Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 6 Months Ago...my Sweet Mickey
Tom's Dad
post Nov 23 2011, 09:10 PM
Post #41

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

LoveMyMickey

My heart goes out to you on this angelversary. This will be my first Thanksgiving w/o Tom. Even though last year I worked both days due to necessity. I know that he and Mickey are looking down on us with love in their hearts. Always try to remember the good times you had with your special boy. Peace.

TTT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 21 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 7,071

My Little Spirit of Christmases Past.

My Sweet Little Boy Mickey....This is our first Christmas without you and the song "Blue Christmas" has been constantly playing in my head. No more will I get to take a picture of you enjoying your Christmas treats and toys on Christmas Eve. No more will we get to see you play with your toys and enjoy your Pupperoni which was your favorite. No more..............

On a little stool in front of the unused fireplace in the living room, I placed a little lighted tree, a flameless angel candle, and a little framed picture of you and 2 of your past sisters that you never met. I also placed some of your favorite treats there, plus your Christmas bag that you stuck your head into.

Your daddy thought he saw you the other night in the light of the little night light we had on. He heard a noise, woke up, and he said it looked like you standing with your paws on the side of the bed wanting help to get on the bed. But when he reached over to help you, you faded into the background. The next night I dreamed of you and when I went to rub your little head, I woke up. Was that your Spirit, my sweet boy, or was it just something in our head? I want to believe it was your Spirit.

My Sweet Boy, I am thankful for the 10 Christmases we all had together. Although it is so painful now, I would not give up those Christmases for anything. We had some good times and some quite funny. I hope you and all the other animals in heaven have a beautiful Christmas (which I'm sure you will) and don't forget to wish Jesus a Happy Birthday.

Sweet Mickey, we love you and miss you more each day. It has been 10 months tomorrow the 22nd, since you went to be with the Angels.

XOXOXO Mama and Daddy XOXOXO

Mickey peeping under the coffee table to look in the bag.

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 21 2011, 04:32 PM
Post #43

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so very much for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's angel-versary with us. I do so know the sadness you are feeling in your heart this holiday season, and how empty all the "celebrating" feels.

I truly do believe your beloved Mickey is visiting you and your husband to reassure you that he is with you just as he always was during his earthly journey and as he always will be. These experiences are truly not "figments of your imagination" or "wishful thinking" -- they are REAL Although your beloved Mickey cannot share this Christmas with you in his physical body, please know that his sweet Living Spirit is ALWAYS with you, for even though he is in the company of the angels his heart is forever with you wherever you are.

I hope today is treating you and your husband kindly, LoveMyMickey. It is always a blessing sharing your news. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and I hope you and your husband will have a very peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort and cheer you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 21 2011, 05:40 PM
Post #44

LoveMyMickey

A first holiday season without our beloved companions is indeed hard. This will be our second (last year it was too near Christmas to feel "real") My heart goes out to you. I believe your Mickey was indeed paying you some visits. Those are special moments. I wish I had a better way with wods (like moon_beam) but am wishing you and yours here on earth a peaceful joyous holiday. As well as for Mickey, Thomas, and all the others in heaven.

TTT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 22 2011, 02:15 PM
Post #45

Dear moon_beam....As always thank you for your kind and comforting words. I also want to thank you for your friendship and to wish you and Noah happy and snuggly holidays. I wish for you many Blessings in the New Year and I hope your job/job decisions will work out well for you. Give Noah a special pat for me......Hugs..

LoveMyMickey

Dear Tracy...I thank you too, for your friendship. Your words are always kind and comforting and I know they come from the heart...I hope you can find happiness with your furbabies during the holidays and I wish for you many Blessings in the New Year. Give little Theresa and Tang a special pat for me....Hugs..

LoveMyMickey

I'm always thinking of all our little Angels.

--------------------

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Dec 29 2011, 05:54 AM
Post #46

Member No.: 7,103

Dear LoveMyMickey, What beautiful pictures of your boy - I know how hard Christmas must have been for you, even though I had the joy of sharing firsts with little Purszival, I also felt all the things I will never do with my Mischief girl again...I hope you had a peaceful and happy Christmas with your loved ones (I know Mickey was right there with you), sending some huge hugs and thinking of you and our Angel Kids, Leejaye

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 29 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #47

Hi Leejaye...Glad you liked the pics of Mickey. Christmas was pretty hard, but the little memorial I had set up in the living room helped. Every time I felt the tears coming on, I would think of the good times we had with Mickey.....And yes, I believe he was right there with us......I'm really glad you had Purszival with you this Christmas, but I know it was hard without Mischief.

