> Update On Bailie
Felicia
post Jun 11 2010, 02:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 5,889

[size="3"][/size]
Hi

Well, Bailie's surgery went well. there were some complications. But she has a great surgeon & I put all my faith in his hands. She definitely hasto have the other ear done. So she will be totally deaf. The vet thinks that she had this condition since birth. But even though she won't be able to hear me, she will always have my arms around her to tell her how loved she is. Can't wait for her to get home. I want her to come hme when the vet feels she is ready. Because coming home too early might mean having to bring her back if problems arise.
But she will have all the TLC I can give her. Taking some time off from work to spoil her rotten.

I want to thank each & every one of you swho read my story. And thanks for the thoughts & prayers.

Thank-you again
Felicia
Bailie's Mom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
janika
post Jun 11 2010, 04:21 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,120

Dear Felicia

I'm so pleased that the surgery went well for Bailie, bless her. It's amazing how dogs can manage so well without one of their 'senses'. My Darling Tasha went blind at age 7 as a result of Diabetes(unfortunately even though we repeatedly took her to our vet, saying we suspected that she was diabetic, they failed to diagnose it, until too late to save her sight). She was brilliant, for the 7 remaining years of her precious life she coped so well. You wouldn't even know that she was blind. She still went on walks and enjoyed her life to the full.
I hope that very soon she is back home with you, then starts the serious cuddling and spoiling, and she is very deserving of it.
Please keep us posted.

Love and hugs
Jan and my Angels and Pixie xx

+Quote Post
patricia
post Jun 11 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,599

yeah!!! wonderful news!!!! thank you for sharing it with us. feel better soon Bailie! please give her a big get-well hug from my dog lucy and a "growly" hug from my other doggie ethel.
patricia

+Quote Post
madi
post Jun 12 2010, 10:09 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,207

Great news Felicia, I'm glad Bailie came through his surgery ok and he will cope so well with the spoiling and loving hugs he is going to get from you. How long before he has to have his other ear done?

madi xx

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:24 AM