Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost 2 Doggies In Two Months., So sad
Lindi
post Jul 14 2013, 01:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 8,037

Hi, I am new here. I lost my Nibbler who was 6in dec to spleen cancer it came on so suddenly. Nibbler was. Spring spaniel full of life mischievous and a cuddle buddy. He was gone in one day. I was there as he died I was and am so heartbroken. He was so full of, life. Then a month later my 18 yr old blue heeled was put down as he had dementia he was my dog and had loved me and cried with me and looked at me with those big. Rown eyes that looked right into your soul he was an old soul ver dignified. I miss his so much. Then my mother passed away. I miss her terribly. Now my last doggie a chow go.den mix is losing his back legs. He has hip displays ia and the spinal chord is narrowing. He is 10. I have lost my jov so I am home with Him all day it hurts him to get up and down and he can hardly walk cannot wag hi big bushy tail any more I am lost and will be crushed when he goes I am doin all that can be done to make him comfortable. Just seems I cannot bear this. Thanks for listening.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 14 2013, 10:08 AM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Lindi, please permit me to offer you my sincerest sympathies in the physical losses of your beloved Nibbler and Blue Healer. Losing a companion is never easy regardless of the circumstances or how long we are blessed with the privilege of their company. Losing two companions in a very short period of time is very traumatic and intensifies the grief.

Lindi, this grief journey is one of the hardest experiences you will know on this side of eternity. It is a journey that is filled with many different emotions that can overwhelm us all at one time - - it is a journey that is frequently referred to as a horror roller coaster ride. It is a journey that cannot be reconciled in a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month, or even 6 months - - for you are now on a journey of all the "first withouts" and constant reminders that are so very painful right now that include memories of "this time yesterday, last week, last month, last year" to endure. It is a journey that can only be traveled one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time in your own way and in your own time - - with the reassurance that you are among friends here who truly do understand what you are going through, and we are here for you for as long and as often as you need us.

The good news in the midst of your deep grief is that the love bond you and your beloved Nibbler and Blue Healer share is eternal - - it is not restricted to the physical laws of time and space. Your beloved Nibbler's and Blue Healer's sweet Living Spirits continue to share your earthly journey now as they always have and always will - - for they are always and forever a part of your heart and memories, Lindi - - they are always and forever a heartbeat close to you.

I know all too well from first hand experience that when our hearts are filled with deep grief there really are no adequate words in any language that can soothe the seering pain of sorrow. Still I hope the words I share with you will be able to offer you some measure of comfort, support, encouragement, and hope as you travel your grief adjustment journey.

I also know from first hand experience how painful it is to be going through a grief adjustment journey and having the care of another precious companion whose health is declining - - and this also contributes to the deep sorrow - - the "reality" that sooner than our hearts are ready - - which in reality never are - - we will be physically separated from another companion.

Thank you so much for sharing your beloved Nibbler and Blue Healer with us, Lindi. Perhaps sometime you will feel up to sharing a picture(s) of them with us - - but only when / if you want to. Please know you and your precious Chow are in my thoughts and prayers, Lindi, and please let us know how you both are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Lindi
post Jul 14 2013, 12:18 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (moon_beam @ Jul 14 2013, 10:08 AM) *
Hi, Lindi, please permit me to offer you my sincerest sympathies in the physical losses of your beloved Nibbler and Blue Healer. Losing a companion is never easy regardless of the circumstances or how long we are blessed with the privilege of their company. Losing two companions in a very short period of time is very traumatic and intensifies the grief.

Lindi, this grief journey is one of the hardest experiences you will know on this side of eternity. It is a journey that is filled with many different emotions that can overwhelm us all at one time - - it is a journey that is frequently referred to as a horror roller coaster ride. It is a journey that cannot be reconciled in a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month, or even 6 months - - for you are now on a journey of all the "first withouts" and constant reminders that are so very painful right now that include memories of "this time yesterday, last week, last month, last year" to endure. It is a journey that can only be traveled one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time in your own way and in your own time - - with the reassurance that you are among friends here who truly do understand what you are going through, and we are here for you for as long and as often as you need us.

The good news in the midst of your deep grief is that the love bond you and your beloved Nibbler and Blue Healer share is eternal - - it is not restricted to the physical laws of time and space. Your beloved Nibbler's and Blue Healer's sweet Living Spirits continue to share your earthly journey now as they always have and always will - - for they are always and forever a part of your heart and memories, Lindi - - they are always and forever a heartbeat close to you.

I know all too well from first hand experience that when our hearts are filled with deep grief there really are no adequate words in any language that can soothe the seering pain of sorrow. Still I hope the words I share with you will be able to offer you some measure of comfort, support, encouragement, and hope as you travel your grief adjustment journey.

I also know from first hand experience how painful it is to be going through a grief adjustment journey and having the care of another precious companion whose health is declining - - and this also contributes to the deep sorrow - - the "reality" that sooner than our hearts are ready - - which in reality never are - - we will be physically separated from another companion.

Thank you so much for sharing your beloved Nibbler and Blue Healer with us, Lindi. Perhaps sometime you will feel up to sharing a picture(s) of them with us - - but only when / if you want to. Please know you and your precious Chow are in my thoughts and prayers, Lindi, and please let us know how you both are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

+Quote Post
Lindi
post Jul 14 2013, 12:19 PM
Post #4

Thank you moonbeam you are a comfort some days are harder than others it is nice to have aplce where others understand

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:29 AM