358 Pages V  « < 328 329 330 331 332 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Feb 28 2019, 05:47 PM
Post #6581

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came to visit & hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

This was s different sup than the one I usually rail about. That one is still a sup unfortunately.

Tang checked out OK at the vet and is doing well. Anne saw Dr Chary and looks like a sinus infection or maybe bronchitis. She got some new meds and we went to Audubon for a chest x-ray.

Soon it will be time to see to the needs of Tang and the waifs. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 1 2019, 03:15 PM
Post #6582

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, rainy cold 30-ish first day of March T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm hoping the new round of meds will help Anne to feel better. Sinus / upper respiratory infections can be sooo difficult to get rid of, which sadly this appears to be what's happening with Anne. Please let us know how she's doing. Will you and Anne have this weekend off from work together?

Have been working on some financial stuff today -- was able to schedule payments for a couple of bills that I finally got invoices for. Am waiting on one more and then things will be current. Buster has come by to say hello and find his favorite spot on my bed to take a nap. He is such a sweet boy. The kitchen timer is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 1 2019, 06:41 PM
Post #6583

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (38) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and stayed for a while. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Anne just started the meds so it's too soon to tell. But between that and GI issues for me today kept us sidelined. Tang was happy about that though. Unfortunately we have to work both weekend days. But at least now it won't be 6 days in a row.

It's almost time to get Tang's supper, shot and treats as well as provision for the waifs. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 2 2019, 03:03 PM
Post #6584

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday, but am glad you and Anne took the day off together to rest in preparation for having to work today and tomorrow. I'm wondering with the schedule you have and the stressful atmosphere are the reasons why you and Anne are having recurring health issues. So many clinical studies have been done on how employment adversely affects one's health over a period of time. I hope both you and Anne are feeling better today. Please let us know how you're doing.

Did some online shopping today. Buster did not want to venture out into the rain yesterday evening to trot across the common driveway to go home. So I donned my rain jacket and got him almost all the way over to his home when he wriggled free of my arms and raced across the driveway to the covered porch area of Abigail's home - - instead of making a slight left turn into his own front yard. His mom came out and called to him but Buster has a contrary streak in him that ignores all pleas for him to come home. His mom told me he would be okay - - that he would dash across the driveway when he's "good and ready". So today I ordered a soft over the shoulder pet carrying bag that I can put him in should future events arise. He wanted to stay here but I knew he wanted something to eat - - and I will not feed him or Bonnie here - - his home is just across the common driveway. I was afraid that maybe I had frightened him - - but he allayed my fears with his sweet return this morning to visit and settle into a nice nap on my bed. He's still here as I'm writing to you. I do sooooo like this little boy. So I'm hoping the soft bag will not terrorize him should I need to take him home at some future time.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 2 2019, 10:05 PM
Post #6585

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (40) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry to hear you had trouble getting Buster home, but glad he came back to let you know he is doing OK. I hope Bonnie is too.

So they moved our desks while we were gone. Sort of. The team lead said we'd stay where we were until Monday until we discovered they already moved our computer bases w/o hooking them up. Good thing we always get there early and both have tech backgrounds because we "moved" ourselves. But at least we're next to each other now.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is doing well. By the time I put the food out for the waifs I had a line. Butters, Tweak and Dulcinea. They seemed to share (somewhat) of both the wet and dry and I have put out the 2nd round.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 3 2019, 03:21 PM
Post #6586

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy cold 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm hoping the supervisor will continue to permit you and Anne to sit together, as I remember there had been a disagreement with previous seating arrangements. Please let us know how things go. I'm also hoping Anne is feeling better with the new round of medications. I'm smiling at the gathering waiting for you and Anne to put out the evening food. They are so blessed to have you and Anne for their benefactors.

Have caught up on some emails today and am enjoying reading a book from the library. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster today - - they may be tucked safely and snugly inside their home. Not much going on here today at the condo complex.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 3 2019, 09:52 PM
Post #6587

Hello moon_beam. Cold (29) with occasional snow greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear neither Bonnie nor Buster paid you visits today. I hope the are both doing OK.

We've been given to understand the seating will not change at work. I took all of 10 calls today which made for a quiet day. Three more to go before we're off for two days. Anne seems to be getting better; coughing less at least. Thanks for asking.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. So far I've only seen Butters out for the food tonight. But the can food container was picked clean after my shower so I've just put out the second round. Looks like some of the dry has been eaten too.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 4 2019, 03:07 PM
Post #6588

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 30-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad Anne seems to be feeling better, and hope the medication will restore her to good health. And I'm glad your seating arrangements at work won't change. This is one less source of aggravation for you and Anne.

