Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Victor, i love you so much
Jjay
post Aug 21 2004, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 445

my cat victor died yesterday i love him so much and i miss him i didnt stop crying yesterday, its so hard knowing that ill never see him again he was only 2 yrs old. he got hit by a car and my dad found him, before my dad went to work my mum left a note sayin can u look for victor he didnt come back last nite. so my dad went lookin at the top bit and came back and said he cudnt see him then went of for work and he came back again and said victors dead and i herd my sis cry which woke me up i was like whats happend? whats rong?but deep in my heart i think i knew.
i didnt stop crying all yesterday and im still so upset i miss him and love him so much. my dad brought him back up in a blanket and i stroked his paw and a bit of his back i didnt want to his face. i just really want him back and want to hug him im going to miss him everyday! Jaymie x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 21 2004, 02:36 PM
Post #2

oh its really early in america its 8.33pm here i didnt no what time. so know one will prob reply. but victor im never gonna forget u im so upset and i love u so much im guna go talk to his grave soon. everytime i see a pic of him it reminds me of what he did or how he did something and i just burst out crying.

+Quote Post
Muffins
post Aug 21 2004, 06:47 PM
Post #3

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 245

Hi Jaymie:

I am so very sorry for the death of your precious Victor sad.gif

I am sorry that he got hit by a car and was only 2 years old.

What has helped me is this site - Lightning Strike....
When my girl Ernestine died, I spent a lot of time on this site, looking at other peoples postings....
I wanted to see "how people got through this horrible pain"...
And, it helped me soooooo much!!!!

Right now, you will cry a lot and that is okay......
One day, you will start remembering your beloved cat Victor with smiles, instead ot tears.

And, please remember, that he will always BE IN YOUR HEART!!!!!

And, please keep all of his photos.............because there will come a time that you will be able to look
at them with smiles and laughter -- at all the wonderful, funny things that made you love him so!!!!

Have you heard about "Rainbow's Bridge"????
That's where lots of us believe our furbabies have gone................

It's a beautiful, beautiful place where our babies go, when there time here on Earth is done...
And, their little bodies are back to the way that we always remembered them, when they were
without pain.............
there bodies are whole once again.
No more pain.

They're playing with one another, frolicking through the meadows, and flowers.....
A beautiful Paradise.......

Yes, you will miss your baby very much............But, please know that he is okay.......
He is not in any pain...........

And, more than anything..................He thanks you very much for loving him wub.gif wub.gif
Always remember that......
Your sweet baby always loves you.....Even though you cannot see him....He's right there..IN YOUR HEART

Keep writing your thoughts here, and there will be many wonderful people from this site who will
answer you..............
Okay??

Peace & Love,
Denise

--------------------
Our Beloved Girl, Ernestine (AKA) "Ernie-Bird"
April, 1984 - February 7, 2004
***AFFA***
Forever, you will ALWAYS live on in our hearts!
DEPARTED FROM EARTH, NEVER FORGOTTEN.... Love, Mom & Dad xoxoxoxoxo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." Immanuel Kant

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 22 2004, 05:52 AM
Post #4

thankyou very much for youre reply! i havent heard of rainbow bridge but i will now keep that in my heart! i will keep posting my thoughts and my emotionts!
love Jaymie xx

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 22 2004, 08:04 AM
Post #5

i want to post a pic of him but it wont seem to let me.

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 22 2004, 09:37 AM
Post #6

heres a pic of my beautiful baby.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 22 2004, 09:40 AM
Post #7

oh no there bad quality i had to take the picture on webcam cos my scanners wont work oh. x

+Quote Post
gingerspal
post Aug 22 2004, 10:54 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 340

Hi Jaymie,
I can see that Victor was very very beautiful!
The very first cat I ever owned was named Viktor. It is a wonderful name. I am so sorry you lost your Victor and at such a young age. To lose him in an accident like this must be such a blow to you. I am so so sorry! My cat in my avatar was also hurt by a vehicle and later died. He was very important to me as I am so sure Victor was to you.
Your Victor is at the rainbow bridge now with my Ginger and my Viktor. My Viktor had feline leukemia and I did not expect him to pass away when he did so I took his passing hard too!! You know, Jaymie, I don't think that there is any way to lose our friend that we would find acceptable. None at all. But an accident at such a young age is the biggest shock! We take such risks when we allow them to go out of doors--but my Ginger was orginally an outdoor cat and would not have allowed us to make him stay indoors continually. I would love to have another outdoor cat but I don't think I can stand the grief of losing another in an accident again..how do you feel about that? maybe it is too early to inquire.
Just know that I am thinking of you and your beautiful Victor. He looks so perfect in your photo. He is above your shoulders now and trying to communicate with you and let you know that your perfect relationship will continue in a different way! you must be open to it to hear what he has to tell you! He loves you still and he always will...!
thinking of you ---!!
love,
Patti

--------------------
Ginger was part Norwegian Forest Cat. When I first took him in he was a meanie, so his full name was "Gingersnap", and I did not change his name after I learned she was a he.

