358 Pages V  « < 346 347 348 349 350 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Sep 2 2019, 06:00 PM
Post #6941

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and quite warm (86) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad you had a nice lunch but am sorry to hear she's moving away. I know you'll miss her but it sounds like she has good reasons. How nice that Buster not only visited, but waited on your return. Indeed what a character happy.gif

We didn't do much today as I'm not feeling so hot. We went to have lunch at a Mexican buffet we hadn't been to in while. Unfortunately as it was a holiday it was weekend rates blink.gif Oh well. From there we went to the Peddler's Mall to look for DVDs (didn't find any) Then Dollar General grocery store over there for some forgotten items and then home.

Tang is well and has had his shot and supper. He'll get his treats later on. Tabby did stay under the car until it was safe last night. She's had her first serving of can food too.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company fo your precious fur=ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 3 2019, 01:49 PM
Post #6942

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you weren't feeling very well yesterday, but it was good you and Anne were able to get out for awhile for some fun. I hope you are feeling better today.

Did some work on financials today and got my checkbook up to date. Sweet Buster came to visit and had a nice long nap in the laundry basket. He woke up about a half hour ago and decided to make his afternoon neighborhood rounds. He may come back later on for another visit.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 3 2019, 06:33 PM
Post #6943

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (87) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

So, I was able to speak with the on site RemX person. She said (stupid as this sounds) they can't even talk to me about another assignment until this one is officially ended. I emailed her (CC my manager and her boss and BCC myself) of the "official" end date and she gave me the name and number of the person I'm supposed to call 09/09/2019 dry.gif

Tang is well and has had his supper and shot. He'll get his treats later. Tabby was working on her second bowl of can food last I checked.

I hope you have had a good day and that you have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 4 2019, 12:26 PM
Post #6944

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny hot 90-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I have been wondering if the Remx reps would use your current assignment as an excuse not to speak about another assignment until your current one expires. This still doesn't stop them from scouting a new assignment and having one lined up to present to you next week. The good news is that you have a contact name and number to call this coming Monday, 9/9. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that the process will be a smooth one for you this time. Please let us know how things go.

It's a quiet day here at the condo complex. Sweet Buster has come to visit. He's settled comfortably in the laundry basket taking a nap as I'm writing to you. Tomorrow I have my infusion so I may not be online. Just wanted to give you a heads up so that you won't be concerned.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 4 2019, 06:19 PM
Post #6945

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (86) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. Hope all goes well with your appointment tomorrow.

I'm not sure what's going on with RemX. But when I was leaving work I noticed they texted me about openings. I'm not sure if that's a good sign or them just being snarky.

Tang seems to be doing OK. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later. I just put out the second bowl of can food for Tabby.

I hope today has been a good day for you and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 5 2019, 10:11 AM
Post #6946

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you received information yesterday from Remx about job referrals instead of having to wait until next week to begin the process. Once again, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that this process will go smoothly for you and that you'll receive an assignment that will be a good one for you. Please let us know how things go.

Fired up the lap top to check on emails. In a few minutes I'll need to finish getting ready for my infusion appointment but wanted to check in with you to see how things are going. Sweet Buster is here with me as I'm writing to you. He's in the laundry basket taking a nap at the moment.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 6 2019, 10:42 AM
Post #6947

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope yesterday was a decent day for you and Anne at work, and that your prospects for another assignment at your current location are looking good. Please let us know how things are going.

