Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Yesterday, 01:23 PM
Post #6961

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I am sooooooo thrilled to share your news that you can begin your new job on Monday. This is EXCELLENT!!! I know this takes a LOT of concern off your mind. I hope the new assignment and your new supervisor will be a good match. Look forward to sharing your news as to how things go. And congratulations to you, Anne, and your precious Tang on your new family member. Unfortunately the Facebook link for his picture is no longer available - - however, you can email me a picture of him if you'd like. I look forward to getting it. I know you and Anne are celebrating this weekend for your new job and sweet Tyler's homecoming. Please let us know how things go with your precious Tang's and sweet Tyler's introduction.

I was able to get a walk this morning - - 1.2 miles round trip. After I got back I saw beautiful Bonnie in the shrubs at the top of the slope that goes down to the only wooded area separating the condo complex from the individual residential homes. She looked at me when I talked to her from a distance but wouldn't come to me. But sweet Buster came for a visit. He came and went a couple of times but is now comfortably settled in the laundry basket taking a nap as I'm writing to you. Worked on reconciling the bank statement with the checkbook which came out right the first time - - which is always a celebration when that happens. And have started reading another book by James Patterson - - one of three books the volunteer from the library delivered yesterday.

Once again, Tracy, congratulations on your new job assignment beginning Monday, and on sweet Tyler's homecoming today. It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Yesterday, 06:51 PM
Post #6962

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (81) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad you were able get a good walk in today. Too bad Bonnie didn't come, but I hope she and Buster (who did visit) are both doing OK.

We picked up Tyler at the adoption house facility and 12:00 when they opened. He's bee neutered, chipped and had age appropriate shots. They sent us home with a couple pills for a mild respiratory infection (probably from all those care fumes) The fee was 50.00 as apparently only adult cats are free. The meeting with Tang didn't go as anticipated though. We called him over to the carrier where Tyler had his head out and Tang hissed at him sad.gif He's hissed a few more times at him since, but hasn't done anything more aggressive than that. He's not too pleased with us either. I guess he's had too long alone and has always had this place to himself. But we're working diligently to remedy the situation. So far Tyler's figured out where the upstairs bathroom litter box is (he hid behind the toilet until I coaxed him out with cat milk and a crushed pill) He's let us both cuddle him in the foyer upstairs. We've made him a hidey hole at the bottom of the linen closet upstairs with a bowl of dry kitten food and water. If there is not significant improvement by Monday when we both have to work, we may have to close him in the upstairs bathroom.

Tang has had his supper and shot and will get his treats later. I already put the first round of food out for the local waifs. I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post