Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> I Am Leaving A Goodbye Too
Ann H
post May 9 2005, 01:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 538

To my dear friends that reached your hands and hearts out to me and my family in the darkest time of our lives, Clair and I wanted to say thank you all so much. You have all been so kind to me as we have found healing and the strength to walk this devastating journey that none of us wanted to walk but were forced into. I Also wanted to say good-bye and to tell you I will never forget any of you or your precious babies for as long as I live.

Take care and always be kind to each other. Reach out to as many as you can to give them hope and to let them know that someone out that cares and understands. As in the past continue to show compassion as your stretch your hand out to one another.

I will check in on you all from time to time to see how you are all doing. My husband Clair and I thank you all so much for being there for us, for helping us in our journey and making it a little easier to bear. You have been a blessing to us and we are forever thankful.

I too feel like it is time for me to take the next step and try to walk on in this life without my babies by my side. I can not stay here where my trust has been broken. I no longer feel safe to say what is on my mind without an attack being made on me and others. The words that was said to me on LS is just not acceptable to me when I posted my post titled Tears Soaked My Pillow it lead me to post a response titled My Answer To A Hurtful Post.. From there things just got worse. So I feel I can't post my feelings any more. It has been a long hard journey to live without my darling Snookie Cookie and my grandbaby Chili Bean.

I will always carry them in my heart and soul and will hold tight to the love they gave me throughout all the years. Now it is time for me to walk the path alone as I learn to live without my babies. I had rather walk alone than to be hurt on LS again. Maybe for me to keep reading and posting does not let the pain ease as much as it should. So I will stay away and see how it goes. I know I can always come back should I need to.

The tears do not come as often and the pain has lessened a lot for us. We are able to feel joy in other walks of our lives now. My whole family will miss our darling girls Snookie and Chili Bean, we will love them and hold them close to us until we are reunited in Heaven with them. Then as my dear friend Pamela said all that we have lost will be restored to us when the final chapter of our life has been written.
Love, Ann

--------------------

My girls went to the Rainbow Bridge 6 weeks and 3 days apart.
Snookie had cushing's disease, and later developed diabetes. Both had cancer, Snookie had cancer of the liver, and Chili Bean had cancer of the pallet. Chili Bean was our son's chihuahua but we kept her often throughout her life and she stayed with us for the last 9 months of her life. Chili Bean also had asthma and heart failure. We will see you in Heaven my precious darlings.

Snookie Lynn Howard
2-04-94 - 12-26-04

Senorita Chili Bean Bubbles Howard
11-05-94 - 11-11-04
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Ann H   I Am Leaving A Goodbye Too   May 9 2005, 01:15 PM
- - encouragingangel   dearest ann, thank you for your beautiful wor...   May 9 2005, 02:03 PM
- - Norah'sMom   I too will never forget the kindness you showed me...   May 9 2005, 02:17 PM
- - Pamela   My angel sent Ann Howard. Thank you!!...   May 9 2005, 02:36 PM
- - Kathleen032   Dear Ann, I've been touched by all your stori...   May 9 2005, 03:00 PM
- - FurBabyMom   Dear Ann, I'm sorry you are leaving however I ...   May 9 2005, 05:54 PM
- - Jazzygirl   Dear Ann, Thank you for all the compassion and lov...   May 9 2005, 06:03 PM
- - Rusty's Mom   Dear Ann, My thanks to you for the kindness you...   May 9 2005, 06:34 PM
- - zoeysdad   Much love to you, Ann...thanks for being a great f...   May 9 2005, 08:24 PM
- - midwest   Ann, I'm still recently new here, but just wan...   May 10 2005, 01:11 AM
- - luv_my_catz   Dear Ann, I will miss your words of wisdom and in...   May 10 2005, 06:10 AM
- - Ladypurr   Dear Ann, Though I am sorry that you are leaving,...   May 10 2005, 06:04 PM
- - Caroline   Ann- thank you for all of your kind words and tho...   May 10 2005, 11:14 PM
- - jillybromley   Dear Ann I feel I have come to know you so very we...   May 10 2005, 11:51 PM
- - KayKay   Ann, In a world that has often been full of tears...   May 12 2005, 09:28 PM
- - jennieg0607   Ann, I am very sorry to hear that you are leaving...   May 14 2005, 01:00 AM
- - litebrez   Dear Ann, As you know I was away for awhile and to...   May 19 2005, 01:00 AM
- - odessey   Dear Ann, I am very new to this sight, but I can s...   May 19 2005, 09:50 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:52 PM