IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hello Again, Been gone for two years
Oakshil
post Jul 17 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 3,207

I do not expect anyone to remember me. For those who may I appreciate that you can. It was then that I had lost a wonderful cat named Spike, respectivly refered to when I posted as, Mr. Spike. I still miss my little friend. I have healed alot though I wish he could still be here for, I am going through much grey times still that started shortly after his passing. I think about him still.

Fortunatly, I am not reporting further loss of a pet. Infact I have had a little friend with me, a grey cat, likely with Russian Blue somewhere in his ancestory, even though a mix. One can see it in his face. Because of the shape of his tail when he was but a kitten, I named him fox. Grey from tail to head, save for a little white on his belly.

Quite bratty. Very trying at times. Scratches where he should not. Loves to ambush feet. An excellent bug-hunter, with eyes the most keen to movement I've ever seen in any cat personaly known. Cuts me off where I walk. Loves to fall asleep under one of my arms when I lay down. For a while his favorite toy was the cone that came back with him after neutered. Thinks its play time even still most of the time, even when the lights are out and its time for sleep. Can smell slimjims even without opening them, goes nuts over them. Instead of hiding from thunder, he rushes right up to the window.

I'll tell more about him this coming weekend. I must get to bed soon, third shift jobs are a killer.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
petmum
post Jul 18 2009, 12:50 AM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 5,842

welcome back Oakshil.
your Fox sounds a little like our cat with the exception that our cat never sleeps on or near anybody.
I'm glad you've got another fur companion to share your life with.
elaine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Oakshil   Hello Again   Jul 17 2009, 11:25 AM
- - petmum   welcome back Oakshil. your Fox sounds a little lik...   Jul 18 2009, 12:50 AM
|- - Oakshil   QUOTE (petmum @ Jul 18 2009, 01:50 AM) we...   Jul 18 2009, 06:37 AM
- - petmum   our cat is called "Tilli" short for Mati...   Jul 18 2009, 07:30 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:26 PM