358 Pages V  « < 354 355 356 357 358 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Dec 3 2019, 08:27 PM
Post #7101

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster paid you a visit and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Anne says she feels better but it's still slow going. She has a follow up Dr appointment next Tuesday before work. We lucked into a parking spot in the main lot today, YAY. When we got to our desks we saw post it notes on each screen indicating moved seats. Mine was only moved from the end of the row to Anne's left so I just switched the names to keep my desk and nobody seemed the wiser. We were not the "noise" problem anyway dry.gif

Tang and Tyler seem to be doing well. They have had their milk and Tang his shot. Treats will come later. I also put the food out for the local waifs when we got home to our waiting regulars.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

- T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 4 2019, 01:08 PM
Post #7102

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery cold 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping Anne in my thoughts and prayers that she will feel better with each day. I'm glad she has a follow up MD appointment already scheduled for next week. Please let us know how she's doing. I'm glad you and Anne are still being able to sit close to one another at work. I know this helps to make the day a little easier to bear.

Had to do some follow up telephone work this morning to get the results of the bone density scan that was done 2 years ago sent to the hospital in Lynchburg so that they will have them to compare with the scan that is scheduled to be done 1/6/2020. I FAXED the requests with the appropriate release forms on 11/25. I'm glad I'm no longer relying on the hospital system that did the scan 2 years ago - - it took numerous telephone calls and being transferred to inappropriate "departments" until I finally spoke with the appropriate people who actually are responsible for transferring the records. Sweet Buster has come for a visit and is taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 4 2019, 09:04 PM
Post #7103

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (45) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to get your medical records transferred without too much fuss. Also glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Work was work. Blah. But at least it pays well. Tang and Tyler are both doing well. They have had their milk, treats and Tang his shot and both rounds of food have been set out for the local waifs. I thought I'd share something cute with you about Tyler. Anne showed me earlier how when she throws a toy to him on the bed he'll bat it back and they go back and forth like a soccer game. I thought that had a heart warming and familiar ring wub.gif

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 5 2019, 02:54 PM
Post #7104

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy coolish 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you and Anne have a decent paying job, although it's not on your top 10 list of things you'd like to be doing. Still it helps you to be financially solvent for both of you and your precious boys.

I didn't get my infusion today as it was scheduled. The medical records department where I get them done had received the order for the new medication but didn't pass it along to the staff at the place where I get the infusions. So I have to wait until next week to begin my new medication. I'm hoping it won't be any longer than that. Sweet Buster has been by a couple of times to spend some time with me, although with the bright sunbeams today he's enjoying being out and about. He left a few minutes ago to go check out his "domain". He may return a little later.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 5 2019, 08:40 PM
Post #7105

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (43) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about the mix up on your infusion and I hope they can reschedule ASAP. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

We may be starting our "real" work" sooner than usual as we and some others were pulled into a conference room and asked if we feel comfortable enough to get credentialed what ever that means. I think it means they will put us to work processing copay card assistance only apps (providers have done the benefit investigation already) Who knows.

Tang and Tyler are both doing OK. They have both had their milk and Tang his shot, treats later. I put out the first round for the local waifs too and Socks and Tyke went to work on that tongue.gif

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 6 2019, 02:24 PM
Post #7106

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 50-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

WOW - - it sounds like you and Anne have made a good impression on your manager and hope your jobs will be decent ones. I presume this means that you both will be considered full time employees now? I hope this is good news for both you and Anne. Please let us know how things go.

It's been a quiet day here. I did get a call this morning from the scheduling nurse that the infusion center will be able to get the drug and I have an appointment scheduled for this coming Thursday, 12/12, at 1:15 p.m.. The not so jolly news is that my next infusion will be the day after Christmas, 12/26, per the protocol: the initial infusion, then another one 2 weeks after followed by another infusion 4 weeks later, then regular infusion intervals every 8 weeks. The good news is that I can continue to get my infusions here at the Bedford infusion center which makes life much easier for both my brother and me. Have been getting caught up on a couple of emails today. Sweet Buster has been by to visit me a couple of times. He stayed to take a nap on my bed but about 30 minutes ago decided it was time for him to make his neighborhood rounds again. He may return again later.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 6 2019, 09:38 PM
Post #7107

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (43) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear your got your infusion schedule sorted out, but sorry to hear to you have to get one right after Christmas. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Full time? HA laugh.gif No it just means they want to put us to work earlier. So much for those 8 weeks of training. But given that our trainer can't seem to read or orate above a 5th grade level, I guess it's for the best dry.gif I'm pretty sure he learned the process by rote and has no idea why the components work the way they do.

