Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Dearest Kajoor, After 7 years you died in my arms
kajoorsmom
post Aug 3 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,531

Thanks Cheryl,
some days I don't know how to cope, because I just want to tell him how much I love him. I took inspiration from your notes to Daisy...I send him little messages. And knowing that even though people like you are far away, you understand exactly what my pain is, is such a huge comfort. I hope you're doing well. I hope your precious Daisy is staying alive in your memories as well smile.gif
~Rachu
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Diamond-Bear
post Aug 4 2010, 11:32 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 6,627

Hi, Rachu.

I am so sorry for the loss of your adorable little bunny, Kajoor. You can still tell him how much you love him. He is with you in spirit, and he will hear you.

--------------------
Diamond
04/17/98 - 08/02/10
Soxie
04/18/98 - 04/21/12
You left paw prints on my heart!

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Aug 4 2010, 04:19 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 6,508

QUOTE (kajoorsmom @ Aug 4 2010, 04:48 AM) *
Thanks Cheryl,
some days I don't know how to cope, because I just want to tell him how much I love him. I took inspiration from your notes to Daisy...I send him little messages. And knowing that even though people like you are far away, you understand exactly what my pain is, is such a huge comfort. I hope you're doing well. I hope your precious Daisy is staying alive in your memories as well smile.gif
~Rachu

Kajoor knows that you love him, but keep on telling him, because I know it helps. I still talk to Daisy all the time. If someone over-heard me they'd probably think I was crazy, but I don't care. Let's keep our loved ones alive smile.gif

Hang in there. Hugs, Cheryl x

--------------------
It broke our hearts to lose you, but you didn't go alone,
For parts of us went with you ... the day God called you home

My beautiful Angel, Daisy - I will love and miss you forever xx

+Quote Post
kajoorsmom
post Aug 23 2010, 01:50 AM
Post #24

hey kj.
it's been almost three months--my life is so weird without you. i am trying to live it as normally as possible. i don't cry much. but every thing i do has so much to do with you--i miss you nose and the warmth of your little body. i hope i didn't disappoint you too greatly ever--you were the joy of my day! tons of nose kisses and cilantro to you my love:)
love,
rachu

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Aug 31 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #25

Hi Rachu,

Just checking in to see how you're doing?

I was at a pet store the other day. There were lots of tiny baby bunnies. They were so cute -- all cuddled up together, then hopping about doing their little "blinky jumps" (I know you know what I mean, and I bet you miss those little jumps as much as I do). It still didn't feel right in my heart to bring one home. I don't know if it ever will. Right now I will just make do with the precious memories.

Well, I hope you're having good days.

Take care, Cheryl x

--------------------

+Quote Post
kajoorsmom
post Sep 2 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #26

i'm doing ok cheryl, thanks for asking. my heart is in two places when i see other bunnies--there's hope that some day in the future, another little bunchild will be a part of my life. but there's a deep heaviness because i know no one will ever replace kajoor. i'm only now starting to process the pain...but it's getting better. how are you? hope all is well:)

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Sep 2 2010, 02:57 PM
Post #27

I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way. And, I too, feel that I'm starting to 'process' the pain. I'm starting to have more days when I can think of her and just smile rather than be upset. I still talk about her all the time. I realised that she will always be as huge part of my life. As your Kajoor will always be a huge part of yours.

We will get there in the end smile.gif

Take care, Cheryl x

--------------------

+Quote Post
kajoorsmom
post Sep 17 2010, 05:14 PM
Post #28

dear little baby,
i cried a little in the middle of random movie that had nothing to do with you--i was just thinking of how you scared you might have been. i hope that me holding on to you helped you feel safe. i miss the same things about you as always--your little nose. your big butt. your questioning look...."are you gonna let me eat some of that?!" or when you'd steal treats from my dinner plate! looked at some pictures of us. i love you little one--you were and still are the light of my life. thank you for all that you gave me--especially these precious memories smile.gif
love,
mom

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Sep 26 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #29

Aw, what a cute little letter to your baby smile.gif

Thanks for your comment in my thread. Just know I will definately still be popping in every now and again to see how you, and others, are doing.

Take care of yourself,
Cheryl x

--------------------

+Quote Post
kajoorsmom
post Oct 17 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #30

hey monkey. you let me pet you in a dream! I was afraid you would vanish beneath my fingers but there you were as solid and soft as ever. miss you so much:)
love ur mom

+Quote Post
kajoorsmom
post Nov 15 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #31

hey giver of warm, soft, wet but not sloppy kisses,
i miss your hands. no they weren't ur front feet--they were hands! you climbed on me with them and would hold on to me with them (clumsily, but holding nonetheless). and i miss your mind numbing cuteness, and all that good stuff. i'd settle though, just to look into your eyes, tell you i love you, and steal a precious little nose-boop.
<3 mom

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Nov 16 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (kajoorsmom @ Nov 15 2010, 05:38 AM) *
hey giver of warm, soft, wet but not sloppy kisses,
i miss your hands. no they weren't ur front feet--they were hands! you climbed on me with them and would hold on to me with them (clumsily, but holding nonetheless). and i miss your mind numbing cuteness, and all that good stuff. i'd settle though, just to look into your eyes, tell you i love you, and steal a precious little nose-boop.
<3 mom

That made me smile smile.gif So cute, and I know exactly what you mean. Thinking of you as you approach your "6 months" mark. I know your precious Kajoor is looking down at you thinking, "Don't be sad, Mommy. I'm still here. I'm still with you."

