Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post May 1 2019, 12:47 PM
Post #6701

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny delightfully warm 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you and Anne were able to talk last night about your job prospects. It never hurts to check out prospective opportunities even though you may already have a job at the time. Please let us know how things go.

Scarlet is now back in her home with her mom and dad and the familiar sights, sounds, and smells she much prefers to being here. Even as my brother and sister in law were getting Scarlet in their car precious Buster was already eagerly making his way inside the condo and hasn't wanted me far from his sight since he arrived. He is such a precious sweet little boy. I have done most of the clean up and put away her toys, but will wait to run the vacuum cleaner until after Buster leaves later on. Tomorrow I have my infusion appointment so don't know if I'll feel up to being online tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't be concerned.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the chilly evening temperatures as they warm for spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 1 2019, 07:15 PM
Post #6702

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (81) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope Scarlet enjoyed her stay with you and am glad to hear Buster wasted no time coming to visit. I hope he and Bonnie are both dong OK. I hope all goes well tomorrow with your medical appointment too.

Well, we talked some more a little while ago. Anne realizes now something she hadn't thought about: the distance to Teleperformance and the wear and tear on her car after having to get financing to get the repairs. So we are not doing that, but will keep our eyes open for call center jobs that are more tech and less straight CS/billing. No health care for sure (especially Medicare which Teleperformance would have been) In the mean time, she looked and saw that her pay is about the same as mine (well, .35 less) for not doing deli. So that's good.

We went to the zoo today, but the puma and lynx were not out and the leopards were a tad lethargic. But it was still a fun time and no money spent since I already renewed the passes and it's not far from where we live.

Tang seems to be doing OK. He's had his dinner and shot and will get his treats later. I'm waiting for this pop up storm to move out of here before provisioning the local waifs though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 2 2019, 01:46 PM
Post #6703

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny delightfully warm breezy 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad to share your news that you and Anne have come to an agreement about not pursuing the call center position. I hope you're able to narrow the field of interest in future call center type positions that better meet YOUR desires rather than having to take whatever is available. In the meantime, I hope you and Anne will be pleasantly surprised with your jobs at Meijers so that you can relax and not feel pressured to find another job quickly. Please let us know how things go.

The infusion went well today. Got back to the condo around 1:15 p.m.. Buster is here with me taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. Haven't seen beautiful Bonnie yet today but she may be inside at her home taking a lazy afternoon nap. Am looking forward to a lazy afternoon and evening, too.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming evening temperatures as they continue to transition into spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 2 2019, 06:21 PM
Post #6704

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (75) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear your procedure went OK and that Buster was there for a visit when you got home. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Second day of orientation was a couple more videos then some CBT training modules. We stayed until 6:00 as we were told we could to do that. We can finish the rest over the next 2 days at no more than 4 hours each day at what ever times we like. Then Sunday will be a full day of cashier training.

Came home to Tang patiently waiting on us. He's had his supper and I will give him his shot and treats in a little while. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 3 2019, 01:43 PM
Post #6705

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy delightful 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope yesterday was decent for Anne in her training. So will you be working the checkout lines? I admire the both of you in your efforts to transition into a entirely different work environment. I hope this change will be a positive one for you and Anne. Do you have your work schedule yet? Look forward to sharing your news as to how things go.

I was able to resume my walking this morning. Round trip was 1.670 miles. I got up the incline where the Baptist church is but didn't feel like attempting the downside, so I crossed the street and did a loop around the church's parking lot which has an exit on the level end of the road. I crossed the street at this point for my return back to the condo. Took me 70 minutes to make the entire round trip. Shortly after I got back Buster came to visit and is taking his nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. Worked on some emails. The library homebound volunteer came to pick up the books I finished and brought me 3 more books. I really like this arrangement with the library.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming evening temperatures as they continue to transition into spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 3 2019, 07:32 PM
Post #6706

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (73) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad you were able to complete your walk without too much difficulty and that Buster was there to greet you upon your return. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

The the training was OK yesterday. We got to about 3.5 hours today on the self modules and realized it was about the 1/2 way mark to complete the CBTs, so we will do the rest tomorrow before having a full day of guided training Sunday. I assume we will start on the regular lanes progressing to self check monitor and finally CS counter. The store director hinted at pathing me to service coordinator in the initial interview. We'll see. I'd love the cash office gig he mentioned during the interview at some point. I did that at Marshall's in the 80s and loved it.

Tang met us at the door when we got home and seems to be doing well. He's had his supper and shot and I will give him his treats later on as well as provisioning the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 4 2019, 01:28 PM
Post #6707

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny humid 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that this job will be one of opportunity toward advancement for the both of you. Please let us know how things go.

