IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Love You, Gretta, We're in our new house - hey our friends are here too!
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 6 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #81

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Hi Babyface

How are ya? Yeah, I know, it's always Perfect in the Perfect World. You made it, Baby, you made it! And if anyone deserves to have made it, it's you. Remember Jeannie, the lady that lived behind us, who got mommie connected with Second Chance so we could meet? And Margie, your foster mom who just couldn't leave you behind that day, which would have been your last day on earth, in the pound? Well, they're taking care of a white shepherd dog and four little fuzzy black puppies who survived a house fire and had to go to the pound because their daddy didn't have a place to live and had to live in his truck. Jeannie and Margie rescued them and all of them are VERY, VERY sick. One of the puppies might be coming to the Perfect World. Please be there and snuggle up to him and love him and show him around the Perfect World and introduce him to your "clan." You're just the one to do it, Babyface. You're the kindest chocolate lab who ever lives.

Thank you beautiful star.

Your mommie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 7 2013, 07:24 AM
Post #82

HI Gretta

Please help mommie today. She's really sad. Please send some love rays to me today. Thanks Baby Girl.

I love you, Girl.

XOXOXOXOX

Your mom.

+Quote Post
Jake'sGrandpa
post Jan 7 2013, 09:18 AM
Post #83

Member No.: 7,738

Gretta's Mom, I hope the sadness passes quickly and that you feel the love rays from Gretta soon.

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Jan 8 2013, 07:44 AM
Post #84

Member No.: 7,068

Dearest Gretta,

I am sorry to report to you that there is nothing in the universe better than a new chew hoof - even 2 letters in one day.

However, keep up the good work in sending love and happiness rays to your mommy. She's my favorite person, you know!

I LOVE YOU, GRETTA!

XOAuntie BobbieXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 9 2013, 07:37 AM
Post #85

Hi Aunt Bobbie

Yeah, and I'm in the perfect World now so I can HAVE chew hooves! You know how my mom feels about them - at least in her house. I love you Aunt Bobbie and it looks like my mom is a little happier these days.

Catch ya' later,

Gretta (that's my real name, you know)

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Jan 10 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #86

Member No.: 7,068

Dear Ms. Gretta!

RE: chew hooves - YIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!

I LOVE YOU, MISS SWEETNESS AND KINDNESS!

XOAuntie BobbieXO

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 12 2013, 07:40 PM
Post #87

HI Baby-Dude

Stay where you are, Babyface, cuz it's COLD in here! ONly one night has been cold enough to make little brother wear dog boots. I cut up my old blue sweatshirt for a coat for him. When it's cold, I miss you. When it's sunny, I miss you. When the moon is out, I miss you. When the sunshines, I miss you. All the time, I miss you, my beautiful, kind, velvet-eared baby.

Your mommy (and your little brother)

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 15 2013, 07:30 PM
Post #88

Member No.: 7,071

Dear Sweet Gretta, wub.gif

Just stopping by to let you and your sweet mommy know I didn't get lost anywhere, just been busy. I hope you, Mickey, Trevor, and all the gang are enjoying your heavenly home. And don't forget to play with Jake. He looks like he is a fun and loving boy.

I love you, dear Gretta, and your sweet mommy. wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 17 2013, 08:13 AM
Post #89

HI Gretta

Please round up your cousins and go to see the Beautiful Man and ask him to help your Auntie Bobbie. rivers of tears are being shed for her on earth - I know they are healing diamonds up there in the Perfect World. Thank you Beautiful Girl.

Your mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 18 2013, 07:00 AM
Post #90

Hello My Lovely Girl

Well, the Musketeers' love rays and talks with the Big Man did it again. Thank you Babyface. All this must look pretty different from up there in the Perfect World.

Mommie loves you. (And Little Brother is fast asleep - on the couch!

