Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Still Love You, Trevor!, separated from a most special doggie
Gretta's Mom
post Mar 27 2014, 11:29 AM
Post #461

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Blessed Trevor, Mr Forever,

Truly a fella you can trust! Your mom will be coming to see you in not so long a time. You will be delighted to see her and she will be delighted to see you. Please understand that down on earth we will be crying because we miss her. But there is a song that says "soon and very soon we are going to see the King" That means that all of us will be coming to the perfect World some day and then we will all be together and can play and sing all day or sleep in the sun together forever.

Please forgive me Trevor, for my tears. I love your mom that way she loves you. And she has shed many many tears because she misses you.

Thank you little guy.

Gretta and Rufus's mom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Apr 11 2014, 06:16 PM
Post #462

Member No.: 7,071

"I love you Bobbie and Trevor! I'll never forget you!"

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Apr 11 2014, 08:58 PM
Post #463

Member No.: 7,200

Please forgive me Mr. Trevor and my very dear friend...As I watch the little girl run with her ducks...I was just hear to see my friend...To make sure I will always..
And yet you cross my Thoughts to this day I have spoken Trevors name many times.. If you listen Close Whispers I line the carpet with Puppy pads for my
friend for it's to cold outside as I help him down the stairs I do wish he see's me as helping him for he is my light that shine in my time of need..

Love Letter to my Trevor by Bobbie
Trevor, my love for you continues to grow, each and every day
to you my friend will never cease.. I still have so many question
about before us, I'am not going to obsess about that...
I think I'm going to take sometime to remember and
at the same time, look forward with you!
Attached Image
Bobbie I wish you well and I also find a small connection that I found on this site and as I worry for a friend I wish
you well and I feel sad... I wish you well for who will lead as all the Duckling wait for.. True Friends to lead us down...
Attached Image
Thank you Bobbie for being a Good Human and my Friend..

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Apr 24 2014, 05:57 AM
Post #464

Darling Baby Trevor, the most beautiful dog who ever lived.
Your mom has come to join you in the Perfect World.
Your lives were so alike - filled with incredible suffering and incredible love.
You are two incarnations of the same spirit.
Just as Bobbie gave her all to ease the pain in your body and heart and soul
So Bobbie's husband gave HIS all to ease her pain and make sure that through it all, she knew she was loved.

Trevor, I know you at the head of the line greeting Bobby as on the lonely but glorious night she left her pain behind, shed her bodily shell and left this vale of tears for the Perfect World.

We miss her more than we can ever say. She touched every life she came into contact with. She was like you, she gave nad gave and gave and bravely put on a smile and said a good word to everyone even though she was in excruciating pain and fear. Just like you, my baby dog.

The picture she took of you on the stairs will be etched on my heart until I join you in the perfect world. Meanwhile, don't forget that she loves you best of all.

Through tears and sorrow,

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Apr 24 2014, 09:06 PM
Post #465

Attached Image
Poem that Trevor shares with a friend that has set him Free...

Bobbie Thank you my friend that has passed the light of are own if you can hear me; Please Hug my friend Jen as I know...
Bobbie I hear someone ask for a poem as I break... you have helped me find a path that I my lay my head upon.. As I wander
through life I See a willow tree in the distance; I;am so tired endless tears fall for a friend as I come upon your branches
I kneel and i'am exhausted as Heart is heavy and tears fill my Dreams I raise my wings... As I see the twisted branches
As I lay my head upon your roots...

Attached Image

My dear friend Bobbie we have never meet yet my Heart Breaks for you... Mend my Wings if you may as I will always be thankful for your kindness that you have touched
my Heart and the many that.. Simple man i'am that follows a path to find his friend...Will you hold my hand so I might see;..
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Apr 26 2014, 05:57 AM
Post #466

Thank you so very much, My Doxie, for your beautiful posts and your huge love for Trevor's mom. She's in the Perfect World now, with Trevor and all the other dogs she mothered and all the other animals she loved and all the people (it must be half of heaven) she loved and who loved her.

We have been left behind in this lava flow we call earth, waiting in endless tears for the day we too will be reunited with Trevor's mom and every person and animal we love and who loves us. if I don't meet you on this volcano, I'll see you and Doxie in the Perfect World.

I'm going to write one more post to Trevor, letting him know how glad we are that his mom is with him. They don't have to miss each other any more. They can sleep in each other's arms/paws forever and ever and ever.

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Apr 26 2014, 08:04 PM
Post #467

Jeanne 1 more post will not do you see as a friend I know Bobbie cares for children sick/Cancer ward i'am not sure please
fill in the missing gaps of your Sister as I see her with arms wide...
Attached Image
If you wish...

Past post I will read I have come across a few poems Flowers in mind Thinking of Bobbie
and always Mr. Trevor...

I miss your Presence<Poem from Only Buddy>Modified
Attached Image
I miss your presence around me

With so many people I feel alone

I miss your touch, the touch of beautiful Heart

I miss every moment when you hold me tight and Whisper in my ear,

I miss when i hold you in the night so you can see the stars so bright

I am like a flower without sun

I drink the water that brings life

I am the morning lights that kiss your hand,

Now that i am missing you

I can write you letters...

