Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Maybe I Am Crazy But...
alleria31
post Sep 5 2012, 09:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,704

I lost my kitty Bubba over a month ago, you can find my original post under the Lost and Missing pets "Going on 4 Days Missing". Well the other night I was filming the kitties playing in the living room and when I reviewed the tape, I noticed an white stream of light appear off in the corner and then it flys past the camera and follows my female kitty, Bella under the entertainment center.
Wow!
My new kitty, Leo seems to see it and he stops waits till it passes by him and then runs after Bella himself.

I have reviewed this a million times trying to see if maybe it had been a bug, but I really don't think so. It looks like a very fast moving orb that leaves a white trail of light. It's like I just know that is Bubba! That he is chasing his Bella! The two were really super close and constantly snuggled up together. Bella does not snuggle up with Leo.

I don't think it's a fly or anything, flys or bugs don't last very long in my house lol. If the kitties don't get them then my Labrador will.

I keep watching it over and over again, it's crazy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 5 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, alleria, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing. It does not surprise me at all that you see this light presence in your video. I do believe that our beloved companions find a way to continue to let us know they are with us when they cannot be physically with us in our earthly journey - - for whatever reason. I hope your Bubba's communication with you brings comfort to your heart, alleria.

I know this video will be one that you will treasure, and thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope today is treating you, Bella, Leo, your canine companion, and all your family kindly, alleria. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how things are going for you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:09 PM