Tang and Tyler seem to be doing OK. I'm trying an experiment of putting one of the food bowls upstairs where the extra water bowl already was. I'm hoping this will lessen the squabbles over food. Tyler is fast, but he can't be in 2 places at once. They have both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. Both rounds of food have been put out for the local waifs as well.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 7 2019, 01:44 PM
Post #7108

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

The squabbles over food is typical for cats who have had to fend for themselves prior to having a loving Forever Home. Even though your precious Tang and Tyler are well provided for they still have that memory, and any "competition" resurrects their "survival" behaviors. I'm hoping your experiment works, my friend. Please let us know how things go.

Have been getting caught up on emails today and working on a major grocery list for Kroger for next week so that I won't have to do any shopping until after the first of the year. Sweet Buster has been by to visit me a couple of times but is preferring the great outdoors and sunbeams today rather than settling down for a nap here with me. That's okay. He may be back later on for another visit.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, Tyke, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 7 2019, 08:44 PM
Post #7109

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (37) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear Buster visited and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

WE went to a rare indoor flea off market downtown in the convention center today after lunch. Oddly enough it didn't seem as big as the outside ones even though the space was massive.

As far as the food squabbles go, it's all Tyler - to the point of bullying Tang. Anne things it's more him wanting to interact but I have my doubts. Moving the food seems to have helped some, but I guess we'll see. They have both had their milk, Tang his shot and treats will be later. I just got done putting the 2nd round of food out. Just saw Tyke that time, but all 3 were waiting on the 1st round.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by you beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 8 2019, 01:20 PM
Post #7110

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Hopefully in time your sweet Tyler will come to understand that he doesn't have to fight for food anymore, thus letting your precious Tang eat in peace. But for now I think you're doing the right thing in separating them. Perhaps as sweet Tyler matures you'll be able to slowly move his food bowl back to the kitchen.

It's a quiet day here today - - finally. Earlier this morning a construction crew was working on the new units across the road from me. Sweet Buster has been by for a nice visit. He stayed to spend some time with me and to take a nap on my bed. He left a few minutes ago to do his afternoon neighborhood rounds.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 8 2019, 06:40 PM
Post #7111

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry you had to put up with construction noise, especially on the weekend. I'm glad to hear Buster came by to visit and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

We went first thing this morning to feed the waifs at the old place but I saw neither waifs or people. So at least I didn't have to deal with that. Then we went to Dollar Tree and Kroger to get provisions for the week. Then we just came home and had lunch and watched a movie. Antman. It's so weird how they digitally make Michael Douglass look younger in the flash back sequence. They did the same thing with Kurt Russel in Guardians of the Galaxy and it was just as freaky.

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They've just had their milk. I'll give Tang his shot and put out the treats later. I also put out the first round of food for the local waifs. I only saw Tyke this time. He's so funny. He will come up to where I'm putting the food out (right up to the bowls and my hand) and alternately meow and hiss. But he chows down never the less.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 9 2019, 11:57 AM
Post #7112

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy cold 30-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know the waifs at your previous residence are thankful for your and Anne's continued dedication to their care. Even though they aren't visible while you're there, they still remember you through your scent on the food bowls and where you've walked. It sounds like you, Anne, and your precious boys had nice "family time" together yesterday.

Have worked a bit on financials today and got my Kroger ClickList order placed for pick up tomorrow morning. Will need to make a quick errand to the post office as well. Sweet Buster has come for a visit and is enjoying a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 9 2019, 09:18 PM
Post #7113

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and mild (59) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Anne had her follow up Dr appointment at 8:30 this morning. She got a stronger antibiotic and RX strength Sudafed. Hopefully that will kick it for good.