Telling you how much i feel for you

Now that i am missing you

Every letter detail in life

Reminds me of you as you would do

Now that i am missing you;

I watch the sun set Hearts as one

Knowing you will see my love as one

Now that i am missing you;

I can look forward to my Trevor all day

I paint a picture so all can see my friend that waits for me..

I will be the pedals that touch the waters as i Kiss your hand

I will forever miss you my friend....
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Apr 27 2014, 06:04 AM
Post #468

My Doxie

Of course you can continue to post on I STILL LOVE YOU TREVOR. I know how much you love Bobbie and I would be honored to have you share your beautiful poetry and pictures about him and Bobbie. You are one of our dearest friesnd.

Gretta and Rufus's mom (Jeanne)

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post May 13 2014, 06:29 AM
Post #469

Dearest Trevor

Isn't is wonderful that now Bobbie doesn't have to use the words "still" or "miss" and you don't have to use the words "miss" and "wait"? And neither one of you will ever have to use the words "pain", "fear", or "lonely" again? You are her favorite among favorites.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post May 21 2014, 07:04 AM
Post #470

Hi Guys

Are you having fun in the Perfect World? What a dumb question! I know you are. I'm still down here in the Imperfect World and I miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Keep on romping - that's your only job now - oh, and snuggling!

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post May 24 2014, 11:49 AM
Post #471

Darling Trevor,

Thank you for joining in the prayer-hum for your dad two nights ago when he was so late coming home. Know what he was doing? Buying a new car. He said the red one was full of sad memories for him, that every time they were in that car, she was either sick or they were going to a hospital. The car was pretty new and they were having a BIG sale so he made a very good deal - it didn't cost him very much money.

Trevor, I know you and your mom are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy in the Perfect World. On earth, we are very sad, because she is not with us any more. we can't see or hear or touch her any more. We can talk to her but we can't hear her answer. It is breaking your dad's heart and mine too. But we know that as spirits, you can be with us even though we can't see you. Sometimes we can sense you, but not very often. Please help us to keep our faith through our tears and then one day we will all be together in the Perfect World.

Thank you for coming to earth, Trevor. You are a precious dog - just the dog that your mom needed at just the time she needed you. You are her favorite dog. We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that both you and your mommie are out of pain, well again, smiling all the time, hugging each other, snuggling with all your brothers and sisters and cousins (I know that you guys include Gretta and Rufus, too.)

I will miss you every day of my life, Trevor-boy. You ARE really a fella you can trust.

Say HI to your mommie and tell her I love her with every bit of me and am trying to be a good person so I can come up there and live with you in the Perfect World.

Rufus and Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post May 31 2014, 04:48 AM
Post #472

Hi little boy!

Are you having perfect fun in the Perfect World? Please tell your mommy that I miss her more than I can ever say. There is a huge hole in my heart like there was in hers when you left this earth. But now you are together, like we all will be some day. Wish me luck on my debut at the House With a Heart older animal sanctuary. They've accepted me as a volunteer, something the sanctuary near my old home doesn't do. It's far away, but I don't mind. Thank you for coming to earth, Baby Boy, to capture the heart of my little sister completely.

Love,

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jun 19 2014, 05:14 AM
Post #473

Trevor-Forever

You must be the happiest doggie in the universe now that your mom is with you and you are both young and healthy and loving each other in God's Perfect World. I just thought of something - now you can talk to each other and understand each other's language. Another thing that makes the Perfect World perfect. Please tell your mommie that I love her and MISS HER SO MUCH and that I am taking good care of her two puppies down here. I love you, Lovely Boy.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jun 20 2014, 06:25 AM
Post #474

Mr. Trevor

I need your courage and determination today - to get up, stand on my feet and do what has to be done. And like you, it's a lot and most of it isn't in any way enjoyable. But knowing how you endured unbelievable pain and still gave the world THE BEST photo of a dog I have ever seen gives me the strength and courage to get up and move and do what I know is good for me. Thank you for coming to earth, Little Man. You are loved - and you had a lesson for your .....

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jun 29 2014, 05:13 AM
Post #475

Hi Trevor-Dog

Just stopping by to say thank you to the Good Shepherd for bringing you to earth, into the life of you mom when she needed you most. You were the dog who was the sickest and suffered the most - and her heart was right there with you. You are her favorite - and in the Perfect World nobody gets jealous about that. I love you doggie.

Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jul 7 2014, 05:40 AM
Post #476

Good morning Trevor-Forever,

Your Auntie jeannie's heart is filled with sadness this morning for some reason this morning. Up where you are, you are celebrating the homecoming of your beautiful, loving, precious mommie. And I am happy about that too. Because like you, when she was down here on this godforsaken earth, she suffered and hurt and was filled with fear and dread almost every day of her adult life. Like you, she is a saint. I thank God that He shared her with me for sixty years and I treasure every moment of it - even when we had our puppy spats. Now our dad is very sick and will soon be joining all of you in the Perfect World. Like SO many animals, this year I am afraid I will lose the two people on earth who are the dearest to me. Like so many animals, I will wander the earth like an orphan, trying, also like you to live a good and upright life and, like so many precious animals (not you, thank the Good Shepherd) I will die in some corner somewhere, unknown and unremembered. But that will be OK, because that will mean I will get to join all of you in the Perfect World, where everything will make sense and everything will be Perfect because we will all be under the care of the Good Shepherd.

