Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Oct 5 2019, 02:06 PM
Post #7001

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for letting us know you and everyone in your and Anne's household are fine. I'll look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Today has been busy working on projects on the big desk top. I'm on my lap top now and once again the icon for the internet protection program is showing that the program isn't up to date but when I go into each component it shows everything is turned on and all the updates are current. Also, the Windows "Action Center" is showing that everything is working okay - - so at this point I think there's a definite "glitch" in the icon. As long as everything indicates that the components are updating I'm not going to worry about a stupid glitch in an icon. Sweet Buster has been by twice, and is now here for his third visit today. He's in the chair at the big desk top giving himself a spruce up before a nap. I always enjoy his visits.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the cooling autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 5 2019, 06:54 PM
Post #7002

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster visited often today and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK. Sorry about your glitches. I don't trust Windows updates at all.

I didn't hear a word about the transfer to Bayer at all yesterday. But it was Friday. I guess I just have to keep hoping and praying it goes through because I can't stay down in that pit of vipers.

Today we wanted to go to the newly opened (yesterday) botanical gardens on the waterfront but apparently it was closed to the public for a private event dry.gif So we went to a Halloween festival in the Highlands instead. It wasn't very big, but it was fun. LMAS had a booth there and they remembered us in regard to Tyler. Anne showed them some pics of how big he's getting happy.gif

Both he and Tang are continuing to do well. Tyler has discovered napping in the front window. I'd load the pic Anne took but it doesn't seem to be allowed here anymore. Both he and Tang have had their milk and I've put out the food for the waifs. I'll give Tang his shot here in a bit.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 6 2019, 01:28 PM
Post #7003

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp chilly 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I do so well understand how horrible it is to have to work in a hateful environment. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your reassignment will happen this week - - or at the very least that you'll get confirmation as to when it will happen. Please let us know how things go. Sounds like you and Anne had a pleasant day yesterday. How nice you were able to share pictures of your sweet Tyler with the rescue group. Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your sweet boy with me.

Have been busy getting caught up on a couple of overdue emails. Will be taking my big desk top into a computer place tomorrow to have it evaluated to see if it can be upgraded to Windows 10. Microsoft's recommendation is to buy a new computer but I would prefer not to have to incur that expense if I don't have to. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Sweet Buster has been by once this morning to say "hi" and then went back out on his neighborhood rounds. He may come by again later this afternoon for a longer visit.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 6 2019, 06:59 PM
Post #7004

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'd try to find a copy of W7 if I were you. W10 isn't worth the trouble. But that's just my opinion. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are doing well.

We went to feed the waifs at the old place this morning but it was a bust. Some hateful old guy was walking the jogging path (no dog) and giving me the stink eye. I ended up having to put all the food up by the bushes by the gym and pool and I didn't see any waifs. Jerk.

We then went to the "good" Kroger and Dollar tree. But we didn't get there as early as we'd have liked and had to deal with crowds and stocking of shelves. Kroger laid off 200 people here so there's never more than one of the self checks open dry.gif

The rest of the day has been chill though. Tang and Tyler have had their milk and I set the food out for the waifs since it's not raining ll that hard. I will give Tang his shot and both their treats in a while.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 7 2019, 02:08 PM
Post #7005

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cool 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry your and Anne's efforts to provision the waifs at your previous residence were somewhat thwarted. I have every confidence that the waifs will find the food you left for them, and will recognize it coming from you and Anne. I can sooo relate to your aggravation about having to deal with check out lines, especially in a grocery store setting. The good news is that you finally got through it and you and Anne were able to enjoy the rest of the day with your precious boys.

Well - - it's official. The ides of Windows 7's demise is quickly approaching and - - as you already know - - I have been struggling with the thought of having to go through the trauma of another operating system update yet again. Transitioning from XP to W7 was a challenge, but from what I've read, and heard, about W10 it is a nightmare. It would be okay to stay with W7 if I didn't do anything online, but as W7 bites the dust so goes the internet security programs that have serviced W7. So this morning I bit the bullet and took my desk top over to PhoneAxiom here in town to be evaluated for W10 upgrade. Sadly, it is not an option. Thankfully I had done my research on new Dell computers over the weekend and was able to tell the service rep who helped me what I had found. He checked it out with me and placed the order. It will be delivered to PhoneAxiom and then I'll take my desk top back to have them transfer all my files over. I will need to get new software for WordPerfect and Corel Photo because the current programs I have will not work on W10 - - so typical. Thankfully MS Word 2007 will. So I have ordered the upgraded WP and Photo programs from Amazon. This is another reason why I HATE having to do the operating system upgrades. So if you hear a lot of moaning and gut-wrenching sobbing echoing over the mountains and valleys toward Kentucky it is me going through the agony of becoming accustomed to new technology.

