Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Those Big Blue Eyes
LillyGreyshipp
post Jan 25 2013, 09:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,772

I got my new cat from the shelter several months ago. Charlie is two and a half. He's not a bad cat, but he's a different cat. My previous cat spent most of his time in the same room with me, or on my lap. I got used to and enjoyed the company. Charlie is MUCH more independent and prefers to spend his time in the living room instead of in my room with me. Like I said, it's not a bad thing, just not what I wanted in a cat.

The other night I was really down. He came to me, snuggled up, put a paw on my chest and purred. Without saying a word, he used them big blue peepers of his to let me know that he DOES love me and is very glad I rescued him from the shelter, and to be patient because he is, after all, the equivalent of a college kid. I'm really glad he told me. <3

Three mins later Charlie was back to his ADD self, lol.

Photo: Not the best expression, but the only pic I've gotten of his pretty peepers.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 26 2013, 03:21 PM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Lily, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing. Please accept my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS on your new companion Charlie. How so precious that he came to you just at the right moment when you really needed his comfort. He is quite a handsome lad and he indeed has beautiful blue eyes. It may take him awhile before he truly believes he now has a Forever Home with you as his Forever Mom. Even though he may not be a "cuddler" right now, this may change as you become more bonded with one another.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Charlie kindly, Lily, and thank you again so very much for sharing him with us. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you both are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:16 PM