The infusion went okay yesterday but I was tired after I got home. Sweet Buster was still in the laundry basket taking a nap when I left so I left the inside door open so that he could go out through the storm door if he wanted to before I got back. When I did get back he was on the doorstep to greet me and came inside with me. He must have sensed I needed to rest because he left a little earlier than usual and didn't return for the remainder of the late afternoon. He is here with me as I'm writing to you taking a nap in the laundry basket. He is such a sweetheart.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 6 2019, 06:30 PM
Post #6948

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (84) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Glad to hear Buster paid you visits and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday but it was a traumatic day. After Anne dropped me off at work, she called me panicked and crying about a dying kitten in the parking lot. She rushed him/her to Metro Animal Control but it was too late sad.gif Then when she got back from there and then came to work, she heard another kitten crying from her engine area. We think they both lost their mommy and came around here for the food we leave out then got up into the engine/wheel well area. Our theory is the one kitten got knocked loose when she went over a speed bump in our lot and it was head trauma sad.gif The amazing thing is the other kitten held on all that time with all those trips. With my and her dad and co-worker's help we freed the kitten and she took him home and locked him in the upstairs bathroom. Her boss was kind enough to let her leave with me at 6:00 (as long as she came back) to take him to Metro. I had to put on gloves to capture him in the tub as he jumped all the way up to the faucet blink.gif He's been put into the adoption system and Anne wrote down his number and we are keeping tabs on him. If he checks out healthy enough, we are going to adopt him and name him Tyler.

On the work front, I emailed the contact at RemX I was given this morning saying this was my last day on the assignment. When I got home she'd replied asking my availability for shifts and location. So keeping my fingers crossed.

Tang is well. He's has his supper and shot and will get his treats later. Tabby's also had her first round of can food and I just put out the other. I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 7 2019, 01:08 PM
Post #6949

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so oooooooo sorry about the loss of the little kitten. I do know how saddened your hearts are. The good news is that with a team effort the other little kitten was able to be saved and is now receiving the medical care he needs to get strong so that he can join your family. Will you and Anne be able to visit him while he's at Metro / adoption system? Please let us know how he's doing. And it is good news that you have acknowledgement from your Remx contact to begin your new placement process. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you'll get a new assignment soon at your current location. Please let us know how things go.

Thought I would try to take a walk this morning but as I was getting ready to leave sweet Buster came. If I had tried to go on my walk he would have followed me, and that is a definite not good idea. So instead I have been keeping him company while he enjoys sweet slumbers in the laundry basket. Abigail's mom came to ask me if I would check on Abigail around 5 p.m. or so because she and her husband were going to spend time with their son and family this afternoon and evening who are visiting their daughter in law's parents who live at the lake. Their son and his family live at VA Beach so they were here this week while Dorian was going up the coast. I told her it would be a pleasure to check on their sweet girl. They should be home a little after 8 p.m. or so.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 7 2019, 06:56 PM
Post #6950

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (74) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry your walk was cancelled but I'm sure Buster's company made up for it.

Anne has the kitten's system number and has been following his progress online. She tired calling the adoption house today but kept getting messages they were closed even though the web said said they were open. I asked her to email me the info so I could follow him too. We are doing everything to make sure we can bring him home as we believe this all happened for a reason.

Today we took in the art fair by the Ohio river waterfront park. Parking was a nightmare, but we finally found a lot that wasn't full yet. That's the problem with these things: It's only been going on 3 years, but once the "hipsters" get wind and decided they have "discovered" it, it goes downhill in terms of crowds. It was a good art fair and there were plenty of puppers there though.

From there we went to Walmart for some staples and home. Tang is doing well. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later. We've been talking to him about the prospect of a little brother and he seems intrigued. He sure seemed worried about the little guy in the bathroom yesterday. I put the food out for Tabby and Socks but have nor seen either of them yet. I hope they;re OK.

I hope you have had a good day (and that Abigail was doing OK) and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 8 2019, 12:28 PM
Post #6951

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you and Anne have the information on keeping tabs on precious Tyler. I'm hoping that your precious Tang will embrace a little brother joining the family. Please let us know how things go. Sounds like you and Anne had a nice Caturday together. It's always nice to get out and about together for F U N things after "towing the line" all week long.

