hello Most beautiful dog

Please stick close to your mommie today. She needs your loving and courageous spirit. Thank you, Precious.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 13 2014, 06:56 PM
Post #447

Member No.: 7,071

Dear Mommy, wub.gif

I'm sending you Angels of healing and courage. Please feel better.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MOMMY!

Your Son,

Trevor-Forever

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Jan 19 2014, 08:16 PM
Post #448

Hello my darling Trevor!

No, I have not forgotten about you and thank you for the loving messages you have sent my way. How could I forget about you? You are the love of my life and you mean everything to me. You taught me lessons about love that surpass anything I could have thought of and you did it in such a profound, yet simple way.

Thank you, Trevor, for always being here when I need you most. I am feeling a lot better right now and appreciate my good days, like you did here on earth. See, you came to me for even more reasons...................so that I could learn how to get the most out of the good days and survive the bad days intact. You may never know how much of an impact you have on my life, but I will always be grateful.

I love you, Trevor. Always have.....always will. You are the bravest little Cocker Spaniel that ever lived!!!

mommy xo

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 22 2014, 08:28 AM
Post #449

Hello Trevor-Forever,

Better tell you brothers to be careful when they go outside today - the snow is higher than they are. And please whisper in your brother Kelley's ear to be a gentle dog - just for a few days. OK?

I love you, Baby Boy.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 23 2014, 08:02 AM
Post #450

Good morning Trevor the Beautiful,

Stay warm and safe in the Perfect World and please send down some happiness and healing rays to your mom. I know she's going to need them today.

Thank you Trevor - the most beautiful cocker spaniel who ever lived.

Love forever,

Your auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 25 2014, 07:23 AM
Post #451

Good morning Mr Trevor-Forever

you are the most beautiful cocker spaniel who ever lived. You taught us so many things - some that we are just learning now. You are surely one of God's saints sent to your mom to grace her heart and soul - and your light shone into my heart SO brightly. Please be with me today as I travel across the state to visit Bobbie's (and my) dad. There's lots of snow so I'm scared to go but I have to. Just like you, often scared -- but never lonely after Bobbie became your mom.

I love you Beautiful Baby.

XOXO

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Jan 30 2014, 06:59 PM
Post #452

Hello my beautiful boy, Trevor!

Oh! How I miss you every day, but am so glad you are safe and warm in Heaven while all this terrible weather has been pummeling us here on Earth. No one has been immune from the cold and snow.....no one.

How are you doing, my little one? I see your picture all over the house and even have some of your comforters down the basement. I moved them a bit today and that brought back all sorts of memories of the good and even the not-so-good times we had. You will always be the most inspiring doggie in my life. You loved me and I loved you like no other. Please have a good time in Heaven with all your friends and relatives....have this every day.

I love you so very much, Trevor, and always will. Thank you for coming and staying into my life. I will be forever grateful!

XO mommy XO

+Quote Post
joyo
post Feb 1 2014, 12:34 PM
Post #453

Member No.: 8,223

I hope your baby and mine are in heaven together. I am having another wave of grief this morning for our dog Anna. I went to put some of Anna's toys away and my husband asked me to leave them in her basket a little longer. Of course!!!! It's been less than a week since she left us. it hurts so much.

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 4 2014, 07:30 AM
Post #454

Hi Trevor-Forever

I'll be coming to your old house in just a few weeks. There I will feel you spirit SO strongly. I love you Trevor-baby, even though I only met you once. You do miracles for you mommie's spirit. You two not only shared a doul, you shared a heart and a mind. I think this might be the only time this has happened on earth.

I love you Trevor-forever.

XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXX

Your auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 10 2014, 07:30 AM
Post #455

Good morning Mr Trevor-Forever,

Just a few short days and I will be at your house!! I'm just writing to thank you for rescuing your mommie and giving her so much love. You are a lesson to all of us that no matter how we try to crush it, the spirit of love and care, love is stronger than anything in this universe. That's because the Good Shepherd IS love.

Have a fun day.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 12 2014, 07:39 AM
Post #456

Good morning to you, Mr Most-Beautiful-Dog-In-The-World!

You have made the world a more beautiful, gentler place by your coming to it. You have touched the hearts of everyone who ever met you. I'm so happy I got to meet you - it is a privilege I'll never forget.

Please have a wonderful time today in the Perfect World - and, with your special beautiful heart, encourage the new arrivals. Let them know the there is a Good Shepherd there who loves and cares for them all.

Thank you Baby Dog.

I love you ... forever.

XOXOXOXOXOOX

Your auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 23 2014, 09:10 AM
Post #457

Oh Trevor, your mommie has become very very sick. Would you please help organize a prayer hum for her today. Rufus and gretta will help. Bring all your brothers and cousins and ALL your friends in the Perfect World and go to the feet of the Good Shepherd and each pray in your own words: hum, purr, cheep, whistle, moo, whinny, grunt - whatever sound they make. The Good Shepherd will hear your prayer of pleading for her life. Shoe loves you more than anything or anyone else in the univers - except God.

Thank you baby Trevor.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Feb 23 2014, 06:02 PM
Post #458

Member No.: 7,071

Sweet Trevor, we all are so sad to hear that your mommy is real sick. Mickey and his sisters and cousins join the prayer hum and ask the Good Lord to heal her.

God Bless your whole family,

Auntie LoveMyMickey XO

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 25 2014, 08:49 PM
Post #459

Sweet anad gentle Trevor-Forever, the most beautiful cocker spaniel who ever lived. Did you haer all of the people and animals who joined in the prayer him for your mommie? It could be heard around the world. And the Good Shepherd answered our prayers and hums. He gave the doctors an idea for how to help your mommie. Please send her some very strong love and courage rays - like the ones she gave you when you were so sick. You two were truly sharers of the same soul. I could see that in both of your eyes.

Have a restful night, Trevor-baby.

Rufus and Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Mar 24 2014, 09:15 PM
Post #460

Sweet and Gentle Trevor, the most beautiful cocker spaniel who ever lived,

I know you can see that your mommie is very, very sick and I, her big sister, am the saddest i have ever been in my whole life. Could you please go and ask the Good Shepherd to send some comforting thoughts to your mom? She really needs them right now. Thank you my little "nephew dog."

Auntie Jeannie (Gretta and Rufus's mom)

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:19 AM