Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> In Loving Memory Of Tigger, This is a tribute to my dear baby Tigger
DeckStar06
post Oct 1 2003, 01:15 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 109

Well, exactly 9 months ago, my baby boy Tigger was put to sleep. It was by far the most painful thing I have ever had to endure, and I am actually crying right now as I write this...anyways, I created a website for my baby in memory, and it would mean the world to me if you would go there and just see what a special angel he was to me. I just want the world to know the love that he shared with me, and I know that I will see him again someday. Thanks everyone rolleyes.gif It means the world to me.
Tigger Memorial

I love you Tigger, and I will see you again soon. You will always be in my thoughts. The tears may not stop, but neither will my love for you. Rest in peace, baby, the pain is over now. sad.gif

In loving memory,
Andrea
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beth4275
post Oct 3 2003, 11:06 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 86

Andrea,

What a beautiful eulogy you wrote. I had tears in my eyes reading it ... I don't think you are being over emotional at all. Your tigger was your best friend and its hard to lose someone that close to you (whether it is a human or an animal). What a wonderful sentiment to your Tigger that you created the page for him ... and I am sure he is waiting for you.

Beth

+Quote Post
DJ - Edgar, Jess...
post Oct 15 2003, 08:35 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 65

Reading your ebeautiful and touching ulogy brought back the memories of my Jesse being put to sleep. The exact same way. I'm sitting at work trying not to cry - not because of my loss, but because another person had to experience such a sense of loss and despair.

Someday when we are reunited with our furbabies I hope I get to meet the two of you and we can laugh about how silly we humans are - thinking that losing our loved ones this way meant losing them forever.

Tigger was every bit as beautiful as my Edgar and my Jesse. And undoubtedly just as loved.

I hope your pain is easing and I hope some day you can open your heart to save another little fur baby who needs such a wonderful human in their lives.

+Quote Post
Tony in Phoenix
post Oct 25 2003, 01:18 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 118

Absolutely incredible!! I don't know what to say. I know the pain will linger for a very long time. Kudi just left us 2 days ago and sometimes I feel like I can't go on without him...I miss him so much.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:41 AM