In an attempt to keep a positive outlook, there is good news: My current monitor, speaker system, and wireless keyboard and mouse should work okay with the new computer. So that's helpful. I'm not having to build a whole new system like I did in 2003 when I bought my current desk top. And both my Canon 4150 and HP printers have drivers online that I can download for W10, so I won't have to buy new printers - - thank goodness!!! And Thunderbird email also interfaces with W10, so I won't have to go searching for a new free email program, for which I am very thankful.

In researching Microsoft's intentions for yet another operating system upgrade I have read articles online indicating that W10 is being labeled the "Forever Windows" OS. So hopefully this will be the LAST technology tribulation I will need to endure through in my lifetime. So today I have done my national duty to keep the economy moving forward and increasing the profits of MS and Amazon.com investors. As far as I know I don't have any other investments to make this week so the economy will have to continue on with the help of other citizens.

To brighten the day and ease the stress of coping with high technology changes, sweet Buster came by for a visit. He left about an hour ago to do his neighborhood rounds. He may return later this afternoon for another visit.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the temperatures transition from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 7 2019, 08:44 PM
Post #7006

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (58) greetings to you. I hope yo are doing well. Sorry you have to get a new PC but it's good you can keep most of your peripherals. Glad to hear Buster stopped by and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Well, I didn't want to go to work but I did. I emailed the RemX rep first from home looking for an update with the hint of moving on if it doesn't happen and again from work. She replied that she was at the other location and busy but would get back to me by the end of the day. She didn't dry.gif I got false hope in the afternoon when the Horizon manager told me to go not ready and come with her upstairs to see where I'll be sitting. It was not for Bayer though. Just the move that was on the books for half her team. It's starting to look like I'm going to have to bite a bullet of my own and start looking for another job sad.gif

Socks was waiting on us outside when we got home and I put a double portion of can food out since I was only able to do one last night due to the rain. He had some and moved on. I can only presume Tabby and her tyke finished it; I put out another can. Tang and Tyler were awaiting us inside and were happy for the opening of the windows for cool weather. They have both had their milk and Tang his shot and I'm about to put out the treats.

I hope you have had a good day and that you'll have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 8 2019, 02:06 PM
Post #7007

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp cool 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry that things are so desperate for you that you are seriously contemplating having to look for another job, my friend. I know how convenient this employer is for you - - within walking distance to your home. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that things will work out for the position with Bayer. Please let us know how things go. I know the waifs appreciate your and Anne's diligence in providing for them. And I know what a delight it is to have your precious companions greeting you and Anne at day's end.

Have been working on some creative projects on the big desk top while I can do it without the frustration of having to learn a new operating system and new software. The contractor that does the termite inspections came early this afternoon - - unannounced - - to do the annual inspection for the condo complex. Nothing was found. Sweet Buster was here taking a nap, and of course the inspector took it upon himself to pester him causing Buster to leave. I'm hoping sweet Buster will return later on for an uninterrupted visit.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cooling autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 8 2019, 08:32 PM
Post #7008

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (64) greetings to you. I hope your're doing well. I'm sorry the jerk of a contractor showed up unannounced (which I'm pretty sure they can't do legally) and spooked Buster. I hope he came back and that he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Today was OK I guess. I emailed the RemX rep again and got an auto reply about being at the job fair. Which is ironic when you think about it. Off chasing "new meat" when you can't be bothered to keep the good people you have happy. Oh well. At least I'm away from the harpies now. I'm also on a row that's a mix of Horizon and processing people. Anne thinks it may be that they are trying to squeeze as much out of me as possible on OB to catch up their new cases before moving me. Who knows.

Tang and Tyler met us at the door when we got home which is always good. They've both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. I got a rare treat when I opened the front windows: Both of them on the sill w/o fighting wub.gif I also saw Tabby and Socks but not the tyke. I just put the 2nd bowl of wet food out for them.

I hope you've had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 9 2019, 01:34 PM
Post #7009

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, your sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Anne may have a good point about your reassignment until after the department you're in now gets caught up on their backlog. If I'm reading your post correctly the good news is that you're currently located away from the unpleasant (mildly put) employees - - which is a positive move in the right direction. Please let us know how things go. I'm soooooo smiling at your news that your precious Tang and sweet Tyler were amicably enjoying the same window view together. Once again, another "Hallmark" picture for your and Anne's hearts to cherish. The waifs are so blessed to have your and Anne's dedication to their care.