XOXOXOXOXOX

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 18 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #91

Auntie LoveMyMickey here, sending some love to Miss Gretta!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 24 2013, 03:47 PM
Post #92

Hi Marvelous Baby Girl

Mom's in a little trouble. Yesterday when walking Little Brother Rufus I slipped on a patch of ice and shattered my right ankle. People have their ankles down very low on their legs. The ankles join the leg to the foot. Mommie went down real hard and completely crushed and shattered her ankle. Sort of like taking your foot and yanking it outward. All of the big bones that run through the leg to the ankle snapped in two and the big one - the one with the little knobs on the end moved away from where it was broken. Aa very kind lady (was it you in human form?) stopped to help me. She had someone living in one of those big, rich-people's houses on Summit Avenue call the ambulance ( the vee-oo, vee-oo red car) and then they drove Little Brother Home and then she came to the hospital to give me back my keys. I KNOW that was you - the kindest Chocolate lab who ever lived. They pulled and pushed on mommy's foot and leg and took a lot of pictures of the bones and then made a hard thing around mommy's foot and leg.. Then they gave me these walking sticks (people call then crutches) and I've fallen about 6 times using them. I have to have an operation next week to fix my ankle. The doctors will put in little pieces of metal to hold the bones together.

I am SO sad about all this because Auntie Bobby finally got a date for HER big operation - Feb 1. And after alll The getting ready and going to he house to help her with her poison medicine and your two cousins, Dreamer and Kelly, Now I can't go because I have to have my own operation. Gretta, my baby, will you please tell the Big Man that I know He must have a plan going here and whatever He has, I accept it.I love Him - He made us and He gave you to me. He loves us and He made the Perfect world for all of us to live in. He made th earth that we live in first. He did EVERYTHING good for us. He even made the big, strong love we have for each other. I'm SO glad I have you to love, too. I know you siffered A LOT before we met each other. Please get your animal troop together and send down some love rays to Mommie, Auntie Bobby, auntie Mickey, My Doxie, Hermy's mommy, Uncle shane and all the other people who know and love us.

We'll make it Baby Girl. The Big Man isn't done with us yet.

I love you My Beautiful - forever and beyond.

Your Mommie

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 24 2013, 07:10 PM
Post #93

Dear Jeanne,

I'm so sorry about your fall and broken bones. I got tears when I read about it. I know you want to be with Bobbie during her operation, but seems like the Good Lord has other plans. They must be good ones, I hope. We all here will pray hard for you and Bobbie. Loads of Love and (((((HUGS))))). wub.gif

Miss Gretta,

You round up all our fur angels and send rays of hope and love to your Mommy and Aunt Bobbie....Love you all!!! wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 29 2013, 04:49 PM
Post #94

Hi Baby Face

I have a very important job for you and your cousins: round up all the Musketeer animals and any others that want to join, demonstrate your little brother Rufus's I-want-to-go-outside "funny noise" ( the gentle hum), and then organize or (I suppose in the Perfect World you can stay up all night and not feel it) just keep it going for 24 hours straight - on the earth it will be this Friday, three days from now. Please keep that hum going from midnight on Feb 1 until midnight Feb 2.

Your heavenly humming will fill the universe with prayers and care and strength and hugs and kisses and every other kind of gentle love for Trevor's mom on the day she most needs it. The earthly Musketeers will be humming along with you.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, Gretta the Great.

Your mom with the leaky eyes

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 30 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #95

I

LOVE

YOU

GRETTA! wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 2 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #96

[font="Arial Black"][/font][size="5"][/size][color="#4169E1"][/color]
Gretta-baby

IT WORKED!!

The prayer-hum for Trevor's mom worked!!

Please wander on over to the Big Gentle Man up there and put your head on His lap to thank Him. He understands.

Thank you my baby girl for organizing all the Musketeer animals.

Mommie loves you more every day - and littlebrother is having a blast on that farm in Wisconsin where he lived before he came to live with me.

I love you Gretta-girl.

