Reply to this topicStart new topic
> One Week Today, very sad today,but coping
heartbroken1
post May 18 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 883

hi everyone~
my beautiful Pretty Girl passed a week ago today at 10am! i am very sad today and to tell you the truth it has felt like a yr. ive lost over 8 lbs and i go everyday to her resting place and tell her i love her and miss her soooooo much!!! i have her picture up on my computer at home so i can "see" her everyday. the girls and i are coping well with it. i can have blocked the traumatic part that was shredding me to pieces last week. i can talk about her without crying uncontrollable(which is good) i do still very much cry for her because i want her back. last night was very hard because the vet sent us a sympathy card with the sweetest words in it. they loved pretty girl there and she was there favorite. i have never seen a staff act that way. they all commented on her sweet loving disposition while she was here on earth. the vet that helped her finally rest was the vet that signed the card. she knew how we loved her. i thought that was great and boy did i start crying all over again. i love her and miss her and hope that she's smiling over us.
~lori~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ladypurr
post May 18 2005, 12:26 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 813

Dear Heartbroken1,

Oh, how I feel your pain. Just take things one day at a time. Pretty Girl is safe in the arms of God now. You needn't worry about her ever again. I know that doesn't really take away the pain, but at least you'll know that she can never be hurt again.

God loves His creatures and though we don't know why you suffered so tragic a loss,
He really does make everything work out for good eventually.

Your beautiful little Pretty Girl will never forget you and she will wait for you one day at the beautiful Rainbow Bridge. In the meantime, she has unending sunshine, butterflies and birds to watch and chase, and many, many other pals to hang out with and snooze till her hearts' content!

She is very lucky to have have been a part of your life!

--Susan
~ a voice for the voiceless ~

+Quote Post
Missing Kamikazi
post May 18 2005, 02:54 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 876

When I lost my Kamikazi on the 7th, someone told me this and it has helped me. I will post it here in hopes that it will help you:

When our furbaby was here on earth we loved them, and all that love was stored in their hearts and soul. When our furbaby passes, they no longer reside here on earth physically. But our love that still exsists has to go somewhere. Their soul makes a home in our hearts. But our hearts, being already full from their love to us, have to make room for this soul and all its love both that our furbaby has for us and we give to them. So, our hearts get even bigger. This is why it hurts so much. Our hearts are getting bigger. We still love them and send our love to them, but it all comes back to our hearts where they will live till the moment that we meet them at the rainbow bridge.

When we hear their voices, even though we know they are not hear physically, I think it is because they are here with us, we just cant see them. They still live with us right next to us as if nothing ever happened. So when we think we hear them... it is them.... or we think we see them.. it is them. It takes a lot for them to show themselves for those breif moments..... so it wont happen all the time.... But know they are here with you... loving you and supporting you. They see how much you love them through the tears you cry. And it makes them proud to know you loved them so much.

Now that i sound like a crazy person... I will close...

--------------------
Praying all furbabies go to be with God when it is their time until we are with them again.

+Quote Post
odessey
post May 18 2005, 03:52 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 886

I feel your pain and share your greif. My Boscoe baby has been gone know for a little over a month. But at times it seems as though it was just yesterday. I had a dream about him when I first came to stay here at my friends it was and incredible thing perhaps maybe even wishful ness on my part. I have no kids; but in this dream I had a daughter and it was so sweet Boscoe would go and sleep beside the baby bassinette. And look down at her as she lay in her bed. Then sleep at the foot on the little crib. As she grew she thought he was some sort of a ponney for her to ride. It was like he didn't seem to mind. He felt it was his job to protect her. He would wald beside the stroller and look in their to make sure she was there. It was so cute!!!!!! It was just something like that made me fall in love with him. He was so intune to me and one he was so furstrated with him self , he had wanted to go out on the leash, and I could of swore he was trying to talk to me. like he was trying to manipulate is tonque in someway to form a word. He then just gasp the air with a sigh. Sounds crazy doesn't it. Thank you every one for your replies to my little stroy. About My Boscoe. Tina

+Quote Post
luv_my_catz
post May 19 2005, 04:47 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 789

To All ~ What we feel and experience with our pets lives and deaths is real ~ this time of grief is so poignant and spiritually powerful ~ I am proud to know everyone here ~ your words of how things are for you give me the strength to face my own heart and know at the depth of my soul what is there ~ Today I am living a life without Amber physically present and I never wanted that to happen ~ yet because of that I found this Community and have learned and remembered so many things at the core of my being ~ that I have always known ~ but never was able to put into words or name the emotions ~ Before, it just used to whirl around and then over time I would move on but with no spiritual healing or growth ~ it was all on the perifery before ~ but now with the profound loss of the sweetest Tabby I have known in this decade and the last ~ I have come to understand my self and my own beliefs and have uncovered some dazzling realizations about the infinite ~ this is only the beginning of my journey ~ and I plan to stay here for a long long time to continue to receive inspiration that I can apply to my life and hopefully in the meantime also help others as we re-commit our lives each day to the lives and loves and spirits of those animals that have shared our days and made our hearts grow ~ Sincere Thanks, Kathryn

--------------------
Peace Be With You ~ Kathryn ~ Angel Amber ~ Angel CC~ and Sammie

I lost my Amber Tabby Girl of nearly 20 years on 3/28/05 after a valiant battle with end stage CRF. Always a beacon in the storm ~ steady and true.

C.C was my purebred White Angora I lost to cancer on 10/22/05 at age 13~ A Big Gentle yet Oddly Eccentric Creature ~Through his congenital deaf ness ~He brought an innocent joy to my life and light to my heart

I also adopted an 8 yr old Burmese named Samantha who led me back into my own room ~ still a stranger to me ~ she sweetly gives peace to Amber's final days spent there and lights my way to see in the darkness of the spaces that my precious CC has left behind.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:26 AM