Have been working on the big desk top again today, and doing some dusting and preparing for Scarlet's arrival tomorrow. Still have some more things to do but will wait until I know Sweet Buster won't be visiting anymore for today. He has been by a couple of times to say "hi" but with the pleasant sunbeams and temps in the 70's today after two days of clouds he is enjoying being outside. He may come back for another visit later today.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 9 2019, 08:38 PM
Post #7010

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (62) greetings to you. I hope you're doing well. Glad to hear Buster visited and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. I hope Scarlet will enjoy her stay as well.

Anne was not right as it turns out. The RemX rep called me to her office to say the new director will not approve any transfers until he (I swear he said this apparently) "Gets the lay of the land" What kind of a gen Y para military Six Sigma toting jerk thing is that to say? I told her I'm not taking any IB calls w/o more training. We'll see. But bottom line is it looks like it's time for Anne and me to start looking. She's already updated are resumes featuring our RX cert. They'd rather lose good people than approve a transfer.

At least Tang and Tyler were there to greet us when we got home. They've had their milk and treats and Tang his shot and are doing well. The waif "family" of Socks, Tabby and her tyke were outside too. I just put out the 2nd round of can food.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 10 2019, 03:21 PM
Post #7011

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you well in health and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry about the decision regarding your transfer to a different department. I can imagine how upset you and Anne are. I'm keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that you'll be able to find good jobs elsewhere. Please let us know how things go. From first hand experience I know that as bad as things are at work there's nothing better to brighten the day than to be greeted by a precious companion. I know precious Tang and sweet Tyler are a blessing to you and Anne.

Have been working on my sister's birthday card today. Even though her birthday is in January I want to get it done and printed before I transition to W10. It will be the last of the major projects for me to print using familiar programs. Scarlet arrived around 1:30 p.m. and is settling in with moments of hissing and spitting but not as much. She's already snarled at sweet Buster who tried to come to visit.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 10 2019, 06:05 PM
Post #7012

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Glad to hear Scarlet is settling in somewhat and hope she is well. Same for Buster and Bonnie.

I really din't feel like going to work today so I didn't. And not one call or email about it. But they've shuffled me off into a place where I'd hardly be missed dry.gif

Been nice hanging out with Tang and Tyler all day though. They are both well. In fact Tyler keeps trying to jump in my lap and on the desk rolleyes.gif

I guess I should get things straightened around here before Anne comes home. I hope you had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 11 2019, 01:58 PM
Post #7013

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very sorry that this job - - which held such good potential - - has turned into such a torment for you, my friend. It's good you had a day yesterday with your precious boys and hopefully you are finding some good jobs to apply for. Please let us know how things go.

Finished my sister's birthday card today and have it printed out, along with the mailing label. So now when I get the new computer I can take my time to get used to the new technology, formats, etc., without the frustration of needing to get a project done. Sweet Buster has been by to visit through the front storm door and windows to the unpleasant reception of Scarlet. Buster's mom was here when he came to visit and saw Scarlet's reaction to him - - so now she understands much better as to why it is much safer for Buster to not come in while Scarlet is here.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 12 2019, 07:19 PM
Post #7014

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (53) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope Scarlet is still settling in OK. Poor Buster. He just wants to be the friendly cat he is. I hope you will be able to visit him outside and that he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I was (and still am to a degree) in a funk. Apparently, it's just that director that won't let me leave his area. The one of where I'd be going doesn't have a problem with it. I know his type though. It fills him with a sense of power to be my "jailer". Well, he can't force me to stay there, and if finding another job is what it takes, I'll make sure his bosses know he's the reason why McKesson won't have me at all. And they will lose Anne in the process. I don't normally wish his on people, but I hope that costs him his job.

Today we went to the Half Price book sale blow out at the fair grounds that was more bust than anything else dry.gif We went with the intent of finding inexpensive B-Day presents for each others (hers 10/19 mine 10/26) She found 6 books, but I only found 3. They didn't have anything in any real order and they held back the really good stuff from last time. Oh well.