In a couple of hours I'll be going out with my brother and sister in law to attend an organ recital by the Minister of Music at their church. He's a very gifted young man and I'm looking forward to attending his performance. He also teaches music at one of the universities in Lynchburg, and this afternoon's recital is actually his "dress rehearsal" for the one he will be giving at the university in a couple of weeks or so. Sweet Buster has been by to say hello and have a nap in the laundry basket. He left a few minutes ago to check in with his mom and dad.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 8 2019, 07:02 PM
Post #6952

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well and that you enjoy the recital. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Today we went out to the old place to feed the waifs. Except for that black cat way down the left side of the jogging path, I didn't see any. I hope they are doing OK.

From there we went to Kroger to finish up our weekly shopping. We forgot a few things and had to go back out to Walmart a little while ago. Which I'm loath to do this time of day for the crowds.

Tang is doing well and he's had his supper and shot. He'll get his treats alter. Tabby finished her first bowl of can food (she was waiting when we returned from Walmart) and I put out her 2nd one.

I hope today has been a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 9 2019, 01:42 PM
Post #6953

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, somewhat sunny humid 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know so well about "forgetting something" while at the grocery store - - even when I have a list right in front of me. I know the waifs at your previous residence sincerely appreciate your and Anne's continued provisions. Even though they may not be "visible" I'm sure they're aware of you being there just the same - - and they can tell you and Anne have been there from the scent you leave on the food, bowls, grass, etc..

Not much happening at the condo complex today, for which I'm thankful. The organ recital yesterday was very nice - - glad I went. Had a chance to speak with the young man afterward to wish him well with his performance at the college. He's a very nice and gracious young man. Sweet Buster has been here a couple of times earlier but he didn't stay long either time. Perhaps he'll come by again later on this afternoon.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 9 2019, 05:59 PM
Post #6954

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (89) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad top hear Buster stopped by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Tang is well and has had his supper and shot. He'll get his treats later when I put the food out for the local waifs.

Got the run around all day from RemX and bottom line I have to go through the process again all over as if I'd never worked for them They say it's "compliance" but I doubt it has anything to do with the law other than they are breaking it or at least trying to circumvent it. I really don't have any more to say and I don't know when I'll be back on here.

I hope you are doing well.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 10 2019, 01:45 PM
Post #6955

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am sooooooo very sorry you're having to start all over again with Remx. To me that is just absurd. I can imagine how upset you are right now. Is there someone at McKesson who can help with the process - - after all you are already on their books. I hope things will get better for you job-wise soon. Please let us know how things go.

I was finally able to get a walk in this morning. The third time was the charm as the saying goes as Buster came the first two times I attempted to "sneak out" - - but he saw me, and I can't have him following me out to the main street. The second time he left he went back over to his home and I was able to then take my walk. It felt good to be able to do it again after the long stretch of hot humid weather we've had this summer. After I got back I did some work on the big desk top and am in the process of pulling together a small grocery list to stop by Food Lion when I go pick up my prescription refill later this week. Sweet Buster has returned for another visit and is enjoying sweet slumbers in the laundry basket as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 11 2019, 05:21 PM
Post #6956

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (94) greetings to you. Glad Buster came by and that you could get your walk in. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Sorry I have not been on in a couple days. It's been a bit of rough going for me. Yesterday I finally got a call and email from my original RemX recruiter saying they had a job at Jeff Commons M-F 11:30-8:00. I went for a drug screening this morning and she's supposed to "get back to me" on if another background check is needed. Either way it's looking like a week w/o pay.

On top of that, after I sent an adoption inquiry yesterday on Tyler to pet finder via the LMAS web site, I get a call from someone at adoption house saying they are not connected to pet finder (really? why did your web site take me there where his picture and number are?) And that he's to be TNR'd and put back out on the street. He's 3 months old! So after my drug screen we went to the intake center where the jerk on the intercom wasn't going to let me b/c it wasn't noon yet. So we followed another car in and were stopped by a worker. She seemed sympathetic and took my name and number. When I got home I was able to get a live person at adoption house who said he's still in health work up and she had Anne down as being listed as wanting to adopt. I made her aware that we are a couple and she acknowledged my pet finder message and put me down too.

