Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Baby Boy Tumtum, Missing one week now
tumtum10
post May 23 2009, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 5,801

Hi all,

Firstly thanks for this amazing website, it has given me much hope and support this past week.

My cat is Tumtum. He is the most beautiful boy, long black hair, orange eyes, the biggest tail you have ever seen.

He has been missing one week now, I have done a lot to find him, leaflets, posters, called shelters/vets (though he is micro-chipped) spoken to neighbours, walked the streets, called and called for him, nothing. I understand now that sometimes people give up because the grief is too much to cope with, coming home without seeing your cat, waking up every morning without him being there. But I know I can't give up. I have to keep looking.

Just need to pour my heart out. I miss him so much and the guilt is overwhelming, have I done enough? Is he lying their wondering why I haven't found him? Did he die wishing I was there to save him? The guilt and anxiety is crippling. Never knew it would be this bad.

I've had a few responses to my posters and leaflets and have made very good friends with an "imposter" cat who looks just like mine! I bet that cat is sooo sick of me. Unfortunately once someone called me up to say that they had killed him (whilst laughing) but I ignored it.

I hope he comes home. Every moment I think of my little boy who wouldn't let me go into the bathroom without calling for me (no privacy rules with him)!!

Tummy please come home.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksmom
post Jul 25 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,975

I'm sorry to hear of your missing cat...and that of the person calling to say that they had killed him. There are too many insensitive people these days.

I know the pain you're feeling and I hope your cat comes home safely to you. Keep looking and don't give up hope that you'll find him.

Best of luck,

Linda

+Quote Post
Dusty Moonrise
post Jul 30 2009, 03:48 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,909

QUOTE (tumtum10 @ May 23 2009, 03:48 PM) *
Hi all,

Firstly thanks for this amazing website, it has given me much hope and support this past week.

My cat is Tumtum...

I've had a few responses to my posters and leaflets... Unfortunately once someone called me up to say that they had killed him (whilst laughing) but I ignored it.
I hope you find TumTum...I lost a cat in my teens named TomTom! I understand tha pain of just not knowing! As for the sick bastard who called and laughed...I hope that he gets in a situation where he has to call on someone to help, only to realize that he has NO ONE! How can anyone make light of a situation like this? Obviously this person has never enjoyed the love of a pet, the love of a creature that would never intentionally let you down! Wherever TumTum is, I know that he would never let you hurt in vain, and if he can't get back to you, it is because something beyond his control has prevented him from doing so! While so, so many times we humans have abandoned pets, they never willingly abandon us! Praying for you and Tum!

Andy

+Quote Post
petmum
post Jul 30 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,842

I will pray for the safe return of you TumTum.
i am sooo sorry some awful person rang & said what they did. some ppl hve never known the love of an animal companion.
Prayers for a safe return.
elaine

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:59 AM