Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Our Beloved Taffy's Memorial Page
Ajoj2015
post Feb 2 2016, 12:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 8,776

We would be greatly touched if you could visit our Taffy's page. She passed suddenly and unexpectedly from cancer this past Wednesday, at the age of 12. We were not even able to say goodbye to her one last time, as she was whisked off to have tests done after falling suddenly ill. We received a phone call saying she would have to be put to sleep while on the operating table and that it was impossible for them to wait until we arrived, because she would quickly become unstable and start to suffer. At that moment, she was sleeping peacefully under anesthesia. We had to see her and say goodbye afterwards when she had already passed. It was so, so, so hard. I can't put into words how hard. We kissed her sweet face, snuggled her, stroked her soft fur. I had to leave when my kisses finally registered that her body had gone cold. The realization that she was gone was too painful.

We are beyond heartbroken and feel the loss tremendously. It was too difficult emotionally to make the page properly prior to now, but we want to honor her memory and remember all of the laughs and goodtimes that she brought. She truly was an angel.

Main page:
http://taffylove.pets-memories.com/index.php

If you could also read her life story, that would be so very much appreciated:
http://taffylove.pets-memories.com/index.php?co=lifestory

Attached Image

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LittleGirl's...
post Feb 3 2016, 06:19 AM
Post #2

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 274

Olivia,

I am so very sorry for the physical loss of your sweet, precious Taffy! I visited her memorial page and read her life story. I am so struck by what an outstanding life she had and what an outstanding Mom you were and are ! The stove story really touched me. (And then to find out that she ended up hanging around the stove in case food dropped!!! biggrin.gif )

You will be fully reunited when it is your time, and in the meantime her Spirit is still with you, and always will be---and, because there are no time/space restrictions in the realm she's in, she's free to go anywhere, and she's experiencing only bliss. wub.gif

Prayers for healing being sent your way!!

Kathy

--------------------
Compassion for all animals. www.earthlings.com

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 4 2016, 03:58 PM
Post #3

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Olivia, what a wonderful testimony to what love can do transforming a heart filled with fear to one filled with joy and security. Taffy is so blessed to have you for her Forever Mom, and you are blessed to be her sole, and soul, heir to her eternal love. Thank you so very much for honoring us in sharing your beloved Taffy with us.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:31 AM