Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Muppie
MUPPIESMOMMY
post Jun 11 2012, 03:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,610

THIS IS MUPPIE.HE WAS THE SWEETEST BOY AND HE WAS LOVED SO MUCH.HE WAS 4 YEARS OLD WHEN THE DOG POUND MURDERED HIM.My fur baby Muppie.I MISS U SO MUCH.IM LOST WITHOUT U.I WILL NEVER FORGET U.
AND WHEN I THOUGHT OF WORDLY THINGS I MIGHT MISS COME TOMORROW
I THOUGHT OF YOU AND WHEN I DID MY HEART WAS FILLED WITH SORROW

Attached File(s)
Attached File  MUPPIE.bmp ( 99.43K ) Number of downloads: 83

--------------------
AND WHEN I THOUGHT OF WORLDLY THINGS I MIGHT MISS COME TOMORROW I THOUGHT OF U AND WHEN I DID MY HEART WAS FILLED WITH SORROW
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
my George
post Feb 1 2014, 08:16 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 8,019

It's a truly heart breaking story.....I am so sorry. Muppie has the most gentle and the sweetest face. Muppie, be happy in the heaven and wait for your mama who loves you deeply. Tears and hugs. *** George's mama.

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 2 2014, 07:48 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,067

Muppie's mommie

Muppie is the best dog in the world. He's got a special place in the Perfect World because eveil people took his life. But they didn't take his soul annd they couldn't take away his love for you and yours for him. Your burden of grief is being componded by your rightful anger at the pound people who took him from you. I'm in a similar position , but all the parties are people. The end will be a murder, done under the quise of of "doing out job" or "helping" or some other such nonsense. I think we have to find a way to get rid of the poison these peeople put in our hearts by their unspeakable actions or we'll never get better. Grief and anger, I'm finding, are a very very powerful combination to our love and joy in our missing one.

Please be comforted that no matter how horrible the things that happened here on this earth, once Muppie (and my person) makes it to the Perfect World, they pass through a river of forgetfulness, which washes away all of their suffering and unhappiness and leave only the love and tenderness and warmth and joy and laughter that they had with you while they were on earth. and That's going to happen to us humans, too, when we get bathed in this river of forgetfulness.

And you know by now, from the teachings of beautiful and wise Moonbeam that our soul-babies do not cease to exist when they leave this earth. What kind of a creator would make such a wasteful universe? They are NOT gone. They have only changed form. They have become spirits - beings we can't see or hear or touch. And it is in the nature of people's brains that when we can't sense something we say it doesn't exist. Nothing could be farther than the truth. This point of view completely ignores the hearts and souls of beings, which live on forever and even go stronger as time goes on. Muppie-dog is still where she ever was - right by your side. She watches over you, guides your steps, keeps you from harm, and most important, shares the loves you always shared when you could sense each other.

The ties of love endure forever, and even become stronger as time goes on. Muppie is in the Perfect World where she is young and healthy, the food is always delicious, the water is always cool and refreshing, the sun is warm and the shade is plentiful. She has many friends, who often have "brag sessions" about the parents who loved them while they were on earth. Muppy always keep one eye on the entrance to the gates of the Perfect World, watching for the time when you will appear. Then get ready to be bowled over by her love and get taken to be introduced to the Good Shepherd heads the joyous Perfect World.

as you can see on LS here, I write OFTEN to my puppies: Gretta, the kindest chocolate lab who ever lives; and Rufus, my big black dog (half-Newfie, half black lab). They were sent to me for reasons, to teach me lessons: Rufus, to teach me strength, a strong back to get up and do what has to be done, to carry heavy burdens lightly, to always start over when things go wrong. Gretta; to teach me to be kind and gentle and quiet and loving and uncomplaining and hopeful (she has the much harder job!). Muppy was sent to you for reasons, too. For one thing, you two shared a single soul. the terrible separation could do many things but it couldn't separate your single soul. And when Muppie left, she left a part of her heart for you to take care of until you meet again. And she took with her a part of YOUR heart to have and to hold and care for until you meet her again. Only then will you be completely whole and all the pain and anger you feel now will be noghting but a vapor which will be blown away on the wind of infinite love.

Muppie-dog, I only know you in spirit, but I love you tremendously. Could you please send a few love rays down to your mommie today? She needs them.

Until tomorrow .....

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:39 PM