We did the credential scenario today. Anne passed but I have not heard back on mine yet. it is what it is. Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have had their milk and treats and Tang has had his shot. Both rounds of food have been put out for the local waifs, but I've only seen Tyke. Perhaps he's getting old enough to be on his own. But I hope he's not aggressive it taking the territory away from Tabby and Socks.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 10 2019, 01:37 PM
Post #7114

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy 50-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping Anne in my thoughts and prayers that the new round of medications will help her. From first hand experience I can imagine she must be feeling on the miserable side while still having to go to work. Please let us know how she's doing. Congratulations to Anne for passing the credential scenario, and hope you will get positive news on your results soon. Please let us know how things go.

Today was errand day. Dropped off some things at the food pantry, made a quick drop off at the post office, went to Kroger to get my order, and stopped off at the Food Lion in Bonsack for some things that are less expensive there than at Kroger. The Bonsack Food Lion didn't have a couple of things that the Bedford store has, so I will need to make a stop there to complete my grocery list for the remainder of the year and into early next year. I absolutely abhor shopping in the stores and driving in traffic during the holidays. Sweet Buster was waiting for me when I got back, and is now settled on my bed taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 10 2019, 09:11 PM
Post #7115

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (30) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry you had to deal with the holiday traffic. It is a pain and I'm just the passenger. Glad to hear Buster came by though, and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

It's too soon to tell about Anne's new meds, but fingers crossed. I didn't find out until the end of the day that I passed my credentialing. But with a 67? Yeah that's all messed up and there was a whole section they marked me off for the trainer didn't understand. Anne didn't even get a score, only that she passed. What a company dry.gif

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. I put out the first round of food for the waifs (all 3 were waiting on us upon getting home) and Anne put out the second.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 11 2019, 03:37 PM
Post #7116

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Congratulations on your successful credentialing!!! Don't worry about the score - - the good news is that you're credentialed regardless of how the test is rated. Now you and Anne can get on with the business of doing your new jobs - - and sooner than expected. YEA!!!! I'm keeping Anne in my thoughts and prayers that she'll begin feeling better very soon. Please let us know how she's doing, and how things are going with your new jobs.

Have been busy getting the checkbook updated with expenses from my errands yesterday. And my payment for my internet service provider was finally posted. They changed their online payment method via a person's online bill pay. Instead of an electronic payment this past time it had to be processed via a check. So I have changed my payment method to be automatic payment via a credit card. That way it will be posted to my credit card and I can pay that via my bank's online bill pay without any fuss. Sweet Buster has been here several times today for a brief visit. He's here with me now as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 11 2019, 06:52 PM
Post #7117

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (35) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

My theory about the credentialing was a bit off. Anne asked the trainer and we will still just be doing scenarios until January as that's the soonest we can verify benefits. It's fine though.

Tang and Tyler are both doing OK. They have had their milk and will get treats and Tang his shot in a bit. Both rounds of food have been put out for the local waifs, but I don't know who got the first one.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 12 2019, 11:45 AM
Post #7118

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

If I understand your post correctly it sounds like your and Anne's credentialing is done so that you can move into your permanent positions in January without (hopefully) any delays, etc.. Please let us know how things go.

Have been working on financials this morning in the preliminary phases of planning the bill-a-thon for January's payments. Printed off my bank statement this morning so will be working on reconciling it with my checkbook at some point in time this weekend. Sweet Buster has come by for a visit and a nap on my bed. I will be leaving in about an hour to go to my appointment for my infusion. Since I don't know how this new drug will affect me I wanted to get a note off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 12 2019, 06:58 PM
Post #7119

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (41) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope the medical appointment went OK. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Yes, as far as I know, we are good to go for next month. Not much else happening.

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have both had their milk and Tang his shot; treats will come later. Both rounds of food have gone out for the local waifs and I saw Tabby and Tyler on the fist go round.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 13 2019, 01:37 PM
Post #7120

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy cold 30-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm hoping you and Anne will find your jobs "doable" providing both you and your precious boys financial stability. Please let us know how things go.

Got the bank statement reconciled with the checkbook today so that's done. The next project is getting preparations underway for scheduling January's payments online beginning next week. Sweet Buster has been here several times today for quick visits. He left a few minutes ago to begin his afternoon neighborhood rounds. He may be back later on.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 354 355 356 357 358 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:28 AM