Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some Evil People In This World
gillian
post Sep 15 2008, 05:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 2,199

I've been spending lots of money printing out flyers to find my missing cat, Darcey. Going out in the pouring rain putting the flyers up, taking me and my fiancé hours to do.

Only to drive round today, to find that some evil people have been deliberately tugging down my flyers. A lot of them are missing, and you can see that they have been deliberately pulled off.

I'm so infuriated. At this rate, I'll never get Darcey back. It's hard enough trying to find her as it is, without having to repost flyers every damn day just because some stupid people think it'll be fun to tug them down. My fiancé thinks it's just some people who either don't like cats or don't like flyers up round their neighbourhood, but seriously, what harm is it doing? I'm just trying to find my little cat.

Its been nearly 5 days and I'm losing hope with all this. And is it any wonder ... I could cry I'm so angry. And as I'm sat here I'm thinking 'I'm not going to see Darcey again'.

--------------------
My Beloved Bono: This Void is Immeasurable
Born: 25th March 1998
Died: 16th October 2006

My Beautiful Darcey: Come Home to Me
Born: 11th August 2006
Disappeared: 11th September 2008

Bono's Webpage:

http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/personalt...te.php?ID=62356

Bono's LS Post:

http://lightning-strike.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3317

The Rainbow Bridge:

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mikki
post Sep 15 2008, 06:53 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,966

QUOTE (gillian @ Sep 15 2008, 06:22 PM) *
I've been spending lots of money printing out flyers to find my missing cat, Darcey. Going out in the pouring rain putting the flyers up, taking me and my fiancé hours to do.

Only to drive round today, to find that some evil people have been deliberately tugging down my flyers. A lot of them are missing, and you can see that they have been deliberately pulled off.

I'm so infuriated. At this rate, I'll never get Darcey back. It's hard enough trying to find her as it is, without having to repost flyers every damn day just because some stupid people think it'll be fun to tug them down. My fiancé thinks it's just some people who either don't like cats or don't like flyers up round their neighbourhood, but seriously, what harm is it doing? I'm just trying to find my little cat.

Its been nearly 5 days and I'm losing hope with all this. And is it any wonder ... I could cry I'm so angry. And as I'm sat here I'm thinking 'I'm not going to see Darcey again'.

keep thinking positive! my mom's cat went astry and she had all but given up on him when she received a call two weeks later from a lady down the street who had him. Make sure that you put flyers up at local vet's offices, pet stores and shelters. check the shelters every day. your little angel could still be out there, perhaps being cared for by a neighbor (perhaps one that doesn't live all that close by), so keep putting up your flyers. My boss lost her cat and I suggested she put a flyer up at our local pet store and when she did, she got a call from a lady who had her cat. Don't give up!
Mikki

+Quote Post
nickels
post Sep 16 2008, 12:40 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,024

Gillian,

More and more people are increasingly horrible. It's sad when a human being has lost so much control over their own lives that they feel the only power they have left is to tear down a part of a total stranger. I don't understand it and I will never understand petty anger against someone that is missing a loving family member. How very very pathetic. I have been a victim of what you feel 7 times in the past 9 years in different ways. The anger that stems from it is incredible and you don't know where to vent it. Don't let these a-holes tear your hopes down.

Your love for Darcey is far greater than the petty anger of total pathetic strangers. I've always said, "At NO time should there EVER be more people than animals on our planet". Animals have a far greater capacity for empathy than a most humans.

It is also a proven fact, that when a group of people offer Prayers and thoughts through love, the outcome is much greater for the desired end result, than when they don't. You have so many good people doing just that. Not only on this board, but all of the local contacts you have made. You've felt it. You've had a local shelter contact you amoung other concerned people in your area. In turn they pass the word. Your flyers have spoken volumes and caught many an eye.

I check in several times a day to see if Darcey has come home. There is something very strong telling me she WILL come home. Please do not give up hope. I just feel it in my bones that she will return to you. I am going to light a candle for you and ask others to Pray that Darcey returns home soon.

My Heart goes out to you and I will not give up hope.
Michelle

--------------------
Nickels a.k.a Pickels
7-6-94 to 8-28-06
I have loved you forever!

Nickels story
http://lightning-strike.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4242

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:38 AM