12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It's A Tuxedo Girl, a new friend to comfort me over losing my Danny boy
DannysMom
post Jun 27 2014, 01:11 PM
Post #221

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,464

I have decided to stop posting on here thanks to the treatment that I have gotten by certain people. They know who they are. I've learned a painful lesson and lost a lot of money that way as well. I have learned that people may appear nice and act nice when they want something from you, but they are really not nice people at all. When people emotionally blackmail other people by saying that they will have to give up their cats and live on the street if I don't help that is just plain mean. I am not rich. I could hardly afford to give the money I have given, but I gave it because I felt bad for the person and because nobody else was helping. But I will not go through this again and be treated like this again.

I enjoyed posting about Mindy and Shelley, and now this person has taken that from me as well. I hope you're happy!

--------------------
Danny: March 4, 2001 - December 28, 2011
Tina: October 27, 1997 - April 28, 2012

To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jon730
post Jul 27 2014, 06:06 PM
Post #222

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 4,585

When people emotionally blackmail other people by saying that they will have to give up their cats and live on the street if I don't help that is just plain mean.

Please rethink that.
You have contributed more than you have taken. Why rob others of your contributions?
I am on many forums because I have varied interests. The Web is polluted with extortionists and scammers.

From what I have seen on the Web, it is possible the extortionist(s) never even HAD a pet. They would not hesitate to write a story out of thin air.
There are news stories all the time of people who have faked CANCER so they could fraudulently raise funds.

I have seen people cynically use fraternal and religious sites as place to make appeals for money.
I constantly get phone calls from Fake Charities.

Consider the Nigerian Scam emails as proof that career criminals will say ANYTHING AT ALL, however outrageous, to take your money.

Sites such as this are filled with emotional people, by their very nature. To a criminal or sociopath, it is a gold mine of vulnerable people.

Another example is the knowledge among such types that anyone over 65 is fair game.

One of the reasons we are here is because we love animals.
One of the reasons *I* love animals is because I am more and more convinced that Humanity is a degenerate, violent species of psychopathic feral ape, that fouls its own nest.
And I find the more I have to do with animals and the less I have to do with Humanity, the happier and safer I am!

And you just tangled with an example of Feral Human.

--------------------
Miles, my friend and Cat-Wife. 3-11-2008
The Sweetest Cat in my Universe.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 08:49 AM