Trevor-baby, could you just sit quietly for a minute today and think of me? Send me a love ray and I will be able to go on. Send me a strength ray so I will be able to bear what is now and what is about to come. Please send me a courage ray and a hope ray to help my spirit, which, like yours must have been on so many days of your life before you found your saint, your mom.

Your life is an inspiration to me, Baby Doggie. Please put a paw in mine so that I can lift up my head and, in spite of all the hurt, go on for just one more day.

I love you, Mr Trevor, Trevor the brave soul, Trevor the enduring souls, Trevor the hopeful soul. I need those qualities today. Thank you Mr Trevor-Forever. You ARE a fella I can trust.

Have a perfect day in the Perfect World. And please say hi to your mommy and tell her how much I miss her.

Auntie J

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jul 17 2014, 05:47 AM
Post #477

Hello Mr Trevor-Forever

Today I need to suck up my stomach and go and do something I've found out I really don't like to do but I have made a commitment to do it. You are the dog who had to do this every minute of your life on earth, so you are the one that I'm asking for help from today. Thank you, you incredible dog. I'm so happy that you are in heaven, where you are well, out of pain, young again, safe, loved and protected by the arm of the Good shepherd. AND .... that you mommy is there with you and finally you two can have the beautiful life you so deserved but could not have here on this I love you forever.

Your Auntie Jeannie

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 14 2014, 06:10 AM
Post #478

Hey Mr Trevor-Forever

Did you meet "the dad" yet? I'm sure you have. Isn't he just the most lovable person ever? I'm sure he likes you best because you're so sweet and clam and gentle - just like him. Tell him HI for me, OK?

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 20 2014, 05:49 AM
Post #479

Dear darling Trevor,

The dog who had so many missions when he came down to earth here. The dog who touched so many lives on earth here. I think you and Gretta may be good friends by now. She, too, is a calm, deep-hearted dog. people used to meet her on the street and say how kind she was. Just like you. God sent you to your mommie at the exact time both of your needed each other the most. And now you are together in the Perfect World, never again to be separated. When you passed, you quivered a little after the anesthetic was administered. You mom just about jumped out of my arms because she thought you were suffering and she wanted to scream. "No, no, don't do this. I want my Trevor to stay here." But you and I and the gentle vet knew that wasn't possible. I felt exactly the same say when I saw you mommie draw her last breath on this earth. It was a terrible thing to see and I screamed a lot at the so-called hospice people who didn't make it a bit easier - just illegally restrained her with drugs. But no matter how angry I am, she is still gone from this earth. Both of you are in the Perfect World - free from all traces of sadness, fear, pain and any other thing that hurt you on earth. That is the one thing that keeps me and your dad c comforted - that you are finally pain free and happy and healthy. And having past through the River of Absinthe, you have forgotten all of the suffering you had to go through on earth. Please ask our ever-growing family to remember us and to send down some love rays once in a while, OK?

I love you Trevor-Forever - a fella you can trust. And if you were still on this earth, you just might win the next election for president!

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 2 2014, 09:29 AM
Post #480

Hello sweet Trevor, the dog of every hour.

Have you met Bobbie's dad yet? he's the gentle old man who sits around with Bobbie all the time and either hugs her or smiles or they laugh over something. We just call him The Dad because whenever I would take your cousins to visit him, that's what I'd tell them his name was. He was fascinated by your cousin Rufus because Rufus was half-Newfoundland and he could lie down in that Sphynx pose for a long time without moving a muscle. The Dad always thought he looked like a statue.

I just got an idea. There was a dog who used to live next to The Dad who is now in the Perfect World. He is a BIG brown curly-haired dog named Ben. He used to go hunting with HIS dad a lot. On earth he was very friendly and he ran FAST up to you but he was so big that when he wanted to jump on you he almost knocked you over. I made friends with him, though by taking him on walks around the lake that was in their town. They fed him kinda cheap dog food so he pooped a lot - and when a dog that big poops, he POOPS! So I used to bring 5 plastic bags along to pick it up and I gave him the name "Five Bag Benny." I don't know how being find each other in the Perfect world, but I'm sure if Gretta or Rufus would help out, you guys could find Benny. He'd had a lot of good stories to tell, especially about the dad and me.

Would you do me a great big favor, Benny? would you tell Bobbie and The Dad how much I miss them and love them. You know how it is when all the people who shared a life with you leave earth for the perfect (or sometimes Not-So-Perfect) World, you have nobody who shares your memories. That means there's nobody who knows what you mean when you say, "Remember the time we ..... and then tell a story?

I'm down here doing the very best I can and I'll see all of you guys when the Good Shepherd decides it's my time.

I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, Mr. Trevor-Forever, the guy a fella can trust. (Remember Ralph who wrote that sign for you?) That's a shared memory!!)

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:13 AM