Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Nov 18 2018, 02:31 PM
Post #6401

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

No matter who the employer is there will always be challenges between management and employees. Management is there solely to fulfill the profit goals of the company and employees are there at the whim of management - - employees are expendable since the CEO's don't give a whit as to how management fulfills the company's profit goals. Even "non-profit" organizations aren't necessarily employee friendly. But I know I'm not telling you and Anne anything you don't already know. Sometimes it can be entertaining to observe the "rise and fall" of managers. But it can also be sooo rewarding to be able to say to a manager "take this job and shove it" because you have found another job. I hope you and Anne will be able to find more suitable employment soon. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening here today. Got caught up on a couple of emails. Have seen Bonnie and Buster out and about but they haven't come to visit yet today. My lunch is cooking as I'm writing to you. I hope we don't have a power failure like we had last Sunday. Had 20 minutes left to cook and the power went out for 2 hours. Finally got my lunch around 5 p.m. when the power was restored. The condos are on the same power grid as the hospital, and I can't help but wonder if someone at the hospital caused a surge that tripped the transformer. Oh well - - keeps life interesting here.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 18 2018, 09:38 PM
Post #6402

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (48) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well and Bonnie and Buster eventually paid you a visit. I also hope you didn't have any more power outs.

Today was even slower than yesterday (average about a call an hour and some of those were commercial accts we can't help) Which was fine because besides Anne and myself, there was only one 8-4:30 person and the acting lead - locally anyway. We both applied to Wageworks on their web site this morning so we'll see how that goes. I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday and Anne Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tang met us at the door when we got home (no waifs in sight, but I did see White Cat at the old place this morning) He's had his supper, shot and treats an is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 19 2018, 03:09 PM
Post #6403

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant but a chill to the wind 60-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad yesterday was a decent day for you and Anne at work - - at least no major crises to deal with. Hope you and Anne get better results with your applications to Wageworks. Please let us know how things go.

Was finally able to start working on Christmas cards today. Have about half of them done and ready to mail the first week in December. Bonnie's and Buster's dad came over a little while ago to put up my flag pole for me, so now all I need is a flag to put on it. Bonnie has come to visit for awhile. She's in her favorite place in my bedroom taking a nap. Not much else happening today. Tomorrow morning the contractor who put in the heat pump will be here to install a thermostat that is easier to read, and tomorrow afternoon I have a dental appointment so I might not be online tomorrow. Just want to let you know. I hope you and your precious Tang are enjoying your time alone together today - - "dad and son bonding time." I hope you, Anne, and your precious Tang will have a good day tomorrow, too.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 19 2018, 06:04 PM
Post #6404

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (48) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Miss Bonnie paid you a visit today smile.gif

Been pretty low key here today just me and my boy. He's curled up right now on the freshly washed cover for the bigger couch. Earlier, while Anne was FB texting me on her lunch, he curled up next to me on the smaller sofa. Then proceeded t follow me into the 1/2 bathroom rolleyes.gif It will be time for his supper, shot and treats before long, but he is doing well. Not to mention cleaning up before Anne gets home. At least I got all the laundry done.

I hope all goes well with your dental appointment tomorrow and that today was kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening under the loving, watchful eyes of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 20 2018, 04:17 PM
Post #6405

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious Tang had a good "guys only" day yesterday. Hope your, Anne's, and Tang's day today has been a good "family" day.

One of the service reps from the company that installed the heat pump was here early this morning to install a better thermostat - - one that I could actually read and doesn't require a Master's Degree to figure out how to work it. After he left I was able to get some payments scheduled so that they could be credited (or debited - - whatever) to my bank account early next week. Bonnie came to visit and take a nap while the service rep was here, but I had to send her home when I needed to leave to go to my dental appointment. I got back around 3:20 p.m. and she has returned for another visit. She's in her favorite place in my bedroom taking another nap as I'm writing to you. Tomorrow her mom and dad will be on a road trip to PA to pick up their granddaughter to bring her back here for a visit over the Thanksgiving weekend. So I will be checking on their sweet precious companions while they're gone. They're hoping to get back here around 5 p.m. or soon thereafter. I'm looking forward to spending time with their fur tribe tomorrow. The dental appointment went okay. I think they overcharged me for the visit but it will get straightened out with the dental insurance. I'll call the insurance company at some point in time to clarify what the charges are, and perhaps get a reimbursement either from the insurance company or through the dentist's office.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 20 2018, 05:32 PM
Post #6406

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (37) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope all went OK with your dental appointment; glad to hear miss Bonnie came back too.

It's been a slow day. We just went to Walmart to get things for me to make deviled eggs Anne to make corn bread for Turkey day pot luck.

Tang is dong OK as well. Not much more to report. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 21 2018, 03:29 PM
Post #6407

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny windy cold 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a pleasant uneventful "family day" yesterday. I'm wondering if you and Anne have tomorrow off from work - - but I'm surmising not since you've had your days off already this week. I hope tomorrow isn't unbearable for you at work.

Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad are in their travels bringing their granddaughter here from PA for Thanksgiving weekend. Have been keeping their fur tribe company over at their home for most of the day. I'm hoping they will be home soon, but am prepared to go back over after I have my lunch if I need to. Both Bonnie and Buster have been playing the "revolving door" routine first wanting out, then wanting in, then wanting out. Buster went back out around 2:30 p.m. or thereabouts, and Bonnie went out as I was getting ready to come back here around 3 p.m.. She went across the common driveway to one of the other units but no one is home there - - the residents there left early this morning to join their adult children at VA Beach for the weekend. So she followed me over here and is settled down on one of the chairs under the dining room table taking a nap. Have been reading the book from the library to keep me occupied, and it's a very good book, too. It's a mystery based on the in's and out's of Wall Street and the rise and fall of a fictional "star" broker / consultant. It's a new author for me and he has a very engaging style. Am keeping the lunch fare simple today - - soup and sandwich.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 22 2018, 10:43 AM
Post #6408

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Thanksgiving Day greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Just want to wish each of you a happy Thanksgiving. Will be sharing a Thanksgiving meal with Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad later today.

As always, Tracy, I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 22 2018, 06:21 PM
Post #6409

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (48) Thanksgiving Day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Hope you had a pleasant meal with Bonnie, Buster and their mom and dad and canine brother.

We had a reasonably pleasant meal at Anne's parents condo with both her sisters, their husbands and kids. I really wish they (well, mostly her twin sister) treated her with more respect though. They seemed to like the deviled eggs I made and the cornbread Anne made at least.

Tang was waiting on us when we got home and he's had his supper. I'll get his shot and treats later. He seems well. I put the evening meal out for the waifs but haven't seen any yet. But at least Dulcinea got first crack at the canned food last night. She seems a little more trusting these days.

I hope the holiday has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 23 2018, 01:18 PM
Post #6410

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 30-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad you and Anne had a fairly decent visit with her family yesterday. Family dynamics are always a challenge. Anne is blessed to have your loving comfort and support.

Have been working on my sister's birthday card today as the "creative juices" were flowing and it was in my memory to do it. Her birthday is in January shortly after the first of the year. I didn't want to be working on it at the "last minute" like I ended up doing with her husband (my brother in law) back in late October. Bonnie has come for a visit. She is stretched out on the day bed in the guest bedroom taking a nap. Yesterday was nice visiting with Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad for a couple of hours. Looking forward to seeing my brother and sister in law later on today.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 23 2018, 09:37 PM
Post #6411

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (50) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Miss Bonnie paid you and extended visit today. I hope Buster is doing well too.

Today was a lot busier than it should have been for a post holiday. But then they didn't staff properly either; big shock dry.gif Hopefully tomorrow will be better - not that going in on Saturday is any fun.

Tang met us at the door when we got home. He's had his supper, shot and treats and was nomming the latter last I looked. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 24 2018, 02:49 PM
Post #6412

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy cold 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Leading up to the holidays people have travel and food on their minds - - waiting until the day after to get caught up on their "to do" lists. And it's getting closer to the end of when people can change their benefits so I would imagine that also plays a factor. Hopefully it won't get unbearably hectic over the next couple of weeks or so. Please let us know how things go.

Had a good visit with my brother, sister in law, and Scarlet yesterday evening. They were very tired from their day trip to Richmond on Thursday to be with Judy's brother and his family. It's nice only having to drive a mile to their home now instead of a 45 minute trip one way. Bonnie came to visit me for awhile this afternoon. It was raining very heavily so I dried her off with a towel which she appreciated. She had a nice nap in the guest bedroom and then headed back out about a half hour ago. It's clearing up outside now and we may actually see some sunshine before the afternoon is over. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 25 2018, 01:44 PM
Post #6413

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Not much going on here today, as Sundays are low key by nature. I finished reading the mystery book "Money to Burn" yesterday evening. Highly recommend it if you enjoy mystery / thriller type books. Will begin reading "The Testament" by John Grisham next. Haven't a clue about the story line yet and am looking forward to finding that out.

Just thought I'd stop by to say hello. As always, Tracy, I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 25 2018, 07:13 PM
Post #6414

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (55) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you had a nice visit with your brother, sister in law and Miss Scarlet. Sorry I didn't post last night, but we decided to do our shopping after work rather than today and by the time all that was done and we sat down to watch our shows it was after 11:00 blink.gif

That being said, all that had to be done errand wise today besides the other waifs (see below) was Anne running to the Dollar General down the road for a few forgotten items. While she did that, I started the laundry and made brunch with Tang mooching his "fair share" of the sausage rolleyes.gif

Other than that it's been pretty low key. Tang has had his supper and will get his shot and treats later. He is well. Did a waif run to Tanglewood early today and saw Little Gray and White Cat. No sightings of the locals when I put food out here, but sure they're around.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 26 2018, 02:58 PM
Post #6415

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes cloudy temperatures falling now into the cold 40's with gusty winds Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I do sooooo understand about not always being able to write, but am glad to share your news that all is well in your household. Am also glad you saw a couple of the waifs at the "old place". I know they appreciate your continued provisioning.