Did some internet window shopping today and scheduled a couple of payments for this week which is the last of the routine monthly bill-a-thon payments. Buster came by for a visit and a nap on my bed. He left about 20 minutes ago to go home. It is always a blessing when he and his sister come to visit. Bonnie hasn't been here for a few days, but I have seen her when I have taken her mom's and dad's mail over to them.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 4 2019, 09:51 PM
Post #6589

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (18) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by for a more extended visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

The workload today wasn't too bad as Mondays go. I figured out a way to get the new headsets to increase the volume so we could at least hear caller, but got no credit. What a shock. But it's over for another day.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. Butters was first up for food tonight outside; no surprises there. I just put out the 2nd round for the rest.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 5 2019, 04:31 PM
Post #6590

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know so well from my work experiences how you feel about finding a way to improve something and get absolutely no recognition - - while other co-workers are acknowledged for their accomplishments. The good news is that I bet Anne appreciates what you did and I know this makes your efforts worthwhile.

It's been a quiet day here. Buster came by to visit earlier today and settled down on my bed for a nap. He didn't stay as long today as he has been doing but the sun is shining so he's probably enjoying visiting his favorite places. Haven't seen Bonnie today but presume she's doing well. Have a sink full of dishes to clean up from fixing my lunch so I guess I better start doing some chores.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 5 2019, 09:37 PM
Post #6591

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (21) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came for a visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Workload wasn't too bad today which was good. Nice thing about sitting next to Anne is we don't have to use the messenger app to communicate nearly as much as we used to. Pretty much just use it to post our lunch and break schedules. One more day to go before being off 4 days. Thursday and Friday for last weekend and we're off this coming weekend.

Tang met us at the door as usual. A wild Tang appeared as we always joke laugh.gif He's had his supper shot and treats and is laying by my feet wub.gif Anne thought she saw Butters in the bushes as we drove up and I'm sure she was right as he appeared as soon as I closed the door from putting the food out.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 6 2019, 02:52 PM
Post #6592

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny windy cold 30-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad things have been okay for you and Anne at work so far this week, and hope today is as well. HURRAY to having 4 days off consecutively together!!! I know you both are looking forward to that, as I'm sure your precious Tang will also enjoy the quality family time.

Yesterday I trolled through the Roku channels and found a couple of "free" ones available as long as I had cable service. So I added one of them to my channel list and then proceeded to do the registration. Turns out my basic cable service will not fulfill the requirement - - I have to have the more expensive "advanced" service to add the "free" channels. Oh well - - it's not a big deal and I'm definitely NOT going to upgrade to the "advanced" service. Today I worked on my sister in law's birthday card as it is the first part of April. I'm not happy with the current formats of the online "printables" as I can't edit the size and placement of the graphics. So I printed off the front of the card and scanned the graphic into my computer so that I could edit it to fit better on the card, and I scanned the company's logo to put on the back of the card. So it's ready to put in the mail when the time comes. Buster came by for a visit and a brief nap on my bed. He left about 45 minutes ago to go on his rounds. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today but may see her later when I take her mom's and dad's mail over when it's delivered.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 6 2019, 09:49 PM
Post #6593

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (29) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by for a visit and hope Bonnie did later. I hope they are both doing OK.

Well, we made it through the day and are indeed looking to the next 4 days off. We were going to take Anne's car to Firestone for new tires and an oil change but it turns out the can't until Saturday. Oh well.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems well. Butters got the canned food first again tonight. I was going to put the 2nd round out but Tweak was eating the dry; later perhaps.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 7 2019, 03:58 PM
Post #6594

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy windy cold 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you, Anne, and your precious Tang will be able to enjoy most of these 4 days with quality family time, - - rather than having to do errands, etc., every day.

Haven't done much today. Am enjoying reading a book of several short stories by James Patterson. Haven't seen Buster or Bonnie yet today but may be able to see them if I'm able to get the mail and take their mom's and dad's mail over to them. Looking forward to warmer temps this weekend - - I hope.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 7 2019, 06:59 PM
Post #6595

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (34) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well and that Bonnie and Buster we well too.

