Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Baby Boy, Sassy girl gets a brother
Sassy Girl
post Feb 27 2008, 01:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 4,269

I brought my new fur baby home. I still feel a little guilty about getting another baby. I still looking at my back door to see if Sassy is seating there. If dose come home I will be in big trouble with for a little bite.

He is black & white and a manx. I have finaly picked out a name Rascal. He is just a fire ball. It is nice to come home from work and play with him.

He is coming up on being five months old. He is going to be a indoor cat. I just can not bear to losse another baby. It is the not nowing for sure what happend to Sassy. I still think is she being take care of if is with somone else or did suffer if she did get taken by the coyote. I know that I will never know for sure but it will always be in the back of my mind. I have cought myself calling out Sassy instead of Rascal. Poor little guy will be confused what his name is.

He has put a smile on my face and I know that there is no replacing Sassy Girl and I must try and put her in the back of my mind without ever forgetting her and be thankfull for this new little guy in my life.

My prayers are all with you guy's in hopes that your fur babies find there way back home.

Take Care

Sandy, Rascal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paris
post Feb 29 2008, 07:08 PM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 3,227

I'm glad you are enjoying your new kitten. Can you post a picture or two?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:43 PM