Y0ur mom

+Quote Post
Jake'sGrandpa
post Feb 4 2013, 08:09 AM
Post #97

Hi Gretta's Mom, how's your ankle doing?

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 5 2013, 02:52 AM
Post #98

Hi Jake's Grandpa

Well, I've spent 14 days in a recliner and they couldn't do surgery last week because the leg was still very swollen. Actually it looked like something from a horror movie. I'm scheduled for a plate-and-pins repair tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM. (have to be at the hospital at 5;30 AM so naturally I have insomnia tonight. I'm not worried - just can't sleep. You don't get very tired by sitting with you leg over you heart and typing on a computer for a couple of hours a day. I'm going to Baltimore (finally) on Feb 15. By that time Bobbie's hospital stay will be half over and I won't have lifted a finger to help her. And I'll still be non-weight bearing for 6 weeks. That should be good: 3 floors, 2 manical dogs, 1 more than slightly senile dad - and a GIMP to take care of everything - FROM ANOTHER RECLINER!!

How are YOU doing? The heartbreak of a friend, a soulmate, a companion, a love going on before us is indescribable. And because we each carry a piece of the other's heart, the ache never really goes away. I'm getting "leaky eyes" just writing this. But the sharp, shattering pain of the first few months does eventually ebb somewhat. For some people it may go away completely and be replaced by happy memories, but for others, like me, I think the hole in my heart will ache until I see Gretta again - as may yours until you see Jake again.

I think I heard him in the prayer hum choir. I know I did. A great basso profundo! Please remember, Jake's grandpa, that we LS'ers are a special family. We are united by a bond of an exceptional, rare union with an animal - that of true soul-mates. And we will be there for each other until we all meeet our soul-mates in the Perfect World. I think sometimes Jake may send signs that he is OK and that he loves you. They're very slight and it takes a while to notice them, but they'll be there. I promise.

Good night, Jake and your grandpa too

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Feb 5 2013, 03:06 AM
Post #99

Hi you beautiful Baby-Face

You, the kindest chocolate lab who ever lived.

You, whose face and heart I see in every picture of a dog and in every dog walking with a soul-mate person.

You, who opened up my heart, took a piece of it and gave me a piece of yours - forever.

You, who organized the unversal prayer hum for Trevor's mom.

You, who never complained about the heat or the cold - or about the sox and boots you had to wear in the depth of winter.

You, who understood that I made you do that because I love you.

You, whose beautiful white face shone out with hindness that even strangers could see.

You, whose velvet ears I would give anything to stroke again.

You, who would always turn all the way over on your back for a tummy rub.

You, to whom the best vet in the world gave the name GrettaTheGreat and said hed' never seen a dog so loved by a person.

You, who never barked (except one or two time when mommy paid attention to Benny the Chessie next door. I'm sure you guys are fast friends in the Perfect World.)

You, the most beautiful creature on earth.

You, who despite being thrown away after you couldn't make any more money for your people, still shone out with love.

You, who almost starved to death on the cold November Minnesota streets, but were always willing to share you bones with other dogs.

Gretta - mommie could go on forever - because she loves you so much.

And it was you who sent Little Brother Rufus to me when you saw how sad I was alone.

Thank you, Gretta, for showing me how to truly be loving and kind, for giving me something to live up to.

Thank you, Gretta, for choosing me at that adoption event. I could hear your tiny voice through your paw saying, Please take me home. I'm your true love. You know you changed my life and my heart that day.

I love you, Gretta. Be safe, warm, happy and healthy up there in the Perfect World. Mommy will be there someday.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Your mom

+Quote Post
Jake'sGrandpa
post Feb 11 2013, 08:22 AM
Post #100

Thank you so very, very much, Gretta's Mom. Your words are a comfort to me. And you nailed it; the sharp pain is subsiding somewhat, but the aching hole in my heart will last forever, until I can see my Jakie boy again.

I hope that your surgery went well and that you are now feeling better. Good luck with your recovery, and say hello to Bobbie for me and Jake.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:23 PM