This morning I was able to change the furnace filter using my nifty safety ladder, as the air vent is in the ceiling. I also set up a table fan on top of the refrigerator to use while I'm cooking to help keep the kitchen cooler. Precious Buster has come for a visit. He's taking a nap on the cushion in the chair at the big computer desk as I'm writing to you. Will be tuning into the Derby soon. The actual Derby race is getting later each year which is becoming annoying.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming evening temperatures as they continue to transition into spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 4 2019, 06:48 PM
Post #6708

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cooler (61) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear your ladder came in handy for changing the filter. I'm also glad Buster paid you a visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Well, looks like this job isn't going to work after all (sigh) In the course of going over our CBTs today, we were able to see our schedules for next week. I have 28.5 hours and Anne has 29.5 dry.gif Anne's theory (from having worked at Kroger in the 90s) is they do that to keep you from qualifying for FT and joining the union. That and the PT premiums for the basic health plan is 132.00 per week blink.gif Can't afford that. I give Anne credit for finding good jobs online though. So I guess that's where we are again. At least the income will be more than we'd have gotten for UE and her's was denied anyway.

Tang is doing well though. He's had his supper and will get his shots and treats later. Currently he's sitting in the living room window enjoying the cool air. After that I'll put the food for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 5 2019, 01:42 PM
Post #6709

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy coolish damp 70-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry the hours at Meijers aren't going to be satisfactory. It's a good thing you found out now rather later. You mention that Anne has found some good jobs to apply for. I hope at least one of them proves to be a good fit for the both of you. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening here at the condo complex today. Buster came by to say hello but he didn't stay long. I think with the weather being rainy today he's deciding it would be a good idea to be home with his family. That's okay - - at least I got a chance to see him. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today but she may be staying inside out of the rain.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming evening temperatures as they continue to transition into spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 5 2019, 07:04 PM
Post #6710

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (72) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad Buster at least paid you a brief visit today and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

So cashier training was OK I guess. The trainer read from the manual in the training room for a good portion of the day in the training room. Then we went and picked out some items for "practice". This consisted of putting real lanes into training mode and 2 groups of 3 taking turns. Then they actually just through us onto real lanes to ring up real customers. Not as scary as I thought, but give it time I guess dry.gif Next week we have even fewer hours. The trainer said it's easy to pick up more hours but you have to sign up. Right now about the only the thing the same for our schedules is the days worked and next week even that's not entirely true. So we are diligently looking for other work on the weekdays we have off.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He seems to be doing OK and has had his dinner and shot. I'll give him his treats later as well as provisioning the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 6 2019, 03:42 PM
Post #6711

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny delightfully pleasant 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope your and Anne's work at Meijers will be okay until you're able to find other more suitable and financially sustainable employment. I'm really sorry that the hours are not sufficient for you and Anne. Please let us know how things go.

My car is now at the service shop and I have a Chevrolet Equinox for a loaner. It's a nice car. It has a keyless ignition similar to the keyless ignition on a car my father had when I was a teenager - - I think it was the Studebaker station wagon. That was the nicest car we had. Tomorrow my friend who used to be my volunteer is coming for a visit and we'll be planting some flowers in a couple of planters I have. Precious Buster came by this morning for a brief visit - - he left shortly before I needed to leave to take my car in for service, and then he returned shortly after I got back with the rental car. He's taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming evening temperatures as they continue to transition into spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 6 2019, 06:28 PM
Post #6712

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (78) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you are enjoying the loaner while your car is in the shop and hope you have a nice visit with your friend and former volunteer. I'm happy to hear Buster paid you a visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Today we applied online to 2 jobs that Anne found and 1 that I did. Mine I almost missed from an indeed.com email suggestion. Heartland/Global payment systems is hiring again for jobs similar to what we did at Vantiv before that call center shut down in 2017. We both got emails to fill out a screening for further consideration which is hopeful I guess.

Tang seems to be doing well and has had his supper. I'm about to give him his shot and later on his treats. Then it will be about time to provision the local waifs. All 3 of my regulars (Dulcinea, Tweak and Butters) made multiple appearances last night. They even stop running and look at me now when I tell them it's OK, just another round of food.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 7 2019, 03:59 PM
Post #6713

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes cloudy very pleasant 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that your job search will lead to a more suitable and financially sustainable job. Please let us know how things go. I'm so smiling at your local waifs becoming accustomed to your gentle voice when you reassure them about giving them more food. And I know your precious Tang feels very blessed to have you and Anne for his Forever Guardians.

My friend needed to come earlier today than originally expected but it all worked out okay. She brought some lovely plants for the flowers so now I have some beautiful flowers to care for during the summer. Buster came by twice while she was here. During the second visit he settled down on my bed and took a nice nap - - until the yard crew arrived with their noisy mowers and blowers and scared the heck out of him. He left to find a quieter place to resume his sweet dreams. Bonnie came by for a very brief visit - - she's a sweetheart. I also was able to get my car back today - - much to my surprise. It apparently passed inspection and no extraordinary oil leaks were detected. So we'll see how it does over this next year.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the chilly evening temperatures as they warm for spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 7 2019, 06:25 PM
Post #6714

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you got your car back and that your friend brought some nice plants for your flowers. Good to hear both Buster and Bonnie came for visits and I hope they are both doing OK.

