Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Jun 2 2019, 11:10 AM
Post #6761

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I can imagine how overwhelming the stress is for you right now, and it is no wonder you're not feeling well because of it. I know things look bleak to you right now - - but please hang in here because your precious Tang and Anne need you. I'm glad you were able to get out with Anne for a bit yesterday, and that your precious Tang enjoyed some quality family time with you and Anne outside getting some fresh air in his lungs and some sunshine on his face. Please know you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers that your employment situation will change for the better very soon. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening here today. I received my new cell phone yesterday - - a flip phone from Consumer Cellular. After much communication with Consumer Cellular and Net 10 with finally a Consumer Cellular supervisor taking control of the fiasco, the transfer of my Net 10 phone number finally began yesterday evening and finished early this morning. So now I can return the "smart phone" to Net 10 and hopefully get a refund to my credit card. So we'll see how long Consumer Cellular continues with its "non smart phone" cell phone service. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today but may see them later on.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 2 2019, 05:58 PM
Post #6762

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (82) greetings to you. I hope yo are well. Sorry you haven't seen Bonnie or Buster and hope they are OK too. Glad to hear you got your phone sorted out finally.

We didn't do much today. Went to feed the waifs at the old place and saw a new black and white kitty and Little Gray as we were leaving. From there we went downtown to the plasma clinic but were told they were not sure they could take new donors today and even if they could it would be at least 4 hours. So no 50.00 each there today. Since we were downtown and it was nice we took a walk down to the river. I like being close to large bodies of water I guess.

Tang seems to be doing OK, and soon it will be time for his supper, shot and treats as well as food for the local waifs. I hope you have a good evening in the company of your fur-ever angels.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 3 2019, 01:18 PM
Post #6763

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny delightfully pleasant 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

How nice you and Anne saw Little Gray and another black and white kitty during your provisioning at your previous residence. I know they appreciate your continued care for them. I'm hoping you will hear something positive today regarding employment, Tracy. Please let us know how you're doing.

Spoke with a Net 10 rep this morning to find out how to return the Android phone. When I received the Android phone from Net 10 I pulled the shipping label from the box and discarded it. Turns out that had the return postage and instructions on it. So the Net 10 rep gave me the shipping address to return the phone. I had to pay $10.40 to ship it back USPS with a tracking number. Oh well - -. I was able to return the case and stylus pen I got for it from Amazon through Amazon's website which provided a UPS shipping label for $5.99 taken out the refund I will get. So at least this stuff is taken care of. I really like my flip phone from Consumer Cellular. Scarlet arrived this morning. She's on top of the cabinets over the stove in the kitchen as I'm writing to you. I know she is already counting down the minutes, hours, and days when she'll be back home with her mom and dad.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 3 2019, 02:54 PM
Post #6764

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) greetings. Hope you are well. Sorry you lost the shipping label to return your phone but at least you have that out of the way now. Sorry to hear Scarlet isn't adjusting too well. I imagine she doesn't like being uprooted like that so regularly. Hopefully she will feel better soon. I hope Bonnie and Buster are doing OK too.

So, he Computer Share job doesn't start until 07/08 (Same with GE) I do have a face to face with the former 06/13. In the mean time the only thing I can think of is Labor Works - general labor temp paid daily. It's kind of seedy, but what else can I do? Not like I have anything valuable I can sell.

Tang seems to be well. He's napped in the living room and the kitchen most of the day. I hope you've had a good day and will have a good evening as well.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 4 2019, 01:16 PM
Post #6765

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm very glad to share your news that you have potential job prospects on the horizon. I know a month seems like a long way off, and when you're in financial straits it seems like an eternity. I hope you're able to find day labor that is suitable to your physical abilities and skills - - preferably you're not having to do construction labor. Please let us know how things go.

Today has been busy working on financials and getting all the paperwork organized from the cellphone stuff. I really like my new cellphone - - it's just what I want - - just something I can have with me when I'm out on the road in case I need to call AAA or other assistance. Was able to visit with Bonnie and Buster yesterday evening when I took their mom's and dad's mail over to them. Scarlet is doing better today - - she's finally eating and using her latrine - - neither of which she did yesterday as she was waiting for her mom and dad to come back and take her home. Today I opened the small window in the dining area so that she could get up in the window and get some fresh air. She has enjoyed that.

My friend, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 4 2019, 07:45 PM
Post #6766

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) greetings. I hope you are well. Glad to hear Scarlet's settling in today and nice to hear you got to visit with both Bonnie and Buster. I hope they're doing OK too.

