IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Picking Up The Pieces Of My Heart...in Memory Of Zoe, Welcome her new little sister ..... SASHA!
Deanna
post Sep 22 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 4,792

Here she is ...she's helping me with the hurt and emptiness. My husband made the "phone call" to inquire about getting a new baby and once the lady called us back and said she had them, all we had to do is pick a day and time to pick out a new baby. She has been so loving and cuddlely at the same time, she's been some what pitiful. I had to take her to the vet this morning, the night I brought her home, I discovered she had "kennel cough". Her doctor confirmed is was kennel cough in addition to having an upper respitory infection. He prescribed her an antibiotic so hopefully, we're on our way to happy, healthy little westie.

I have had some mixed emotions with getting her (being the same breed, and my son wanted to name her "Chloe" but on the first day I had called her Zoe three times, so I had to call for a family meeting for a mutual name change (chloe was much to close to zoe). So we decided we all could agree on Sasha and I am very happy about it. More happy to have the physical love aroung. A few have mentioned "she's already spoiled". I can't help it. I am loving Sasha through Zoe. Zoe taught me well. I will forever carry my broken heart with Zoe not being here, I will continue to talk to Zoe and let her know I love and miss her daily, as well as, advice on helping me with Sasha. ha

I know I'm rambling on, this is a new phase in my healing.
I will keep in touch.
Here's a pic of my new baby.
Much love to you all ~
Deanna

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:12 AM