Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 6 Months Ago...my Sweet Mickey
moon_beam
post Feb 23 2016, 11:37 AM
Post #461

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, LoveMyMickey, adding my thoughts to Tom's Dad as you and your beloved Mickey observe your 5-year angel-versary. It doesn't matter how much time passes - - we will always want just one more minute, one more hour, one more day - - one more lifetime - - with our beloved companion. Tom's Dad has said it perfectly: " I'm sure he is smiling down on both of you his Forever Mom and Dad and the little waifs he helps you to watch over. Wishing you many butterflies. Blessings"

I hope today is treating you and your husband kindly, LoveMyMickey, and that you both will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your community waifs are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Mar 18 2016, 05:25 PM
Post #462

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,071

Thank you Tracy and Moon_beam for your kind words. I did have a butterfly blessing today, first one of the season.

My Sweet Little Mickey..... thank you for the little white butterfly today. I saw it fly by me two times today. It brought tears to my eyes, tears of happiness knowing you are still watching over us. We love you and miss you sooooooo much, my little one.

XOXO Mommy XOXO wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 6 2016, 12:59 PM
Post #463

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, just want to stop by to thank you so much for sharing the wonderful pictures of your community waifs under your and your husband's loving care in your note to Tracy. They are so adorable, and are sooo blessed to have the blessing of you being their provider.

I hope today is treating you and your husband kindly, LoveMyMickey, and that you both will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your community waifs are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Apr 6 2016, 05:53 PM
Post #464

Hello moon-beam,

I hope you and Noah are doing well. I'm glad you liked the pictures of our little waifs. I am happy that we can still help them with our health problems. I order big bags of dry food and canned food from Amazon which is a blessing.

Moon-beam, I always say prayers for your health problems to get better. I know how you feel, I had to give up driving a little over a year ago. We also have help with groceries and going to doctors, etc. We talk here about getting used to the new normal when we lose a pet, so it is the same when we lose our good health. With faith and prayers things can and do get better and sometimes we have to accept the new normal.

I hope little Noah lives a long and healthy life because I know he is a great comfort to you as our little waifs are to us. You both are in my thoughts and daily prayers......God Bless.

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post May 27 2016, 06:22 PM
Post #465

My Dear Sweet Little Mickey, wub.gif

Mommy is stopping by to say hello and to thank you for sending us a butterfly on the warm days. I saw two little white ones this week and a yellow one last week.

I have sad news. You remember our friend the little Maltese Conchita, well I got an email from her mommy and their Bichon, Bradley, got sick and they had to send him to the angels. I know little Conchita is sad and lonely because they would sleep in the same doggie bed together. Little Bradley was in a puppy mill before he was rescued and adopted. His mommy said he never learned how to play or act like a doggie, but was kind and gentle. But now he is free and I want you, Mickey to teach him how to run and play in the heavenly sunshine.

We love you and miss you so much, my little Mickey! Rest your little eyes tonight like your daddy would tell you, and you would go to sleep.

XOXO MommyXOXO wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MannaPaws
post May 27 2016, 07:32 PM
Post #466

Member No.: 8,843

Hello LoveMyMickey,

What a heartfelt and sweet letter you've written to your sweet Mickey. My eyes teared up when I read this. You must miss your little boy so much. I know you love him with all your heart.

You must be the other individual who also feeds the waifs around your area. That is such a loving, caring thing you do, and I commend you for this.

Wishing you a peaceful day, as you talk with and remember your sweet Mickey.

Blessings,
MannaPaws

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post May 30 2016, 06:11 PM
Post #467

Hi MannaPaws,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes, we do feed the little waifs that come around. When we first started feeding them about the time Mickey passed five years ago, there were many of them. There were different colors and breeds. Now we are down to two. I think the TNR program we have here has cut down the population.

About two or three years ago one of the cats had got in one of the boxes and died. She died looking up toward the carport door, so sad. My husband buried her in one of our flower beds.

Thanks again for writing.

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
MannaPaws
post Jul 4 2016, 02:22 PM
Post #468

Member No.: 8,843

Hello LoveMyMickey,

I just saw your post, since I haven't been on here for a while, due to some health issues. But am doing a lot better and decided to check in. I do think it's wonderful that you feed the waifs, who I know are very appreciative of your kindness.

How sad that one of the cats had died in one of the boxes, while looking up at the carport door. It is indeed very sad, and my eyes teared up as I read this. You and your husband have such good hearts, burying that sweet kitty in one of your flower beds. I'm certain that kitty has found peace, and is now roaming free alongside your precious Mickey.

May God bless and watch over you, your husband and your 2 special waifs.

Blessings,
MannaPaws

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 31 2016, 11:12 AM
Post #469

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so much for the blessing of your friendship, and your thoughts and prayers when I'm not able to be here on this wonderful forum. I'm so very glad the storm that came through your area didn't cause any damage to your home. I'm smiling about the live bait mouse traps, and am so glad you were able to rescue and release the intruder.

Your, and Tracy's, dedication to provisioning the community waifs is an inspiration to me. I know your beloved Mickey, Annie, and all your beloved companions are so proud of you and your husband for everything you do to help the community waifs and wildlife.

I hope today is treating you and your husband kindly, LoveMyMickey, and that you will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's, Annie's, and all your beloved companions' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your community waifs are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 21 2016, 11:38 AM
Post #470

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, sunny sultry 80-ish greetings to you and your husband from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you both doing well and in good spirits. I want to thank you, and your beloved Mickey and Annie, for your thoughts and prayers for my precious Noah, and me. It's upsetting when our companions don't feel well, and since my precious Noah is my last fur child during my earthly journey - - and him being 13 years old now - - I know our time together is becoming increasingly limited - - which makes me even more concerned now when he doesn't feel good. Your thoughts and prayers, along with your beloved Mickey and Annie, are greatly appreciated.