So, we went down to Labor Works after Anne got off....how shall I put this? I've seen hard core prisons on reality TV that were less scary looking. Anne said she'd fear for my safety in such an environment, and I couldn't really argue. So I guess it's back to the plasma clinic and the first time donor wait. Per their fee schedule one can make 400.00 per month going 2X a week. Hopefully between that and her wages we'll squeak by until I can get a job. The only call I got from RemX today was cease and desist reaching out to other people dry.gif Jerks.

Tang seems to be doing OK though. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I put the food out for the waifs. I have not seen Dulcinea in 2 weeks and Tweak and Butters only sporadically. I hope they're all OK unsure.gif

I hope you've had a good day and that the evening will be good too.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 5 2019, 01:37 PM
Post #6767

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy damp 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you and Anne were able to visit the Labor Works facility and determine it is definitely NOT the right place for you. Was this an employment opportunity - - or a day labor possibility? I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you're able to find suitable employment very soon, my friend. And - - if I may ask - - why would Remx demand you stop reaching out to other people? - - For job referrals? How absurd!! You have every right to use whatever avenues are available to you to find a job, my friend. Please let us know how things go.

I finally have an appointment next week for a TV antenna contractor - - 6/11. I'm hoping this rep will come prepared to do the job. I'll be glad when this is finally taken care of. Scarlet is being a little bit more friendly today - - especially since I'm not absorbed in working on financials and getting things organized from slaving with cell phone issues. She let me brush her a little bit this morning which she likes and seems to help soothe her troubled spirit. Not much else happening around the condo complex today.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 5 2019, 03:42 PM
Post #6768

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (87) greetings. I hope you're well. Glad to hear Scarlet is doing better and I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK too.

RemX wanted me to stop emailing other people within the company, even though that's what Anne's manager suggested I do. I'm sure they'd love me to take another job so they can cover up what ever they messed up on my on boarding. Just got done at Randstad. They just wanted to scan my IDs to get me back into their system. Labor Works was to be temp labor. But, like I said, it was scary looking.

Tang was well when I left, and I'm just waiting on Anne to come pick me up

I hope you've had a good day and a good evening as well.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 6 2019, 01:45 PM
Post #6769

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you have acquired the services of another agency to help you in your job search. Not trying to rub salt into a very open and sore wound - - may I ask how Anne is doing in her job? Is she also looking for another position with you? Please let us know how things go.

My brother called to let me know that he and my sister in law are detained at her mom's home because it's proving harder to set up private duty services than they expected. I went through the same challenges with my mom, which is why I knew I couldn't stay in my lovely little home in the woods because of the "inconvenience" to service providers were I to need them. Hence, my move last summer to Bedford. So they will probably not be back until sometime on Saturday, which means she probably won't be going back home until Sunday afternoon. That's okay - - I'm happy to keep her - - but she misses her mom and dad very much and frequently lets me know I'm a poor substitute for them - - which I perfectly understand. It's been noisy here today as well with the festivities at the Bedford D-Day Memorial - - military planes flying over. The Vice President is here making an appearance to give a speech at the memorial as well. A good day to be away from the mainstream of activity - - wherever that may be. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today but hope to see them later on if their mom and dad have mail.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 6 2019, 06:10 PM
Post #6770

Hello moon_beam. cloudy and warm (76) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Glad to hear that Scarlet is settling in, but sorry for the delay of her folks. I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK as well.

To answer your question, Anne's not enamored with the job to say the least. A combination of the "culture" and how they've messed me over (she agrees with me now that I will probably never be placed, of if I am it will be after I've taken another job) We both have interviews with Computer Share next Thursday though. I hope we both get it even though it doesn't start until 07/08 (sigh) But between her wages and us both going to the plasma clinic 2X a week, hopefully we'll get by. I did get a 25.00 donation on my FB fund raiser from a former co-worker too.

Tang seems to be doing well and has had his supper. I will get his shot and treats after while as well as food for the local waifs. I hope you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening as well.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 7 2019, 12:14 PM
Post #6771

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy humid 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's wonderful to share your news that you and Anne have job interviews next Thursday to look forward to. I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that this will go much smoother. Please let us know how things go.

Buster came visiting late this morning much to Scarlet's dislike. All he wants to do is visit through the window but Scarlet will have nothing to do with it while fully venting her displeasure of his presence. It's a good thing there are two panes of glass between them - - poor Buster would be ripped to shreds if Scarlet could actually physically attack him. I was able to visit with precious Buster for a few minutes yesterday when I took his mom's and dad's mail over to them. I'm hoping to be able to see him under similar pleasant circumstances later on if his mom and dad get mail today.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 7 2019, 05:32 PM
Post #6772

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (75) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Sorry Buster agitated Scarlet. I hope she's doing better. I also hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK.

