358 Pages V  « < 322 323 324 325 326 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Dec 23 2018, 07:38 PM
Post #6461

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (36) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie came by for a visit.

The windfall didn't help much as I went and forgot my card in the ATM when depositing it today and didn't discover that until we went to check out at Dollar Tree. I called to cancel it and PNC prints new ones at the branches. But as we work 9:00-5:30 tomorrow, I won't be able to do that until after Xmas. I was able to write check at Kroger but they would not let me write it over for cash as I never wrote a check there before.

Tang is doing well, but I'm going to have to cut this short as I feel terrible right now.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 24 2018, 03:20 PM
Post #6462

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy cold 40-ish Christmas Eve greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday, and hope you're doing better today. Wow!!! I hope someone didn't steal your ATM card before you noticed it missing and had an opportunity to cancel it. So glad you were able to write a check at Dollar Tree, and hope you're able to find a way to get some cash while you're waiting for a new opportunity to get another ATM card.

Have been working on a couple of computer projects today and got the gift cards packaged up for tomorrow. Got a load of laundry done which is now in the dryer. And my checks arrived today. YAY!!! Both Bonnie and Buster came by today for a visit. Buster just to say hello, and Bonnie for her nap. Have my lunch cooking so will be getting that after I get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 24 2018, 07:56 PM
Post #6463

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (39) Christmas Eve greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear your checks came and that both Bonnie and Buster visited with you today.

Anne got my stuff at Dollar Tree on her card which is when I noticed mine missing. I called the bank and they went over the charges before cancelling the card and all of them were legitimate. I wrote a check at Kroger but they would not let me write it for over the amount for cash. I don't really need cash right now and can get a replacement card at a branch Wednesday before work.

Tang met us when we got home tonight after unsuccessfully trying to last minute shop at Kroger then Walmart (both closed) He's had his supper, shot and treats. And, since Dollar Tree was open, he's enjoying some new toys happy.gif Either Butters or Tweak got the can food tonight, it was hard to tell in the dim light.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening and a joy filled Christmas. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 26 2018, 01:00 PM
Post #6464

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne had an enjoyable day yesterday, and that you were able to get your new ATM card this morning before going into work. Am glad all the charges against the lost card were legitimate.

Yesterday was okay at my brother's and sister in law's home. It is always delightful seeing my nephew and getting caught up on his news. When I arrived Scarlet was in the enclosed front porch standing up on her hind feet just tall enough to look through the very bottom of the glass to their storm door. It was sooooo cute. Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad have left to go to NJ to pick up their granddaughter to bring her back here to celebrate Christmas with them and her mom and step dad. So I will be looking after their fur tribe for the rest of today and then Abigail and her mom and dad will be back sometime this evening to take over the foster care tomorrow. I have my remicade infusion tomorrow so I might not be able to be online - - will depend on how I feel after I get back to the condo. Did some errands today. Stopped by the electronics place with the expectation of checking out the used IPad - - but it wasn't there. So I have saved myself $99 plus tax in this effort. It would be nice to actually hold one in my hands and "test drive" it before I decide to purchase one - - but it's not a high priority to have one.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well, and I know he is enjoying his toys. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 26 2018, 09:07 PM
Post #6465

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (43) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. Glad to hear to get/got to spend time with Scarlet, Bonnie, Buster and Abigail. Sorry things didn't work out with your tablet though.

We stopped by the bank before work and got my new debit card. I called Banfield and Tracfone and got those billings sorted out too.

Tang met me at the door when I got home which is always nice. He's had his supper and shot and treats will come after my shower. I set the food out for the waifs too.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 27 2018, 04:34 PM
Post #6466

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you got your new debit card and it sounds like you're back up and running okay. It's always nice when a plan comes together. Do you and Anne have this weekend off?

The infusion went okay after the nurse finally found a vein that would accept the IV. And the doctor wanted to check my vitamin B12 and D levels since they haven't been checked since January. He thinks checking them once a year will be sufficient. My next infusion is scheduled for the first Thursday in February. Have had my lunch and decided to fire up my lap top to see what's been happening today. Havedone a preliminary internet window shopping for used IPads - - haven't a clue as to which model is better, worse. Good thing this isn't a high priority for me. Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad are home now so I'm looking forward to an early retirement this evening.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 28 2018, 04:51 PM
Post #6467

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy chilly 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope everything is going okay with you, your precious Tang, and Anne.

It's been a low key day here, for which I am thankful. Have had my lunch and now have kitchen clean up to do. Am looking forward to a quiet evening.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 28 2018, 09:39 PM
Post #6468

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear the medical appointment went OK. Sorry I didn't post last night, but we stopped to get some supplies at Walmart since we work all weekend and were late getting in.

Same old same old on the job. We have to work 3 more days until we are off until the holiday. Then (assuming they don't change the schedule) we only work one other day that week and will be off Thu-Sun of that week.