So, it would seem, things are headed in the right direction. But who knows unsure.gif Tang seems to be OK. I'm about to get his supper and shot. He'll get his treats later and I will see to the local waifs trying to work through my ever increasing waves of depression.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 12 2019, 11:18 AM
Post #6957

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny hot humid 90-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad things appear to be moving in the right direction for you to have another position at the Jeff Commons facility. I presume this is still with McKesson? I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you will receive confirmation of your new position quickly. I can very much relate as to how upsetting it is to NOT be receiving a paycheck - - particularly since you and Anne have just recently gotten back into financial stability. Please let us know how things go. I'm also very glad you are now recognized at the adoption center to get information on sweet Tyler. Now that you are, perhaps you could ask for a towel that has his scent on it so that you could begin acquainting your precious Tang with his little brother. It's just a thought - - it worked wonderfully for my beloved Eli to acquaint him with Noah's and Abbygayle's scent before they arrived in the household. I know you and Anne will help your precious Tang adjust to the presence of sweet Tyler however way you choose. Please let us know how things go.

Today was errand day - - Food Lion and the bank. I called in my prescription refill two days ago for pick up today at 11 a.m.. - - it's not ready yet. As I was driving to the bank I saw a new pharmacy has opened in town and I'm going to call them to see what type of service they offer. It's not as convenient as the CVS which has a drive-through, but perhaps their service might be just a bit better. Precious Buster hasn't come by yet since I've been back but he may come by later this afternoon.

Once again, my friend, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you will be able to being your new job assignment soon. As always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 12 2019, 05:57 PM
Post #6958

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (92) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry Buster hadn't come by as of your posting. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

So the latest email I get from the RemX recruiter: "Your background check is being run and is pending. The drug screen results are pending as well. As soon as the screenings have cleared, a member of our team will contact you." Be lucky to start Monday which means a week w/o pay as I predicted. Incompetent jerks mad.gif

Good idea about the blanket. If we could ever get in to see him that is dry.gif Still trying to keep up hope we can bring him home eventually.

Tang is doing well. He has had his supper and shot and will get his treats later. I went to put water, then food out for Tabby only to see a bunch of teenagers a few doors down in direct line of sight smoking weed. Pretty sure they got it from their parents and they got it from the guy across the way I've seen selling it. I will have to check again later.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 13 2019, 01:59 PM
Post #6959

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid cool-ish 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for the update on the progress of starting your new job. I know it's very frustrating having to "reinvent the wheel" when the recruiter already has your information on file. I'm sooooooo sorry you're having to go through this routine again, my friend. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you'll get confirmation of your new position quickly. Please let us know how things go. The community waifs are so blessed to have you and Anne looking out for them. You're very wise waiting until after the crowd has dispersed, or gone elsewhere, to put their provisions out for them.

Have been busy on the big desk top doing the security updates, printing off financial receipts and the bank statement so that I can reconcile the bank statement with the checkbook. Have also done a couple of creative projects in preparation for my brother in law's birthday coming up the end of October. Sweet Buster has been here a couple of times today. He woke up from his nap about a half hour ago and has just gone out on his afternoon rounds. It's always a special treat when he comes to visit.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 13 2019, 05:30 PM
Post #6960

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (93) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to here Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Been a day of good news . First I got a call from LMAS about Tyler. He's ready to be released and we can bring him home tomorrow. I'd post his updated picture but LS doesn't want to let me. Also I got my official start date email to start Monday 09/16/2019 at 11:30. So that's good.

Tang is well and has had his supper and shot. He'll get his treats later when I put provisions out for the local waifs. I hope you've had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

This is the FB link of Tyler's pic.

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/a670556-45892...lyrhmTEdsMFhAko

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.