Funny you should mention taking it easy. That's exactly what we did. All day. We slept in, had an early lunch and watched TV then took amazingly long naps. Tang was on board with that happy.gif He is doing well and it will be time soon to give him his supper, shot and treats as well as provision the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 8 2019, 02:47 PM
Post #6596

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, snowy cold 30-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sooooo smiling at you, your precious Tang, and Anne hanging out together yesterday - - no errands, no travels - - just the bliss of doing nothing - - together. I hope today is equally blissful - - in whatever way you need it to be.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been trying to think of a better way to utilize the space here in the condo. The dining area is very small because of the limited space, and I've been trying to think of a way I could "open up" that area. The only way to do that is to relocate the small sofa which now serves as a transition between the seating area in the living room space and the dining area. I thought I could move the full size sofa bed which is in the computer space into the guest bedroom and then move the small sofa into the space now occupied by the sofa bed. In order to get the sofa bed through the guest bedroom door, however, it needs to be stood on end - - which I cannot do. Even taking the door off the hinges - - which was easily done - - did not provide the necessary clearance. So I got the sofa bed back into place - - everything is as it has been. Getting the door to the guest bedroom back on the hinges, however, was a major task but eventually accomplished after taking a 2 hour break from the first attempt which was a miserable failure. So, if I'm going to proceed with this project I will need to find someone to do it for me - - a handyman-type person. Thankfully it's a project that can wait to be done - - or not done at all. With the cold nasty weather outside I did see Buster a couple of hours ago heading home just as the wet snow began to fall. Very wise kitty.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 8 2019, 07:13 PM
Post #6597

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (40) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope Bonnie and Buster are doing OK too. I'm glad you're going to get some help with that project. You shouldn't have tried it alone in the first place unsure.gif I hope you're feeling better.

Today was not remotely blissful. Not because of the running of or lack thereof errands. It was, in fact, a completely wasted day off. The less said about it the better.

Tang is doing well however and is currently munching on his supper. He just needs his shot and treats later. I also put the first round of food out for the waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 9 2019, 02:55 PM
Post #6598

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 30-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry that yesterday wasn't a good day for you. When I was working I heard a few of the employees say that a bad day home was better than a good day at work. At first I didn't understand the philosophy but as I continued working with various employers I soon agreed with it. Although yesterday sounds like it wasn't a particularly good day at home I hope neither you nor Anne wished you were at work.

It's a quiet day here at the condo complex. All the roof tops, trees, and ground are now clear of the wet snow that fell yesterday. I have reset the clocks in preparation for the change in time. I am not fond of daylight savings time but am looking forward to more daylight - - should that become a reality in our weather. I don't think persistent cloud cover during the day counts toward having more daylight. Buster came this morning to say hello and have his usual nap on my bed. He left about a half hour ago to see what's happening in his world. Yesterday evening both Bonnie and Buster came to visit while it was snowing outside. Bonnie wanted to go home but she didn't want to get wet crossing the common driveway. She is such a little princess. I had recently purchased an over the shoulder pet carrier just for these types of situations, and Bonnie went in it without too much fuss, so I was able to make a "special delivery" to her mom and dad so that Bonnie wouldn't have to get her fur coat wet from the snow. They laughed so hard when they saw me and realized that Bonnie was inside the carrier. As it turns out they have been looking for a new carrier for both Buster and Bonnie and they seemed to like the carrier I have, so I emailed them with the link to order it.

The kitchen timer is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you. Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 9 2019, 09:04 PM
Post #6599

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and warmer (64) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you had visits from both Bonnie and Buster and that you were able to see Bonnie safely home. I they are both doing okay today.

Today was better I guess, but now just one more day off sad.gif We didn't do much but go to Anne's nephew's B-Day party at a family fun center. At least Anne and I already had cards from having gone there before and were able to load them up and play games. Beats getting ignored as we usually do at such gatherings. And they wonder why we opt out of "hanging out" longer.

Tang is well and has had his supper and shot. He;ll get his treats after my shower. I put the food out for the waifs and Butters was the food hog/bully as usual even though Dulcinea was there first. I think my watching over things helped as when I looked out again he was eating the dry food and letting her have the wet.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 10 2019, 01:29 PM
Post #6600

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, SUNNY breezy pleasant 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Family dynamics can be a challenge. Sometimes the only thing you can do is "show up" for gatherings while prepared to make a graceful exit in your time. I'm smiling at Butters' chivalry at letting Dulcinea have some of the canned food. The waifs do look out for each other, and they are blessed to have your and Anne's dedication to their well being.

Buster is here as I'm writing to you taking a nap on my bed. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today but hope she's out and about enjoying the rare sunshine. Soon the kitchen timer will let me know my lunch is ready so will get this off to you. Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 328 329 330 331 332 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:18 PM