Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> I Just Realized...
Pamela
post Apr 26 2005, 11:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 548

I have been gone for a couple of weeks I have just finished reading some post old and new. One thing that sticks out to me is the things that we have all learned from this chapter in our lives....the summary would read something like...and even though so many things have been said about the computer it has enabled us in a great time of pain and agony to be comforted and to comfort. We have been able to reach out to one another in a way we couldn't just a few years ago. Here by accident...I dont think so..So many things we have learned about our selves and one another...how much the same we all truely are, and our connections to one another. My heart has been overflowing with the words typed to me and others..truely overflowing. I still say I dont know what I would have done without you guys. I will be forever grateful and you will reconize me in our heaven, I will be the one with the big smile on my face and I will be singing it is true I knew it was true. Love Pamela

--------------------
Moose, you were a gift for my heart and my soul. I am so thankful to have had you. I love you forever My Mooser.1995-2004
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:18 PM