Needed to do a few errands today, but got a later start than anticipated as I seemed to be able to sleep in until around 10 a.m. this morning. So it was about 11:15 when I left here to go to the post office and get gas in the car. Since the sun was shining at the temps were in the 50's at that time and the forecast had gusty winds coming in the afternoon time frame I decided I should take advantage of the good weather to take my load of recyclables over to the collection center, along with some special trash items I can't put out for regular weekly collection. So I came back here to load the car, and went to the Town center to dispose of the recyclables. Since it was Noon when I got over there access t the special trash dumpster was closed, so I drove over to the one close to the sheriff's office to dump my special trash items. On the drive over there dark storm clouds were gathering over that part of Town and the wind was just beginning to get on the gusty side. By the time I got back here the wind was really cranking up. Bonnie's and Buster's mom had the garland on their fence so pretty but the gusty wind is just trashing all her decorations blowing the garland and bows all over the place. She was out trying to fix things but the wind was getting more gusty as she was working on it so she has decided to wait until the wind stops blowing to do the repairs. Bonnie is home inside, and Buster may be home now as well from his morning travels. Well the kitchen is timer is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 26 2018, 10:29 PM
Post #6416

Hello moon_beam. Cold (32) with a wintery mix greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry the wind caused you and Bonnie and Buster's mom such grief. I know the feeling though. We had wind last night and I had to recover the plastic entree tray I use for the local waifs from 2 doors down blink.gif

Work was well, work. We didn't want to go in but remembered seeing from an email that today was a "business critical" day. Which is interesting because neither our manager or the one that interviewed us was there today dry.gif But that's past and we will get even this week. Anne's day off is tomorrow and mine is supposed to be Wednesday; but they're going to be days off for us both. We got our pay notification today showing all the extra pay for working Friday plus our first performance bonus to the tune of about 1100.00 for each of us (gross) it's usually around 900.00. We did our due diligence this past week and besides Anne got stuck on a call at the last minute and we didn't leave until 8:30.

Tang met us at the door and has had his supper, shot and treats. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening under the watchful eyes of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 27 2018, 02:34 PM
Post #6417

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, mixed clouds and sun cold blustery 30-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Congratulations on your bonuses!!! I know the extra funds will come in handy - - and hopefully you and Anne will be able to set most of aside into a savings fund. And am glad you and Anne will be having today and tomorrow off together - - will give you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne some quality "family time".

Have been working today on scheduling a couple of bills for payment, and updating my financial log as well as my log that has all my user name and password information for accessing my accounts - - too many to try to remember anymore. So I'm going to start working on a grocery list as I wait for my lunch to cook and after I get this sent off to you. Neither Bonnie nor Buster have stopped by today, but as I was in the kitchen getting my fish entree in the oven I saw him galloping down the common driveway toward the other side of the road where the duplex style condo units are. He is a very interesting fellow to watch.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 27 2018, 06:48 PM
Post #6418

Hello moon_beam. Cold (25) with flurries greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear you didn't have visitors, but at least you saw Buster frolicking.

Unfortunately, my bonus was offset (via my PNC account) by the state tax people. I thought they took their 267.97 with my federal earlier, but research on my deposits from April proved otherwise (sigh) And that was from 2013. As Anne said, there ought to be a time limit on that. Especially since they were well within their right to take it with the federal refund and didn't dry.gif

It's been a low key day otherwise watching TV and napping. Tang was pleased to have us both home all day today. Tomorrow we will run some errands.

Speaking of Tang, he's had his supper and will get his shot and treats after my shower. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 28 2018, 01:47 PM
Post #6419

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy cold 30-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry about your bonus going for taxes. That's a bummer. But it's a good thing that you have the funds to make the payment rather than having your personal possessions sold at auction by the IRS. I have a clear image of how delighted your precious Tang was glad to have you both home.

It is a quiet day here. Both Bonnie and Buster are here visiting taking naps in their favorite places - - Bonnie in the "princess" guest bedroom, and Buster curled up on my coat draped over the armrest of the big sofa in the living room space. Both Bonnie and Buster are such precious little spirits. Got a call from the volunteer at the library this morning - - a book I had requested is available so he will be bringing it to me later this afternoon and picking up the book I have finished reading "Money to Burn." Soon it will be time to start getting some lunch cooking -- nothing exciting here today.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 28 2018, 06:59 PM
Post #6420

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (32) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you had extended visits from Buster and Bonnie today and that you have a new book on the way.

Today we slept in somewhat after I gave Tang his shot. We finished watching a movie on You-Tube from the other night and then did our shopping. Before that we checked out the new arcade/bowling alley/restaurant/bar that took over the space of the closed Macy's in the mall. It was pretty big.

It's back to the grind to us tomorrow and extra for Anne as I have Saturday off and she doesn't. She had a guy to trade with her but they screwed that over by asking him to work anyway because they were "short". Yeah, short on purpose because they knew she'd try to trade. We will be so glad to be out of there. Personally I hope they get shut down for one or all of their illegal activities. At least then they'd be forced to pay severance.

Tang has had his supper and will get his shot and treats after my shower. He seems well. Put food out for the local waifs too.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post