Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pray My Cat Beauty Returns Safely
hesista
post Mar 22 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,493

Please everyone pray that my cat beauty returns to me. My dog rocky died just recently I can't handle it if my cat is gone. Going out of my mind. PLEASE PRAY FOR BEAUTY TO SAFELY RETURN TO ME!

Hesista
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Mar 22 2012, 05:08 PM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,071

Dear Hesista,

I just now said a prayer for your cat Beauty to be returned home safe and sound.....God Bless...

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
hesista
post Mar 23 2012, 08:40 AM
Post #3

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,493

PLEASE EVERYONE KEEP PRAYING THAT MY CAT BEAUTY RETURNS TO ME SAFELY

Hesista

+Quote Post
xxForeverxx
post Mar 23 2012, 11:54 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,430

Beauty is in my thoughts to return.

xxForeverxx

+Quote Post
Cheri
post Mar 23 2012, 02:15 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,423

I too am praying, come home Beauty.
Cheri

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 25 2012, 10:33 AM
Post #6

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, hesista, adding my sincerest hopes, thoughts, and prayers that your precious Beauty will find her way back home to you safe and sound. Please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Apr 3 2012, 06:41 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,071

Dear hesista....My prayers continue for Beauty to be found safe and sound......God Bless..

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
wallfly
post Apr 20 2012, 09:52 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 7,561

QUOTE (hesista @ Mar 23 2012, 06:03 AM) *
Please everyone pray that my cat beauty returns to me. My dog rocky died just recently I can't handle it if my cat is gone. Going out of my mind. PLEASE PRAY FOR BEAUTY TO SAFELY RETURN TO ME!

Hesista

Dearest Hesista,

I am crying as I write this. My dearest Angel cat, Maxie has been missing for 2 weeks now - and I feel that I won't see him again. I will be praying for your darling Beauty and here for you through this forum when you need support. My fiance and I separated last year, I lost my best friend to suicide in January and now I have lost the most special cat that I have ever had the honour of being blessed with. I really know how you would be feeling right now. I will pray for you and for your dear cat.

Please write to me through this forum - you are not suffering alone! I am feeling the compounded loss of greiving for one dear friend and then losing another so soon after. Know that I understand - and that I am praying for you and thinking about you and Beauty.

I know what it is like to feel that another loss is just too much pain to bear. Our fur companions can be closer to us than human family - if there is a particularly special bond - it is all the harder to bear the loss. With Maxie missing two weeks now - it is so hard.

I will be sending love and compassionate thoughts to you and praying for you and Beauty every day. Do not suffer alone - communicate what you are going through to others who understand here.

With my deepest sympathy,

L.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:45 PM