I would also love to see more pictures of him, if you have any more to post?

Take care, hugs, Cheryl x

--------------------

+Quote Post
kajoorsmom
post Jan 10 2011, 11:51 PM
Post #33

Hi everyone,
Happy New Year. 7 months without you KJ and I still think I see your infinitely cute face asking for food. I am grateful that I had those last moments with you, but not a day goes by where I don't wish I could cuddle and kiss you. But you feel so close, so I will not complain. I wanted to write, but being back home after 3 months of travel made it a bit painful to revisit the fact that your soft warm fuzziness is not greeting me....well, first being angry that I was gone for so long and then eventually relenting and cuddling like crazy. You were always happy when I came back after more than a few days. I love you.

I have many more pictures of Kajoor, I'm working on retrieving them. It's still hard to look at, but I will do it soon. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Jan 11 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #34

Hey,

Good to hear from you. What a lovely little note to your darling Kajoor. Can you believe it's been 7 months? Almost 8 for me now. Sometimes it still doesn't seem real. Whenever I come on this forum I often think of my Daisy and your KJ playing together.

I hope you're doing okay and that you enjoyed your travels.

Yay, more pictures of KJ. Can't wait to see them smile.gif

Hugs, Cheryl xx

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Mar 4 2011, 08:32 AM
Post #35

Hi Rachu,

Just checking in to see how you're doing?

Hugs, Cheryl x

--------------------

+Quote Post
kajoorsmom
post Mar 12 2011, 05:46 AM
Post #36

hey cheryl! i'm doing well...i swore i wouldn't log in until i had more pics of kajoor...so here they are smile.gif i was just thinking about you....can you believe...almost a year? i still talk about him everyday and think about him multiple times a day. it's usually a sweet memory now though. the wounds are sometimes fresh, sometimes healed. just depends on the day.

here is my gorgeous guy!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Mar 12 2011, 07:08 AM
Post #37

Rachu,

He's soooooo beautiful. So soft and cute. I think your Kajoor and my Daisy would have made such a cute couple! smile.gif

I especially love the one where you're putting your head to his. I used to love to do this with Daisy, and just cherish the feeling of her soft, silky fur against my face. Gosh, I miss that feeling. But I can remember it so vividly, and I hope I always will.

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pictures. I smiled so much looking at them. Thank you for letting us know how you're doing. And most of all... thank you for your support and friendship.

Hugs to you and your angel KJ, from me and my angel Daisy xx

--------------------

+Quote Post
kajoorsmom
post Jun 8 2011, 03:31 AM
Post #38

Dear KJ,
Have you really been gone a year? My heart breaks to think you're not close and I've cried a couple of times this week--but I found your baby pictures from the first day you entered my house and heart the other day--and feel proud and honored to have loved you. The baby bird growing up in our backyard, right across from where you loved to sleep, also fledged today. It reminds me of you so much, I'm not sure why. I love you! Cute nose boops. And cilantro. And some chocolate, a bite of pizza and a nachos (shh! we'll work it off later, promise smile.gif)
Love,
mom

+Quote Post
webmasterpdx
post Jun 12 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #39

Member No.: 4,995

QUOTE (Cheryl83 @ Aug 3 2010, 02:28 PM) *
Hey Rachu!

What a sweet little message to your precious Kajoor smile.gif I can still conjure Daisy perfectly in my mind too. I can still clearly imagine her expression, her colourings, the way she moved, the way she felt. I look at her pictures every night before I go to sleep and tell her that I love her. It helps. But I still miss her so much.

Good to hear from you. Take care, Cheryl xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my little Wally (Bichon Frise) after only 6 years due to epilepsy. It hurt so so much. It took about a year for the tears to stop. They still come occasionally, but now I have a happier picture. Because I believe that their love is important to God, I believe they are in heaven all together, waiting for us.....Of that I'm certain. I hope these words can be of solace.

I know what you are going through as I've been there myself. They are truly our babies.

-Donald

+Quote Post
kajoorsmom
post Aug 26 2011, 04:09 AM
Post #40

Thanks Donald and Cheryl,
I still think of Kajoor everyday. It's not with sadness any more though. Yes, there is that raw pain of being away from him, but i know he's still a part of my life. I want so bad to get a new pet, but I just feel like no one can replace KJ. So we'll see...hope everyone is doing well.
~rachna

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:17 AM