Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing Pet, Missing Chihuahua Family is heart broken
agamez
post Nov 5 2010, 01:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,865

This past Monday, November 1st our pet Chihuahua went missing. My husband left the back fence open and he slipped out. He has been out of the yard before but he had never left. My family and I are heart broken. We have placed flyers, visited animal shelters, posted online but I still feel as I should be doing something else. A couple of days ago, my seven year old daughter got up for school and asked if "Wuero" had returned. I said that he didn't and she responded, "I don't know why he hasn't come home, I prayed so hard last night for him to return."
Our pet is an inside pet; he sleeps with one of the children every night; if we always go on vacation where he can come with us. He usually never leaves our side.

I truly believe in the power of prayer. I ask if you could please pray for the return of our pet. We miss him so much!! We're not sure how to handle this sorrow we are feeling. At work, I hate for people to ask if he has returned because I can't answer without crying.

Please, please help us by praying for our pet to return soon and safe to his home.

We will be going out tomorrow, house to house, asking if anyne has seen him.
Thank you for your prayers!!
Attached File  Photo_0363.bmp ( 113.49K ) Number of downloads: 318
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LisaP
post Nov 5 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,861

Our sweet kitty is missing so I know exactly how you feel! I too believe in the power of prayer so I will pray that your little sweetie finds his way home TODAY! I compulsively check our back door thinking that Lindy will be there and one of these times she will be there, I pray. I am praying that your little guy gets tired of his adventure and heads himself right back home!

We went door to door when searching for Lindy and found several people who have seen her. It was a good use of our time!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
agamez
post Nov 5 2010, 09:49 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (LisaP @ Nov 5 2010, 11:53 AM) *
Our sweet kitty is missing so I know exactly how you feel! I too believe in the power of prayer so I will pray that your little sweetie finds his way home TODAY! I compulsively check our back door thinking that Lindy will be there and one of these times she will be there, I pray. I am praying that your little guy gets tired of his adventure and heads himself right back home!

We went door to door when searching for Lindy and found several people who have seen her. It was a good use of our time!

I will also keep Lindy in my prayers. Hopefully soon, we both will be with our beloved animals!!

+Quote Post
goliath
post Nov 6 2010, 08:04 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,239

[quote name='agamez' date='Nov 5 2010, 02:42 PM' post='62027']

Please, please help us by praying for our pet to return soon and safe to his home.

My heartfelt prayers are with you and your family. The power of prayer can bring miracles. My heart also belongs to a special chihuahua. It was on this day 3 years ago Goliath passed away so suddenly in my arms. About 5 months after his death, an 8 week old chihuahua named Browser fell straight out of Heaven and right into my arms. Browser went missing and his story is quite a testimony of faith and the power of prayer. If you wish to read it, you can find it in the LOST OR MISSING PET SUPPORT section of LS. The posting is entitled "Browser is Missing."

You can believe that on this day, I will dedicate time in prayer in the hopes of your little Wuero coming home safe and sound. wub.gif

Hugs of love and comfort from my heart to yours,
Beth

--------------------
Topics that include Goliath are:
Death of my Furry Baby Boy Chihuahua
Heartfelt Letter to my Goliath
Goliath and Gidget Pics
Happy Birthday Goliath
Goliath's Blessings
Bouncing Baby Browser (Goliath & Gidget's New Baby Brother)
Browser Is Missing!
Goliath Aloysius 1/25/1997 til 11/6/2007
My Gidgie Girl

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 6 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #5

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Agamez, I'm so sorry your precious Wuero is missing from his family. It truly is heartbreaking and worrisome. Please know you, your precious Wuero, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers for his speedy and safe return.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
madi
post Nov 7 2010, 01:01 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 6,207

I feel heartbroken for you, it is unbearable having a missing pet. I will certainly pray for Wuero's return as I have been praying for Lindy's also. I usually get a pretty quick response from St Anthony, but he is taking his time answering my prayers lately, but I won't give up. Hang in there, I had a dog missing for 5 days once and got him back and I pray you get your darlings back too. xx

madi xx

+Quote Post
agamez
post Nov 9 2010, 01:14 PM
Post #7

Everyone-Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will continue praying for the return of all of our pets. Thanks for the support and warm responses.
We have yet to find Wuero; we are still looking for him. We are looking day and night. I will keep everyone posted.
Thanks again,
Anilu

+Quote Post
agamez
post Nov 9 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #8

Beth,
I just read your story...WOW!!! That's an amazing and wonderful story. I too believe in the power of prayer and we are praying that Wuero returns home safely. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. Thank you also for your warm thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, Wuero returns home soon.
Anilu

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:11 AM