Tang And Tyler are a work in progress, but seem to be getting by. They have both had their milk and Tang his shot. I give then their treats later. I also put food out for the local waifs having seen Tabby and her Tyke.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 13 2019, 01:54 PM
Post #7015

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry about your work situation. I know how difficult it is for you to go into a place where you are trapped because of a manger's "control" attitude. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers that you and Anne will be able to find good jobs elsewhere. Please let us know how things go. Even though you weren't able to find all the books you wanted yesterday it sounds like you and Anne still had a good day. And it's always good when you get home to your precious welcoming committee.

Have been getting caught up on some belated emails both yesterday and today. Scarlet has been playing with her toys. Since it's gloomy outside today she's more interested in finding a quiet place to nap. So far this weekend the construction of the new condos has stopped which I think has helped Scarlet to settle in a little bit better.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 13 2019, 06:37 PM
Post #7016

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (63) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Scarlet is settling in and finding things to occupy her. I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK too.

Feeding the waifs at the old place was a bust again. There was an entire family out for a walk on the path nixing food at the first spot. I put the rest at the 2nd fence spot and the pool area but didn't see any waifs.

We went to the Kroger over by where Anne used to live and discovered that Dollar Tree opens at 9:00 on Sunday which is good to know. We were able to find pretty much all we needed and got home before noon. We watched some TV and and had baked chicken for lunch which Tang and Tyler really enjoyed tongue.gif

They have both had their milk and I'm about to give Tang his shot and the treats will come later. I also put the first round of food out for the local waifs and spied Tabby and her tyke.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 14 2019, 12:32 PM
Post #7017

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cool 70-ish Columbus Day Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits. I hope you and Anne are being able to enjoy this day home with your precious boys as a holiday from work.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday, and I know your precious boys appreciated the chicken treats. I'm sorry there was human interference at your previous residence while provisioning the waifs, but I know the waifs continue to appreciate your and Anne's dedication to them.

The construction crews for the new condos are working earnestly today but so far Scarlet doesn't seem to be too upset with the noise. Got caught up with some emails and finished reading the library book by John Grisham. Not much else happening around the condo complex today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 15 2019, 03:24 PM
Post #7018

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (77) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad the construction didn't bother Scarlet too much. I also hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK.

Well, things came to a head with missing time and them trying to force me to take IB calls w/o sufficient training. They ended my contract which will be a financial hardship. But a guy from CompuCom has been bugging me for a while via indeed.com so I replied and have an interview there tomorrow. Anne will probably have one Thursday as they contacted her per my referral and it's just a matter of scheduling. It's further to go, but we are tired of the healthcare/insurance grind.

I got to spend all day with Tang and Tyler which is always good. They've been pretty quiet since this morning. Tyler went upstairs after I had to being out the squirt bottle for him playing to tough with Tang. It will be time for their nightly care soon as well as the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 16 2019, 02:29 PM
Post #7019

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, now sunny breezy chilly 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry things happened as they did for you at McKesson. The good news is that you have had an interview today and am hoping it is a promising prospect for you and Anne. Please let us know how things go. Sweet Tyler will learn his boundaries with your precious Tang - - with your, Anne's, and Tang's guidance. I know your precious Tang appreciates your "intervention" on his behalf when Tyler gets too rambunctious.

Yesterday was okay here - - not much going on. Today has been eventful as I finally got my new TV antenna installed. YEA!!!! It was an expensive project but worth it. Scarlet went home around 2 p.m.. While the antenna was being installed I closed her in the guest bedroom. She was in there for about 2.5 hours, and was very grateful to be back out in the rest of the condo. After she left I got her things picked up and put away so that I could open Buster's door to let him know he could come to visit. He came scampering over as quickly as he could when he saw the door open. He investigated everything and is now settled on the hassock in front of the window in my bedroom taking nap - - where Scarlet slept while she was here. It is soooo nice to have him here again. Tomorrow I have my infusion so don't know if I'll be able to log in but am looking forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 16 2019, 05:43 PM
Post #7020

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (51) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new antenna and that Buster came by after Scarlet went home. I hope she, he and Bonnie are all doing OK.

Well, the CompuCom interview went well I guess albeit brief (Anne said hers was too) I'm not sure if that's good or bad. They said we'd here back pretty fast, but so far nothing unsure.gif A woman at McKesson asked Anne about me and offered up a tip for a job fair by a an agency at the client site that now occupies the building Vantiv did (where Anne and I met) That's Saturday, so I guess we'll be doing that too. I already 1 click applied.

Tyler has been a bit wild today but the squirt bottle has been sufficient; I hate locking him in the bathroom. Tang even came to lay on my chest on the sofa a while ago which was sweet wub.gif I guess I need to get their milk and stuff as well as the local waif provisions.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post