Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Kahlua & Squirrels
1991Baby
post May 22 2008, 12:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 4,000

After 17+ years of wonderful companionship and unconditional love my beloved Kahlua has moved on. Last night her little body began to dramatically give in to her years and this morning I took her in to help her go peacefully.

You read me write about her and the special little creature she was. I already miss her dearly, but these past months and past few weeks have been especially difficult on her and me. I know she's off chasing squirrels now and in a better place than her body would let her be.

I'll be going camping in the mountains in a few weeks and will spread her ashes in some of our favorite settings we visited.

Thank you all for being an ear through this. She had a wonderful life and loved to share it with everyone she met. This online community has welcomed her like she would have welcomed everyone in it - probably with a big sloppy kiss before her health started to fail.

I know I have many peaks and valleys ahead in my grief process. Such a special little life I was blessed to be touched by, I wish it could have gone on forever.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:10 PM