Yes, the interview next week is encouraging. But how to make it until then is the issue. I still only have the one donation on my FB fundraiser, so I shared it again this time public, not just friends only. I was thinking about reaching out to other groups on and off FB to see if it would be OK to post there. That's how bad it's gotten sad.gif

On a better note, Tang seems to be doing better but he's almost out of Iams so that will have to be replenished soon. He has had his supper and shot and I will give him his treats later when I provision the local waifs.

I hope today has been a good one for you and that your evening is pleasant as well with you fur-ever angels watching over you. Peace and blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 8 2019, 12:51 PM
Post #6773

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy damp 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry your and Anne's financial situation is so tenuous right now, Tracy. I do understand so very well how worrisome this is. I hope expanding your "go fund me" outreach will provide you better support. Please let us know how things go.

Poor Buster - - he's such a good natured fellow. It hurts me to see Scarlet so aggressively rebuff his visits through the window. I wish Scarlet's personality was more like his and Bonnie's - - very congenial. But sadly, this is not the case which is why Bonnie and Buster must remain outside when Scarlet is here. I didn't see Bonnie or Buster yesterday as their mom and dad were out doing errands when the mail arrived. Maybe today.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 8 2019, 06:42 PM
Post #6774

Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you. I hope you're well. I too feel for poor Buster that he and Bonnie can't come visit. I hope they're otherwise doing OK. And I hope Scarlet is doing better, the "visits" not withstanding.

Thank you for your support and prayers during this difficult time for us. Other than the 25.00 on FB from a former co-worker that fund raiser has gone nowhere. But, a grade/middle school classmate of mine for Phoenix reached out to me on FB about a week ago. After reading our story on my FB feed, he wired 100.00 directly to my bank account via FB messenger. So that's good. What wasn't is when we went to the plasma clinic this morning, Anne was told her veins are "not suitable" for donation blink.gif which neither of us understands given she's donated whole blood before. But I was allowed and got 60.00 as a first timer and can go back for more next week. Finally got the notice from the leasing office: Pay up with late fees by the 14th or get out. Anne will have another check by then, so with that, the base of what I've been holding back in my account (including the mentioned donation from my classmate) and the my plasma donations, we should be able to do it. Really hope Computer Share works out for us.

Tang is well and has had his supper, and shot. I'll given him his treats after while when I put food out for the local waifs (glad I bought that huge bag of dry from Walmart before all this hit)

I hope you've had a good day and will have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 9 2019, 04:41 PM
Post #6775

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy drizzly humid 70-ish Sunday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm very glad you and Anne are formulating a plan to bring your rent up to date. I'm sure you and Anne have already researched this - - I have been wondering if there are any organizations in your area that you and Anne could reach out to for assistance. In this area there are a couple of social service organizations who help people who are in a financial bind with rent, utilities, gas for the car, food, etc.. I don't want you, your precious Tang, and Anne to find yourselves homeless. I am keeping each of you in my thoughts and prayers that you will be able to meet your rent and other financial obligations, AND that your jobs with Computer Share will be good jobs for the both of you. Please let us know how things go.

Scarlet went home this afternoon but not without a fight. The first attempt to get her corralled into her crate was a miserable failure causing her a lot of stress. So my brother and sister in law left to get some lunch. While they were gone I calmly talked to Scarlet to let her know that everything was okay. She eventually came out of hiding in my bedroom and got up on the settee next to me while I brushed her, which further helped to soothe her frustrated spirit. I closed the door to my bedroom so that she couldn't go back and hide in there. While I was brushing her my brother called to check on her and I told him she was in a better frame of mind, so when I saw him parking his car in the parking area I was able to pick up Scarlet and put her in her crate with only mild protests. She wanted to go home - - she just doesn't like getting into the crate. And she doesn't respond to food or treat enticement / bribery. So in the future when they come to pick her up I will close my bedroom door so that she can't hide under the bed. Buster did come to visit with me for awhile. He thoroughly checked out everything and eventually settled down on the cushion in the chair at the big computer desk to take a nap. He left to go home a little while ago. I just saw beautiful Bonnie heading out on her evening rounds.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 9 2019, 06:11 PM
Post #6776

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you're well. Sorry to hear about the fuss with Scarlet. But I'm confused. She's your bother and wife's cat. Why did they leave to go have lunch leaving you to be the "bad guy" with poor Scarlet? I'd think she'd trust them more in regard to getting ready to go home. I am glad Buster came by for a visit and you saw Bonnie too. I hope they're both doing OK.