Leejaye, my friend, I wish for you, your family, and the furbabies many blessings in the New Year. Thinking of our Angels too......Hugs...

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 1 2012, 06:48 PM
Post #48

My Sweet Little Boy Mickey....We are entering an earthly new year without you and it is so sad. You remember how your daddy and I would celebrate New Year's Eve sitting snuggled up with you on the couch watching the ball drop on TV? Of course you do. Well, last night it was just your daddy and me and your little picture. But I could feel your Sweet Living Spirit right there with us. Sweet Mickey, I am so thankful for what we do have, but I want you sooooo much.

Your daddy is beginning to wonder if you sent that little stray black cat to us. Your daddy thinks he/she might have been born around the time you went to the angels. I think maybe you want your daddy to keep his busy morning routine because that's when he would take you out to go potty. Now he feeds the little cat when he shows up. He didn't show up today, hope he's okay.........Sweet Mickey could you send a little fuzzy white dog that looks exactly like and acts like you? Mommy is just joking around, maybe she had too much sparkling apple/grape juice last night.

Sweet Mickey, it will be a year this Feb.22, since you left us. We still have your bed in our bedroom with some of your toys and there are lots of your things in the basement. I have a good cry down there when I do the laundry. I listen to your bark and my voice recorded on your treat ball every so often.

We love you soooo much, my Mickey Baby, and miss you so much that it hurts........I know you're having a happy new year with all your little heavenly friends and we will keep on trying.....Goodnight my Sweet Boy.....Until next time....

XOXOXO Mommy & Daddy XOXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 1 2012, 07:01 PM
Post #49

LoveMyMickey

What a sweet and touching tribute to your special little man. I do think he sent Blackie your way the same as Tom sent Tang mine. I too hope he's OK. The holidays are always the hardest remembering the fur kids we have lost. Know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

TTT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
marklovesbicky
post Jan 2 2012, 01:23 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 6,978

Mickey was a beauty.....
My heart goes out to you, especially during the holidays....

QUOTE (Tom's Dad @ Jan 2 2012, 09:01 AM) *
LoveMyMickey

What a sweet and touching tribute to your special little man. I do think he sent Blackie your way the same as Tom sent Tang mine. I too hope he's OK. The holidays are always the hardest remembering the fur kids we have lost. Know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

TTT

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 2 2012, 01:42 PM
Post #51

Thank you Tracy.

My Sweet Little Mickey.....Mommy is having a bad day. Somehow I feel like I am losing you all over again as we go into this new year without you. I put a new bedspread on the bed this morning and felt like I was removing part of you, but I put the folded fleece blanket back on the foot of the bed that you always leaned against. I keep two of your little toys there too.

I looked out the kitchen window today and saw the snow falling on your little gravesite, the first snow since we put you there. It looked so cold. Sweet Mickey, I know you're not really there, just your earthly body, but it still looks sad.

The other day I found a perfect piece of your hair in a decorative glass in the kitchen. I don't even remember putting it there, but I must have when I was grooming you, (I groomed you a lot but you loved it). I added it to my locket with your other hair. I am wearing it today.......My Sweet Boy, until next time............XOXOXOMommyXOXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
marklovesbicky
post Jan 2 2012, 02:15 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 6,978

LovemyMickey
My heart goes out to you as I can completely relate to these emotions that are inundating you...Just remember that Mickey resides in your heart and the grief that is encompassing you is proportional to the love you feel for Mickey...which is evidently tremendous. I believe that we will be reunited with our loved ones again, and this includes our fur babies. Until then, realize that you will have good days and some not so good days....It is part of the human grieving process...And try to give yourself some credit for giving Mickey a beautiful life; he looks so happy (and handsome) in those pictures....

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 2 2012, 02:21 PM
Post #53

Mark....Thank you so much for your comforting and encouraging words. I also thank you for your friendship and your beautiful story with Bicky. May God Bless You!

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 2 2012, 05:42 PM
Post #54

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so very much for sharing with us how you're doing and your beautiful love letters ot your beloved Mickey. I, too, understand how you're feeling about the "new year" not being quite so bright without your beloved Mickey's sweet physical presence to share it with you - - in spite of knowing that your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit is FOREVER with you. Since we live in a physical oriented world, it is normal to miss the physical presence of your beloved Mickey.

