347 Pages V  « < 345 346 347  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Aug 23 2019, 06:22 PM
Post #6921

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about your technical issues today. At least they got fixed although the latter ending up costing you. Glad to hear Buster stopped by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

I spoke top the RemX rep today and gave her my "decision" She said she'd start working on it. Hopefully the gap won't be too long as she said before they still have plenty of jobs to fill at Jeff Commons. It's also in their best interest to move fast for the income as well and avoiding another round of background and drug testing. I think the main thing is to remove my name from the Takeda list so they don't throw a fit. I think it's more about them than McKesson; they'll take any good help they can find.

Anne was out sick today but feels better now. At least that got me a ride home. Tang is doing well and has had his supper and shot and will get his treats when I put the food out for the local waifs later.

hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Post #6922

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cool 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad to share your news that the prospects of your staying at your current location are good. I know this takes a concern off your mind. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you'll get a new assignment soon - - preferably without any prolonged gaps. Please let us know how things go. Am sorry Anne was not feeling well yesterday but am glad she seemed to be doing better yesterday evening. Please let us know how she's doing.

With the help of Abigail's mom last night I was able to contact the maintenance rep for the condos. He came by around 9:30 p.m. to put in another battery which helped to stop the faulty smoke detector from making a racket. The smoke detectors are hard-wired but - - they do have a 9 volt battery back up. The location of the battery is a small hide-away compartment located at the top of the unit - - so it's not obvious unless you know where to look. In all the manuals that were left with me about the kitchen appliances, the heat pump, etc., NOTHING was left about the smoke detectors. So I have been totally clueless about how they actually operate - - until I watched the maintenance rep last night access the battery compartment. The maintenance rep called me this morning to let me know he will pick up new batteries for each of the smoke detectors and will come "sometime" to install them. However I'm to call him if any of them begin to beep again and he'll come sooner. Today has been focused on updating my billing information with some online creditors for one of my credit cards with the new expiration date. And I'm happy to share with you that my desk top is continuing to work okay so there are no lasting ill effects from Thursday's updating challenges. Both sweet Buster and beautiful Bonnie came to visit me this morning. Bonnie didn't stay long. Buster has come and gone several times but is here with me now taking a nap on the chair at the Secretary Desk as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Post #6923

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (78) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad you finally were able to get the smoke detector issue addressed and hope they cause no further trouble. Glad to hear Buster and Bonnie came by today and hope they are both doing OK.

Today we decided to have lunch on the cheap with coupons from Steak and Shake to the tune of 7.93; not bad for 2 people. Then I called Banfield to confirm Tang's 10:00 drop off tomorrow for his check up. While over there we went to CVS to try to get my RX but the line was a mile long blink.gif Maybe tomorrow. Anne is doing better and last I checked was working on her FTE offer letter for work online. At least one of us is heading the right direction dry.gif

We were going to go to the state fair for it's final weekend but decided it's not worth paying 10.00 each for them having nothing new this year. Plus the fire cracker/gun shot incident from the other night. What we did do was used our annual membership to visit the zoo since Micki the elephant just had her baby. But they were off exhibit for bonding. We did get to see both a tiger and snow leopard demonstration which consisted of feeding, check up and training. They both did the "paw presentation" which was neat. Since we went early and it was cooler the other animals were pretty active too.

Tang is doing well and has had his supper and shot (got new syringes and insulin at Walmart today) He will get his treats later when I set food out for the local waif.

I hope you you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post