Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Pray For My Missing Kitty-khye
marah1115
post Jun 11 2009, 08:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 5,452

My yellow and orange Kitty Khye has disappeared I NEVER wanted to let him be outdoors (we live in town)EVER but if we didn't he would spray(even though fixed) and claw the furniture so we'd let him out and in and then he was a good kitty but I am so afraid-- he has been gone half a day now and no sign of him--if anyone has any ideas for finding him please let me know--he had a collar(was breakaway but I have hear bad stories) because I wanted people to know he wasn't a stray and turn him in to the shelter that is why he had a collar--I have looked up and down the streets calling(normally he comes running from wherever he is when you call) and he eats like every 2 hours(I know not good we just give him a bit each time)He has a cat flap in our basement and he can actually let himself in the house through a bi-fold door to the main house-- he normally is yowling around outside in the night scratching the screens when he wants in and he is fed by my husband when he gets up for work really early around 2:00am and then lays on my bed until late afternoon and then in and out but he went out last night around 8:00pm and NO sign of him so far I am just sick about it--what should I do if he doesn't come back soon--make flyers--call the shelter--what else???I am so scared he got caught under our house or something or the collar hurt him--I feel awful--
Thanks in advance for any advice prayers support
http://img.makeupalley.com/3/4/2/2/1316195.JPG http://img.makeupalley.com/3/4/2/2/1316194.JPG
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
marah1115
post Jun 12 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,452

Thanks for your prayers--I looked and looked and read articles ABOUT looking and I did what it said and looked at DUSK and he was locked in a neighbors garage I heard him meow back when I called--he had gotten in through some broken windows or something but the neighbor was up so I asked him to please let him out and he did the cat is uninjured but then he couldn't get out after he sneaked in somehow he is fixed so i don't get why he insists on being around other kitties(he was with a friend)??Now I don't want to let him out but he insists and when I say that I MEAN it! he yowls around for ever and paces and claws the couch (used to pee on the furniture)and walls and doors and makes a general nuisance of himself and sits at the door and looks at you--I mean how can I NOT??I am scared for him and I was so upset yesterday I didn't even hardly eat a thing--but I know he hates being in what do you do??
Thanks again

+Quote Post
Flossie's Mom
post Jun 13 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,211

I am so glad you found your cat. He really is a beauty.

My neutered male (neutered very young too) loves to be outside also. I hate to let him out as much as he wants to be out too because we live (in the summertime) on 160 acres and there are coyotes in the countryside here. In face we recently had one in the area he really likes to be in. I flew out the door yelling and here came Jingles out of the trees about 50 feet from where the coyote was ohmy.gif I said now I'll have to go out and bang on a big pot with a spoon every morning before I let him out. In the winter when we are in town (large one too) he is not allowed out and he didn't like it at all. He had a couple of places he peed on and I figured it was to get even with me!!!!!!!!!

Wish I knew the answer for you........ these guys can be devis sometimes can't they? I have walked mine on a leash even to see if that would satisfy his need to be out.

Good luck with finding a resolution. Again, so glad you found him!

Ginger

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:12 AM