Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Little Friend Tico
ilovemydogTiny
post Apr 24 2011, 05:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,930

Here are a few photos of Tico my latest friend.I got him from an animal shelter a few months after my friend Tiny past away.Tico can never take the place of Tiny.They are two very different dogs with their own indivual personality.Although i love Tico i will never forget the love and joy Tiny brought to my life.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Peggy's Human
post Apr 24 2011, 08:41 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,037

Dear ilovemydogTiny,

I know the pain you are feeling at the loss of your beloved Tiny and I am so sorry that you are on this painful journey. I hope your heart is lightening a bit and you're able to take some solance in all your wonderful shared memories. The pics you posted of Tico are precious! What a sweet boy he is! Thank you so much for sharing and please let us know how you're doing, when you have time,

Take care,

Peggy(the human)

+Quote Post
janika
post Apr 25 2011, 02:32 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,120

Dear ilovemydogTiny

Thankyou for posting the beautiful pics of Tico. What a cutie he is. Your beloved Tiny will be happy knowing that you have been able to open up your heart and your life to taking on another fur companion. WE know that we can never 'replace' the precious companions we have lost, but we can love and be loved again. I am happy that Tico has found a wonderful home with you, one where he will be loved and cherished.
My Pixie came into our lives from a rescue shelter, 6 months after losing my darling Noushka, and she has in no way diminished the love I have for my Angels , she has in fact, kept it even more alive, by keeping me 'more' alive. I hope that you can understand what I am trying to say.

Take care, and please give Tico a big HUG form me.

Jan and my Angels and Pixie xx

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:54 PM