IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Not Knowing, how do you deal witht the pain?
carolk
post Aug 27 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,693

Think I'm about half crazy over my missing cat --Sassy Butt. Here on my bed one minutes with legs in the air and me rubbing her tummy and poof gone not a trace-nothing. It is the most despictable kind of grief-it tears your heart out inch by inch and for good measure kicks you in the stomach again and again. Ive been over our land again and again looking in sheds, barn, cubbyhole, old chicken house-nothing. She never went very far from the house and was easily frightened so its unlikely she would even be in some of the places I look but feel obessed to keep searching.

I had a very bad year in 2009 and she was my comfort and soulmate. I called her my healing kitty-she helped me heal from such bad depression-just running my fingers over her beautiful face was so soothing and peaceful. I cant even grasped the fact that iI cant do that again. My god, its like a nightmare that you cant wake up from.

We live in rural Oklahoma where cats (and dogs) are disposable-no one cares much about them and we dont have close nieghbors-besides she was a stay at home gal-never far from me or the other cats. She might show up but its doubtful-just not her nature to stray.

Thanks for listening. I just need to post to share the pain and thank you for taking the time to read this-Iknow you understand what Im writing about. An unresolved outcome is the very hardest to deal with as I have no closure-just this open ended hole that never heals. I know in time, the turmoil will lessen and life goes on but darn, to know it's without my Sassy is so sad. I loved her 100% and then some.

A very saddened lady
Carolk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:21 AM