We applied for more jobs online today which took the better part of the morning. After that we decided to get the sub of the day from Subway along with some water and snack size chips from our work lunch cache and took Tang to McNeely lake park again. He didn't want any of he chicken we offered, but seemed comfortable on the towel on the ground we put down for him. After eating we took him exploring. They cut down his favorite tree though sad.gif But otherwise he seemed to enjoy himself.

He's having his supper now and I will give him his shot and treats after a while as well as provision the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 8 2019, 12:12 PM
Post #6715

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny humid 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had a very nice family day yesterday visiting the park. How sad Tang's favorite tree was cut down. Still I'm very glad to share your news that he enjoyed himself. I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that your job search efforts will be fruitful. Please let us know how things go.

I have my eye exam in about an hour so thought I would post now as I know I probably won't feel comfortable looking at a computer screen for the rest of the day after the exam. Buster came by for a brief visit this morning. Haven't seen beautiful Bonnie yet today but she's probably in a comfortable spot enjoying the comfortable breezes and occasional sunbeams.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 8 2019, 06:00 PM
Post #6716

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (86) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope your eye exam went OK. Glad to hear Buster paid you a visit and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

This morning we took an assessment for one of the jobs we applied for yesterday. It was supposed to pop up in another window at the time of the application, but neither of us could get that to work. It showed up in our emails this morning. So were able to complete that application. I hope we get a bite soon because between Meijer shorting our pay this week (didn't get the manual entries in on time) and our messed up schedules, it needs to come soon.

After that I packed a lunch and we went to the zoo (since it's paid for and the next best thing to "free" right now) All the big cats were out but not all that active. Except for the Siberian tiger, be's always pacing. It was the same with most of the other animals; must have been nap time.

Tang seems to be doing well (even briefly got on my chest a while ago) I'm about to give him his supper and shot and then later his treats as well as provisions for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 9 2019, 01:24 PM
Post #6717

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy breezy humid 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad you and Anne were able to submit your applications online and hope you will be able to find more suitable and financially sustainable employment soon. Please let us know how things go. Am also glad you and Anne had an enjoyable time yesterday at the zoo - - I presume your precious Tang didn't accompany you this time (would he need an entry pass too?)

I got a good report yesterday with my eye exam including not having to change my prescription lenses. He told me that both the rheumatoid arthritis and the meds I'm on will dry out my tears so he gave me some eye drops to try and if they work okay for me then I can purchase them over the counter. Also the cataracts have not shown any sign of "maturing" so no surgery is needed in the near future. But I will need to have annual eye exams now, and that's okay.

Today has been busy with errands. I went to Peebles here in Town - - which is an apparel type store - - and was able to find a nice pair of walking sneakers. They are sooo comfortable and I think will do better for my walks than my regular shoes. I spent over an hour in the store searching the sneaker aisles and trying on various types. The ones I purchased were the last pair I tried on. So now I know what size to order online as I want to get a second pair eventually. After I got back and checked my email there was a notice letting me know my WalMart order was ready for pick up so I went over to pick it up. So now I'm home for the rest of the day. Got a call from Abigail's mom yesterday evening letting me know that their overnight trip isn't until next Thursday, 5/16, so that is very helpful as this week has been busy activity-wise and I am feeling a bit on the weary side. Haven't seen Buster or Bonnie yet today but hope to see them at some point out and about later today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 9 2019, 09:07 PM
Post #6718

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (70) greetings to you I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear your eye exam went well and you found some good shoes for walking. I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK.

Going to have to be brief tonight and maybe the next couple nights. We're exhausted from the first full day and we have 2 more to go. The 4 to 5 hours shifts will be welcome. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Within minutes of applying to jobs online this morning we were both almost immediately emailed and called. We have interviews next Wednesday.

Tang is well and I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 10 2019, 03:27 PM
Post #6719

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy infrequently sunny humid 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you and Anne have received a positive response to at least one of your applications. Am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that all will go well with your interviews next Wednesday. Please let us know how things go.

Was able to take a walk this morning and got down to the Catholic Church - - a new distance goal. The new shoes felt better walking, and have been wearing them all day long. When I got back sweet Buster had come in as I had left the garage side entry door open in case he was out and about and wanted to come visit. That was a special treat to find him waiting for me when I got back. He got up onto the seat cushion in the chair at the big computer desk and took a very long nap. He left about 15 minutes ago to go home. After I got back I worked a little bit on financials and started reading a new book from the library.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming evening temperatures as they continue to transition into spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 10 2019, 09:14 PM
Post #6720

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (58) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad the shoes worked out for you and that Buster was waiting for you when you got back. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

So, now Computershare wants us to to do an assessment and Anne's all a twitter about that. (i.e $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) I looked into them. They're an Aussie stock selling/trading company with a fairly narrow list of clients. The fact they're willing to give us a chance with no experience is a huge red flag in my book. But I don't get a say given my track record. So either we'll get it and I'll stress to the point of a bleeding ulcer, or we'll mess around putting off Remx and get neither.

Tang, however, is doing well. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is chilling in the living room. I don't know who got the first round of waif wet food, But Dulcie got the second happy.gif

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post