I did look into Neighborhood Place in regard to getting help with the rent and Anne's income would disqualify us (and trust me you don't want to lie in regard to public assistance) Plus I have a feeling Pebble Creek doesn't participate with the program. In regard to the utilities, even though the electric bill is 5 days over due I still have not gotten a disconnection notice. And I've been checking online everyday. When I finally do I will inquire when I set up a payment plan about where to get help since I've moved since last time I got that help from MUSCL.

Tang seems to be doing OK though. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats when I provision the local waifs. I hope you've had a good day and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 10 2019, 03:23 PM
Post #6777

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's hard trying to get legitimate assistance when your income is "more" than what is allowed. It seems to me that a disqualification should be based on multiple factors. I'm keeping you, your precious Tang, and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that you will come through this financial crisis okay. Please let us know how you're doing.

My sister in law is diabetic so she was needing to get something to eat which is why they left. So instead of three people trying to coax Scarlet out of hiding to be put in her crate, the silence in the condo helped her to calm down. I didn't mind being left alone with her, particularly to try to be the one to comfort and soothe her from a very stressful event. My brother was the only one who came back to pick her up, so there was less confusion and commotion for Scarlet to deal with.

Today I had my routine dental exam. With the exception of the sensitivity issue with my teeth and gums, everything else checked out okay. Tomorrow the contractor is supposed to be here to install an antenna for my TV's - - one in the living room area and one in my bedroom. I'm hoping he will come prepared with the proper equipment. Buster has come to visit twice today. He had been taking a nap on the cushion on the chair to the big computer desk for awhile but left a few minutes ago. Sunbeams are actually showing through the clouds so he's out and about for his late afternoon rounds. I saw Bonnie a few minutes ago in the bushes at the top of the embankment at the far end of the common parking area.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 10 2019, 07:07 PM
Post #6778

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (75) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Good to hear about the dental check up, and hope all goes well the the antenna install tomorrow. How nice that Buster paid you 2 visits. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

So, 2 interesting things happened to today. I got a call out of the blue from the original RemX recruiter. Said she got and email from the client asking if I was still available (Anne did say her manager tried reaching out to the onsite RemX person and got no response.) And I'm "well, yeah" (duh) So that proves it's all on the RemX side and not McKesson. I think she was hoping I'd accepted another offer and they could get out of their questionably illegal treatment of me. The recruiter got a catch in her voice after a audible pause when I said I was still available. Anne will reinforce this tomorrow with her manager in case they try to lie to the client and say I took another job.

The other thing was (well more of a good thing) is I got 75.00 for my 2nd plasma donation today. I guess there are higher rates for new people. So between Saturday and today makes 135.00 for about 5 hours of work, as it were.

Tang met us at the door when got home. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I provision the local waifs. None of whom I've seen lately unsure.gif But it's getting eaten.

I hope you had a good day today and will have a good evening as well in the company of your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 11 2019, 01:54 PM
Post #6779

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, beautiful delightful sunny 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you got a call yesterday regarding the job opportunity at McKesson, and am very glad you have discovered the problem has been with the recruiter rather than the employer. This sheds a whole new light on the experience. So, does this mean that you'll be getting your job at McKesson after all - - providing of course you still want it. I'm also glad you're receiving more income from the plasma donations than what you had anticipated. More is always better. I hope this will better help your and Anne's financial situation. Please let us know how things go.

The antenna contractor was here around 10:15 a.m. and I now have antenna TV service - - yea!!!! The only local channels I can't get are with PBS, but I have them through my Roku box so that isn't a problem. I have more local channels now than I did with cable TV, and not having to pay for the few local channels the cable service provided is a huge help. I have applied some of the savings toward an upgrade in my internet service - - which I would rather have better internet speed than cable TV. So that has worked out very well. After the contractor left I was able to take the cable boxes back to the cable provider's office, and pick up my WalMart order and prescription refill. Buster has come to visit and is on the cushion in the chair to the big computer desk taking a nap. He always brightens my day when he comes to visit.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 11 2019, 03:38 PM
Post #6780

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (77) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear your new antenna is working out for you in your viewing choices. Glad to hear buster came by too and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

I have a phone interview tomorrow directly with McKesson, but It seems it's for the other site way across town. In researching this, Anne told me April (her manager) said I should email the job code to her which I did. In those exchanges she said she reached out to RemX again and was told I'b been claimed by another group (right) She replied that she needs people and I'm anxious to start. So, we'll see what happens. If nothing else, it'll poison the well with McKesson and RemX. Good.

Not much else happening. Just hanging out with Tang which has been nice. He seems to be doing pretty good too. I hope you've had a good day and will have a good evening as well in the company of your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post