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 22 2004, 11:42 AM
Post #9

hi Patti,
thankyou for youre post, i hate thinking that he felt alone when it happend or he was scared and in pain. i am going to buy a huge clip frame thing and put all his pics of him in it so i can see him everyday i have a lot of his pics in frames but having all his pics out would make me fell liek hes still there kind of.i just think of what happedn the day before he went missing and died and i cnat believe hes dead when i member what happend. he had a lil kink in his tail as they think he broke it before the cats protetion league found him and he had a lil white spot like a vicars collar thats why victor was perfect for him and its a gorgeous name.
Jaymie x

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 22 2004, 12:50 PM
Post #10

this is another picture of my vic
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Muffins
post Aug 22 2004, 01:49 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 245

What a precious kitty your sweet Victor was.............
And, he will always be that precious kitty in your heart, soul and in your mind...... wub.gif

I have to give you a lot of credit, Jaymie.... (I can't even post a photo myself....you've done a beautiful job!!) biggrin.gif

Just like Patti (Gingerspal) said, "Victor is above your shoulders now........."

I believe that once our furbabies pass away, that they are given,"Angel Wings", so that our precious babies can
always be around us......

I take a lot of comfort in that.....

I think that having a big frame with all of his photos will be a beautiful tribute to sweet Victor.... wub.gif
(I really think that your Victor would love it too ----)

Just remember Jaymie, Victor will always & forever love you.... biggrin.gif

And, I love his name as well -- So sweet!!!!

God Bless you dear Jaymie........ You're in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Love, Denise

--------------------
Our Beloved Girl, Ernestine (AKA) "Ernie-Bird"
April, 1984 - February 7, 2004
***AFFA***
Forever, you will ALWAYS live on in our hearts!
DEPARTED FROM EARTH, NEVER FORGOTTEN.... Love, Mom & Dad xoxoxoxoxo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." Immanuel Kant

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 22 2004, 04:48 PM
Post #12

thankyou so much hun, earlier i was talkin to him well i was sayinh things and caling victor and i got shivers all over my body and my hair pricked up!
id miss my vic when i didnt see him for the day so i cant imagine my whole life without him.. i just hope he knows how much i still love him and will think of him everyday i hope he can see me!
Jay xx

+Quote Post
gingerspal
post Aug 22 2004, 08:37 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 340

Jay, I am very very sure that your victor can see you--! You and he had a special connection I am sure and I KNOW that he will always love you and knows that you love him still. I think it is funny when some people think that cats or dogs don't go to heaven! certainly of all creatures they are the MOST likely to go to heaven because they are so loving and perfect! not only that but St. Francis blessed the animals and made them our "brothers and sisters"!! of course your victor being named for "vicar" is also a now a spiritual creature. I honestly never gave alot of this much thought until my best friend got hurt and then died. He sent me a "message" that he still loves me (despite the fact I felt responsible for his untimely death)--I think your connection is evident from what you have written. You know Jaymie, love is the strongest thing that we will ever know. Love is stronger than death! Nothing on heaven or earth can keep apart those who love. that includes you and your Victor. You are thinking of the physical Victor that you of course miss--but Victor is with you now in other ways. I am so sorry that you can no longer pet him. That is what I miss about my Ginger too. But Ginger is with me everyday in my heart and mind. In the beginning I would sometimes light a candle and write my Ginger a note. At first this was really hard and I would cry buckets. Later I was glad to do this because it was my "time" with Ginger.. maybe you can try something similar to this and it will ease your loneliness just a little.
I am thinking of you!
Love,
Patti

--------------------
Ginger was part Norwegian Forest Cat. When I first took him in he was a meanie, so his full name was "Gingersnap", and I did not change his name after I learned she was a he.

+Quote Post
LittleGirl's...
post Aug 22 2004, 10:53 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 274

Jaymie,
I'm so glad you posted the pictures of Victor. He's precious!!
Just wanted to add my thoughts regarding what other people have posted---writing to Victor is an excellent idea, etc.
Sending you prayers and an understanding hug. I know this is hard!! We're here for you.
Love,
Kathy

--------------------
Compassion for all animals. www.earthlings.com

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 23 2004, 02:15 PM
Post #15

Yeah he is precious. I tried to add another one once but said it wudnt let me only lest me do the one ive taken the photo of on webcam!
I think i might try the candle and right him little messgaes.
Jay x

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Aug 27 2004, 12:37 PM
Post #16

Its been a week today! I hate things so much right now!!
I had such a hard day yesterday i cried so much..
I miss him and i need a hug from my baby and I love you victor!
x

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:01 AM