Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Pray My Cat Beauty Returns Safely
hesista
post Mar 22 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,493

Please everyone pray that my cat beauty returns to me. My dog rocky died just recently I can't handle it if my cat is gone. Going out of my mind. PLEASE PRAY FOR BEAUTY TO SAFELY RETURN TO ME!

Hesista
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
wallfly
post Apr 20 2012, 09:52 AM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,561

QUOTE (hesista @ Mar 23 2012, 06:03 AM) *
Please everyone pray that my cat beauty returns to me. My dog rocky died just recently I can't handle it if my cat is gone. Going out of my mind. PLEASE PRAY FOR BEAUTY TO SAFELY RETURN TO ME!

Hesista

Dearest Hesista,

I am crying as I write this. My dearest Angel cat, Maxie has been missing for 2 weeks now - and I feel that I won't see him again. I will be praying for your darling Beauty and here for you through this forum when you need support. My fiance and I separated last year, I lost my best friend to suicide in January and now I have lost the most special cat that I have ever had the honour of being blessed with. I really know how you would be feeling right now. I will pray for you and for your dear cat.

Please write to me through this forum - you are not suffering alone! I am feeling the compounded loss of greiving for one dear friend and then losing another so soon after. Know that I understand - and that I am praying for you and thinking about you and Beauty.

I know what it is like to feel that another loss is just too much pain to bear. Our fur companions can be closer to us than human family - if there is a particularly special bond - it is all the harder to bear the loss. With Maxie missing two weeks now - it is so hard.

I will be sending love and compassionate thoughts to you and praying for you and Beauty every day. Do not suffer alone - communicate what you are going through to others who understand here.

With my deepest sympathy,

L.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:21 PM