I'm so glad you have been able to find a couple of lawyers who will help you with your mother's estate. Having been through this scenario when my mom passed from this earthly realm 31 years ago I know some of what you are going through. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

I hope today, and every day, is treating you and your husband kindly, LoveMyMickey, and that you will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's, Annie's, and all your beloved companions' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your community waifs are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 28 2016, 05:33 PM
Post #471

Hi moon_beam,

Hot, humid, and rainy greetings to you and your sweet little Noah. I hope you both are doing well. I know what you mean about being extra concerned about our companions when they are getting older, and especially when you know they will be the last one. I feel like your precious Noah has many more healthy years because you give him lots of loving care and companionship.

During Mickey's last years I knew he would be our last one because I felt like our health would detiorate. Now that five and a half years have gone by, I was right and glad we didn't adopt again. Although I have seen little dogs I would love to have, we are happy with Mickey's memories and taking care of the little waifs. Also little Concheta is still doing well, the little Maltese we contribute to.

Well, back to the dentist tomorrow for a new crown. They predict thunderstorms, seems like the dentist and thunderstorms go together.

Take care and remember you and sweet little Noah are always in my thoughts and prayers. All your little angels are watching over you too. Have a peaceful and cozy evening with your sweet little Noah.....God Bless..

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 20 2016, 05:50 PM
Post #472

Hello My Sweet Little Mickey! wub.gif

Today would have been your 20th birthday. So "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" my darling little boy. I hope all your little angel friends are giving you a birthday party.

We love you and miss you sooo much! I hope someday mommy and daddy can have a party with you.

I saw your little white butterfly today in the back yard. When I see it, I feel like everything is gonna' be alright.

Love and Cuddles,

XOXO Mommy and Daddy XOXO wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
LS Support
post Sep 20 2016, 10:38 PM
Post #473

Forum Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Attached Image

--------------------

click map

Visit Our Website

Support This Site

Pet Loss Blog

Pet Loss Books

While all people here help each other, there are
times where an advanced degree of help may be needed.

If at any time you feel overwhelmed or consumed
by grief, it is always best to seek professional help.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 21 2016, 07:41 AM
Post #474

Member No.: 6,946

Hi LMM

Thank you for sharing your sweet Angel Mickey's 20th birthday wishes. I hope he sends you many more butterflies wub.gif

TT and TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 21 2016, 05:27 PM
Post #475

Hey there my sweet little Mickey, I see that you did have a birthday party! Thanks Marc!

Thank you Tracy for stopping by and sharing Mickey's birthday!

I dreamed about Mickey last night. He came toward me with two other dogs. I petted him, the first time I ever got to touch him in a dream. It made me feel like we are still really connected. Thank you my Mickey!

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 30 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #476

Hello My Sweet Little Mickey! wub.gif

Well, mommy had another birthday yesterday. One thing was wrong, you weren't here to have ice cream with me. Seems like a million years ago and yet seems like only yesterday, you were at my feet eating ice cream with me.

I miss you so much my little one, it's hard, but I will live with your sweet memories and pictures until we meet again.

Rest your little eyes tonight and enjoy your heavenly day tomorrow.

I LOVE YOU! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 23 2016, 06:32 PM
Post #477

Well, my Sweet Little Mickey, here we are again, another Christmas. Oh where did the year go?

Oh how I miss you, especially at Christmas! It was really fun when you were here. Now it is...well..not as fun, but I am grateful for your sweet memories and pictures to look at. Six Christmas' have passed since you have been gone. Daddy and I still say goodnight to you every night and your fluffy bed is still on our bedroom floor with toys on it.

My Darling little boy, I know you and all your angel friends will have a Merry Christmas in Heaven, but we want to wish you a Merry Christmas anyway. When the new year starts and the weather gets warm, send us those butterflies.

Goodnight my baby and rest your little eyes.

XOXO Mommy and Daddy XOXO wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 1 2017, 01:56 PM
Post #478

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" my darling little Mickey. wub.gif

There has been a cloud of sadness hanging over our head this holiday season. Even though this will be the sixth year you have been gone there is still that sadness and loneliness because you're not here. Your daddy and I talk about the sweet memories you gave us. And we thank you for all those years.

Until we meet again, enjoy your heavenly home. My little one, we love and miss you so much!

XOXO Mommy and Daddy XOXO wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 19 2017, 11:29 AM
Post #479

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, it's a blessing sharing your news with Tracy. I can so relate to your discomfort in your knee and hope the cortisone shot helps with the pain. I'm also keeping your husband in my thoughts and prayers that his cataract surgery will go smoothly. My brother in Bedford had cataract surgery in both his eyes recently and is doing very well now with his sight. Please let us know how things go.

I also fully understand how you're feeling about still missing your beloved Mickey. This is what eternal love is - - it doesn't diminish over time - - it only grows stronger.

I hope today, and every day, is treating you and your husband kindly, LoveMyMickey, and that you will have peaceful evenings blessed with your beloved Mickey's, Annie's, and all your beloved companions' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your community waifs are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Feb 22 2017, 11:24 AM
Post #480

Hello moon_beam,

It's always good to hear from you. I hope your pain is doing better. I'm doing a little better. I'm glad your brother's eyes are doing well. I will keep you updated on my husband's surgery. We haven't been contacted yet on what time to be at the hospital, just that it's March 3rd.

Today is our Mickey's 6 yr. angel-versary. I forgot to mention to you and Tracy that I saw a lady walking a little white dog up our street the other day. It looked just like Mickey. I had not seen them before. It made me happy and sad.

moon_beam, I wish you and Noah well in all things. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thanks for stopping by.

God Bless,

LMM

--------------------

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:06 PM