I hope today is being kind to you and your husband, LoveMyMickey, and that you will know your beloved Mickey will always be with you continuing to share your earthly journey -- for he is forever a part of you - - he is forever a heartbeat close to you. Thank you for the blessing of your friendship, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I look forward to sharing how things are going with you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
leejaye
post Jan 9 2012, 06:34 PM
Post #55

Member No.: 7,103

Dear LoveMyMickey, Just to say I am thinking of you and your lovely boy - I know our babies are still with us but the reality of a whole new year with out our angel kids physically by our sides knocked me around too, it just doesn't seem right...sending you some huge hugs my friend, Leejaye

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 13 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #56

Moon_beam and Leejaye, thank you....

My Sweet Little Boy, Mickey,

Mommy is back to say hello and that I love you more every day. It has turned sooooo cold here with a little snow, but I picture you in "Heaven's Beautiful Garden" with all the other pets, in the warm bright sunshine. I was looking at your water bowls this morning and got a few tears. They are pretty new and I wish I had bought them sooner, but you enjoyed your old ones. Mommy is always thinking, "why didn't I" or "what if". But I know we all should stop thinking that, because we all do the best we can at the time. You know you were spoiled rotten, don't you? Sometimes when I would brush you, you would turn over on your back and open your mouth like a big smile, then I would tickle your belly. I would always call that "playing rotten".

You remember Concheta, our little cyberfriend? I sent her a Christmas present and her forever mom bought her a green and white rope pull toy. It was just like the one I bought you when we first got you. Anyway she sent pictures and Concheta is doing well.....

Speaking of pictures, I have been putting 10 years of pics on my new computer, some I hadn't looked at for quite awhile. My goodness, your daddy, me, and you had really changed over the years. But some of your old and new pics looked the same especially when you were eating your Pupperoni treats. You were always cute and funny.

My little baby boy, mommy and daddy still look at our favorite pic of you at night and tell you goodnight. We still have some of your things laying around, but you probably know that.......Until next time, my little one, remember we love you and miss you more every day.

XOXOXOMommy and DaddyXOXOXO

God Bless All The Animals.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 22 2012, 01:24 PM
Post #57

My Precious Sweet Mickey,

It has been 11 months ago today since you went to be with the angels. As I look at the heavenly glow of the angel candle on your picture, I remember so many sweet things you did on your earthly journey with us. I remember when daddy and I would go sit in the living room you would join us. You would get in yor little bed, look to see if we were there, and then lay your little head down for a nap. All was right with our world.

My sweet boy, I hope everything is right in your heavenly world today. Nothing will be right in our world until we can be with you again. The living room is so empty without you in your little bed, it's such a sick empty feeling deep in my soul. Will it ever get any better, I don't know. I just know we still miss you and love you so very much.

Sweet Mickey, I send you kisses on your head on the wings of a snow white dove.

XOXOXOMommy and DaddyXOXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 22 2012, 03:42 PM
Post #58

LoveMyMickey

Our thoughts are with you on this angelversary. What a lovely angelic picture and tribute to your precious little man. I just know that he and Tom are good friends at the bridge as they both continue to watch over us. Peace.

TTT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 22 2012, 04:06 PM
Post #59

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so very much for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's angel-versary with us. I do so understand the empty feeling you have in your heart, for this is the part your beloved Mickey took with him to have a part of you with him until it is your appropriate time to join him in eternal joy. Unfortunately there is no date on the calendar you can circle and say "this is the day when it won't hurt so much." This only comes one day at a time, my friend. The good news is that your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit is forever with you in your heart and your memories - - NOTHING can ever take this away from you.

I hope today is being kind to you and your husband, and that you will feel your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort and cheer you. Thank you again, my friend, for sharing this very special day for you and your beloved Mickey with us. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Feb 13 2012, 12:59 PM
Post #60

To My Little Funny Valentine....HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Paw Prints On My Heart

My Sweet Mickey, I knew
Right from the start,
That I would always love you,
When you put your little paw prints
on my heart.

It was always hard to believe
That we would ever part,
But your eternal love and spirit
Are always with me,
You left your little paw prints on my heart.

(Mommy's version of Paw Prints)

--------------------

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:35 AM