Tang met us at the door when we got home and has had his supper, shot and treats. He seems to be doing well.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 29 2018, 02:47 PM
Post #6469

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy still on the chilly side 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So if I understand your post correctly you and Anne will have New Year's Day off, work Wednesday, 1/2, and then have the rest of the week off through and including next Sunday, 1/6. That sounds good - - especially since you and Anne will have this time off together - - great family time together with your precious prince Tang. YAY!!!

Worked on a couple of emails today and watched Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad take down their outside Christmas decorations this morning. It looks really bare and bleak out there now without them. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today - - I imagine they are enjoying being outside today visiting their special places. Not much else happening around the condo complex.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 29 2018, 09:33 PM
Post #6470

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (34) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Yes, we will have 4 days off (if the schedule holds) in a row from the 3rd on. Call volume today was about typical for a Saturday.

Tang was waiting for us when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is chilling in the kitchen. I put the waif food out too but no takers so far. But I'm sure there will be.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening under the loving watchfulness of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 30 2018, 02:38 PM
Post #6471

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like work yesterday was tolerable for you and Anne, and hope today is the same. I know you and Anne are looking forward to having 4 days off in a row, and hope the schedule doesn't change. Please let us know how things go.

It's a quiet day here in the condo complex for which I'm thankful. Yesterday while Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad were taking down the outside decorations tempers flared and of course the residents were privy to their dispute. Didn't have that to contend with at my beautiful home in the woods. I truly miss the serene tranquility of my beautiful home in the woods. Have caught up on some emails today and am looking forward to having my lunch soon. Saw Buster as he was crossing the common driveway but no visits yet today from him or Bonnie.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 30 2018, 09:36 PM
Post #6472

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (42) greetings to you. I hope his finds you doing well. Sorry you had to deal with the domestic fire works and subsequently no visits from Bonnie and Buster. I hope things are better today.

Today I had maybe 8 calls all day; not looking forward to tomorrow though with it being the last day of the year. Especially with all the botched enrollments coming from who ever Excellus outsourced sales to. I can't decide if their "leaders" or Firstsource's are the bigger criminals. Either way they deserve each other. That and to be measured for orange jump suits, if you know what I mean.

But we are home now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treat and was chilling in the kitchen last I saw. He seems well. Pretty sure Tweak got the canned food again tonight. I might start putting 2 cans out in the near future.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 31 2018, 01:30 PM
Post #6473

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy damp 40-ish New Year's Eve Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's a long day in the trenches when work is slow, so I can imagine how glad you and Anne were to finally be able to get home. I hope today is not too hectic for you - - the overload calls may wait to begin on Wednesday. If that is the case, you and Anne will only have Wednesday to endure knowing that you have the rest of the week off. Please let us know how things go.

Thankfully things are quiet here today - - no arguments or loud booming music to contend with. Have been busy getting caught up on some emails. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster out today but they may be home since it's raining - - again. But I'm glad it's just wet rain and not snow, sleet, or any other form of frozen precipitation.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 1 2019, 01:18 PM
Post #6474

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne on this cloudy breezy 50-ish first day of 2019 Tuesday. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne are having an enjoyable New Year family day together.

Not much going on here today at the moment. Yesterday when I got the mail for me and Buster's and Bonnie's mom and dad, I took their mail over to leave it at the front door as I knew they were out for awhile. Buster was at the front door wanting in and he was obviously limping not being able to put weight on his right front leg. So I let him inside - - thankfully I had the key to their unit in my coat pocket - -. I didn't know what else to do, so I emailed them hoping Buster's mom would check her email on her phone and left a message on their home phone voice mail. Fortunately I saw when they arrived home so I called them and spoke with Buster's dad to let him know about Buster. Haven't heard anything from them as to how he's doing but guess I'll find out this evening when I join the other residents at their home for a "new year" dinner. Yesterday after they got home Bonnie came running over to my unit wanting in, so I let her in and she was so happy to be here. She even let me hold her in my arms for a couple of minutes. When she heard her big doggy brother Buddy outside she decided it was time for her to go home. So this is all the news here at the condo complex.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well, and I know he is enjoying his toys. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 2 2019, 02:51 PM
Post #6475

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly soon to be raining again 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope this is your and Anne's last day at work for the week - - hoping your schedule continues to have you both off tomorrow through Sunday so that you and Anne can enjoy some good quality "family time" with your precious prince Tang.

Buster's mom and dad took him to see his doctor this morning to check out his front right leg which has continued to be swollen. After xrays and hands on examination it has been determined that he has a very bad sprain. His doctor gave his mom and dad an antibiotic and pain meds with instructions to keep him inside for the next couple of days at least to let the medication work on getting the swelling down so that he can put weight back on his foot. Buster does not like being kept continuously inside, but he's got no choice at this point but to "grin and bear it." I hope to go over to see how he's doing later this evening as his mom told me "visiting hours" are always open to me. So I'll let you know how he's doing. Have had a pesky email that keeps popping up - - the same email dated 12/31 at the same hour it was originally received in my inbox. Have done everything I know to do to block it, delete it, identify it as junk mail, etc., so we'll see if any of the filter stuff works. I hope so as it's a "last time to donate" type email. Have been reading one of the library books "Treasure Hunt" by John Lescroart. It's pretty good. Will probably have it finished in the next couple of days.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 2 2019, 09:32 PM
Post #6476

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (41) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry I haven't posted last couple days but it's been hectic with work and the holiday. I'm so sorry to hear about Buster and am appealing to Angels Theresa and Tom for him to be OK. From that and Bonnie running to and letting you hold her along with the "dust up" over there the other day it sounds like they are both stressed out. I'm glad they have you to come to when they feel like that.

