Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lucy Tu, Lucy Tu may have cancer
Mhmama
post Feb 26 2014, 01:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 8,249

We have been struggling with the loss of our dear Ricky and now we are told that Lucy Tu may have &%^ gland cancer. She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. We have been taking her to our vet for 5 weeks and he kept saying it was an abscess and I kept asking him if it could be a tumor. No.... well now I find out that it is a tumor. We are just so upset that we have wasted all this time. We are so worried as they have to test her first to see if her heart can take it as she is 12 years old.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 26 2014, 04:13 PM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Mhmama, please permit me to offer you my sincerest concerns in your precious Lucy Tu's diagnosis and need for surgery to remove an a n a l gland tumor. Please know your precious Lucy Tu, and you, are in my thoughts and prayers that she will be able to comfortably and successfully undergo the surgery tomorrow to remove the tumor. And I'm also hoping and praying that the results of the biopsy on the tumor will show that it is benign rather than cancer.

Please know your precious Lucy Tu, and you, are in my thoughts and prayers, Mhmama, and please let us know how things go.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:31 PM