Well, we have finally come to the point where we have 4 days off in a row. And the schedule had not changed by the time we left. We are NOT answering our phones to unfamiliar numbers during that time either.

Tang met us at the door when we got home and he's had his supper, shot and treats. He's chilling at my feet as I post this and seems to be well. Looks like Tweak got the can food again tonight. Either that or he came just barely too late. He spared me a friendly look though.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 3 2019, 02:25 PM
Post #6477

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly windy 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad to share your news that your and Anne's days off are confirmed. I know you both will enjoy the consecutive days together with your precious Tang. And I can soooo relate to work schedules, priorities, etc., that do not afford time for other things. It's just a pleasure to share your news whenever possible.

I'm so glad to share with you that when I visited Buster yesterday evening he was weight bearing on his leg. It was obvious the medication just with the one dose his mom had already given him is working. And it was also obvious that he was feeling much better. This was sooooo good to see. Today has been spent trying to debug the email address that has been "possessed" with repetitive email. Fortunately I got that to stop but then I couldn't send or receive email to that specific address. I tried everything I knew how to do and everything relevant topic I could find in the help forums on the Thunderbird website - - but nothing worked. I even deleted the email address and then reinstated it, but even that didn't help. So I called Shentel and spoke with a tech rep there. He was able to send and receive email to that specific address through the shentel server, so we deduced that the problem was directly related to Thunderbird. But since I have reopened Thunderbird I am once again receiving email to the petulant address - - so go figure. Obviously something got hung up in the technical spooling. I'm just glad it's working again.

Also got a call from my brother letting me know that Scarlet would indeed be staying with me while he and my sister in law take my nephew back to Greensboro, NC, for his flight back to Idaho, so he brought her over. She is getting reacquainted with everything. Bonnie was here earlier settled nicely on my bed taking a nap, but when I started to get things ready for Scarlet she joined me in getting things set up, and then I encouraged her to go home. Even though she went out through the pet door - - with me guiding her through - - she turned around and wanted back in but I had to shut the inside door so that she couldn't come back it. I felt bad about doing that but I don't want to run the risk of her and Scarlet getting into a physical disagreement about who belongs here. They both belong here - - just not at the same time. Don't feel like cooking much for lunch so am fixing some soup and a sandwich which should be ready soon.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 3 2019, 07:53 PM
Post #6478

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster seems to be getting better. So sad about Bonnie wanting to stay with you but could not. I know you want to keep both her and Scarlet safe. Perhaps you can visit her and Buster outdoors for the time being.

We didn't do much today but get staples we absolutely needed that can't wait for the weekend after we had some lunch. We did visit a Peddler's Mall looking for cheap movies but didn't find anything.

Tang has had his supper and will get his shot and treats after I've had my shower. He seems to be doing OK. I think Tweak got the canned food tonight, but I spooked him looking out the shades. I'm sure he and the others will be back though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you and Scarlet have a most comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings,

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 4 2019, 02:27 PM
Post #6479

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, soggy rainy cold 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a decent day yesterday getting errands done and enjoying some "window shopping". I know your precious Tang is delighted to have this dedicated family time with you both. And I know the community waifs sincerely appreciate your and Anne's dedicated efforts on their behalf.

It's another quiet day here. I saw Buster yesterday evening. The swelling in his leg was significantly reduced to the point where both his mom and I could see a wound on his foreleg where the fur had been pulled out. But he's walking comfortably on all fours now, and is definitely feeling much better. Scarlet is keeping me company from time to time and then disappears to wherever she finds a place to settle into. Finished reading the book "Treasure Hunt" this morning and have begun a book by Sofie Kelly titled "A Tale of Two Kitties" which I am thoroughly enjoying. The timer on the stove is letting me know that my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 4 2019, 06:29 PM
Post #6480

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and Miss Scarlet. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear Buster is feeling better, but worried what ever did that to him could return unsure.gif I hope he and Bonnie stay safe.

Not much going on here today. Decided to make today the main laundry day. After that we had lunch and Zaxby's then went poking around a couple other Peddler's Malls but didn't really find anything. From there we picked up a few things at Aldi and came home for some much needed rest.

I just gave Tang his supper (fresh can night) which delighted him. I'll give him his shot and treats later. Currently he's chilling by the TV - eyes closed with front paws crossed. In other words "blissed" happy.gif He seems to be doing well. The rain has started to let up so I put food out for the waifs too. I have not seen any of then yet though.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post